Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:59 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik listened to the boy, when he commented on Lily being a klutz he had to refrain himself from slapping the kids head. He noted how uncomfortable the comment had made Lily. He noted the heavy full moon in the sky. 'Gotta control it.' He was prone to much more impulsive behaviors

XXXXThankfully Erik noted that Lily had begun moving. With her at his side, her sweet voice and calming scent filling the air around him made it rather easy to focus on her rather than his primal impulses. "Sounds like a plan." He smiled and watched her move forward. "How was work?" He asked in a soft voice as he made sure to walk beside her. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

" Work was alright. Though I did make mess in the back with some coffee." The young woman said with a nervous laugh. Clearing her throat she looked up at Erik with a smile. " How was your day? I hope you got enough sleep before going to work tonight." She hoped that he got enough rest before he had to leave for work tonight, other wise she would feel bad for dragging him out here. Lily's eyes did not drift away from looking at Erik, as her full attention was on him. Tonight Erik seemed slightly different to Lily, maybe it was because of what happened last night but even so his blue eyes seemed so alive tonight. " I envy your eyes...They are filled with life." She said quietly, mostly to herself as she thought of her eyes as dull, like a lifeless doll.

Soon enough they were close to where Lily wanted to take Erik. Taking the mans hand gently she started to run towards where she wanted to go. They stopped in front of what looked to be a old stage theatre. The old building was run down and had a metal fence all around it that said 'keep out'. Looking up at the old building in awe she turned to look at Erik and held his hand a little tighter. " This way." She whispered and followed the metal fence to the back of the building. Once they were in the back, Lily looked around to make sure no one was around before adjusting her backpack on her and slowly started to climb the fence.

((ooc: lol Erik is so violent! XD))

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:13 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik chuckled at her enthusiasm, and her admitting her mess at work. 'must have been nervous about tonight.' he thought and gave her a kind smile as she worried about him. "I slept enough. Don't worry beautiful I'm completely awake to watch your gift." the young man's words matched his kind smile.

XXXX Erik had notices her statement about his eyes. He looked forward for a moment wondering if she knew the significance of his eye change. He had hoped she was not as observant but alas it appears young Lily was quite observant. When she. Pulled him to the old theater, to say he was shocked did not fully explain his reaction. "I didn't think you'd be up for such a... Risky venue. You just keep surprising me Lily. Never stop." He said in obvious awe of her. As she started climbing the fence Erik stayed standing watching her for a moment. Looking at the fence a little bit down he moved toward the area, as to not disturb her climb. The young man watched as his companion was focused on her task. Looking back up at the fence he noted that it was only six feet or so. He took a few feet back before breaking at a run towards the fence and jumping clear over the fence. He landed on the other side with ease and jogged back to Lily. "Jump down when you get to the top. I'll catch you." He offered her as he stood beneath her watching with a smirk on his face.XXXX

(Ooc: yeah, he kinda is lol. Btw Im going to get hit by a hurricane Thursday so I may not be able to respond after that right away. Just to let ya know.)

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:03 am

Lily Grey

Erik insured her that he got enough sleep which put her at ease a little. Though she was still a little flustered over him calling her beautiful and him wanting to see her dance. As Lily slowly started to climb the fence she stopped to look around just to make sure no one was around before looking back at Erik. " To tell you the truth... This is the first time I have done this, or anything like it." She whispered and started to climb the fence again but stopped when she heard running behind her. She thought for sure that someone had caught them and she was about to start climbing down when she then realized Erik was on the other side of the fence. " Did... Did you just jump the fence!?" She asked him in a whisper, amazing and baffled that he jumped the fence with no problem. Though he was able to take out those guys at the bar with no problem.

" What kind of drugs are you on." She said muttered slightly in a joking matter as she finally reached the top of the fence when Erik offered to to catch her. " N-No way! I will end up hurting you some how." The frail girl stated as she did not want to be a bother to Erik. Lily slowly put one leg over the fence and lowered her backpack slowly down before dropping it so it would have a softer landing. She was in the middle of pulling her other leg over the fence when the sound of a trash can falling over startled her. Startled by the sudden loud sound, Lily let go of the fence and jumped away from it.

((ooc: I love it though XD Alright, hope everything goes alright for you! Stay safe!))

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:28 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik smiled and waited as she made her way over the fence. When she questioned his ability to jump over the fence the only answer he gave was a shrug. "Long legs." He said waving off the question.

XXXX The young man was content to watch her climb the fence. However when she began to show signs of struggling he was thankfully prepared and acted quickly. Feeling her weight him didn't phase him, as he caught her with ease. Cradling her in his arms he looked down to his favorite pair of grey blue eyes with a smirk "See. I'm strong enough to take whatever you throw at me. " His grip held her steady as he made sure she was unharmed. XXXX
(Ooc: thanks)

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:21 am

Lily Grey

Lily expected to to hit the hard ground but thanks to Erik she didn't. She let out a slight yelp as she landed in Eriks arms, not use to this in any way. Covering her mouth quickly she turned to the way where the noise came from, thinking for sure someone caught them but there was nothing to see. Feeling like a idiot for over reacting, Lily slowly turned her head back to look up at Erik with her hand still covering her mouth. The frail girl looked up into the mans glowing eyes until she had calmed down a little and slowly moved her hands away from her mouth. " Show off..." She said quietly. Her body was tensed up as the taller male held her in his arms. It was clear she was not use to this in anyway and maybe a little unsure about the whole matter. However she was not pushing him away or in panic in any way like she would be normally. If anyone else tried something like this with Lily she would be squirming her way to get out of that persons grip.

Staying quiet she could hear Eriks heart beat which made her rest her head on his chest to hear it better. " I can hear your heart beat..." She said mostly to herself, closing her eyes as she listen to Eriks heart beat which made her not as tense.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:51 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX It was easy to stay focused only on the woman in his arms, but Erik looked up to where the sound had emitted from. He narrowed his eyes for a moment, before relaxing noticing the raccoon scampering off. His bright eyes looked down to the beauty in his arms and chuckled a bit when she made her comment. He shrugged "Maybe a little bit." He said with a smile as he watched her.

XXXXFor a good few moments he simply held her, happy to have her this close. When Lily commented about hearing his heart beat he smiled. "I can hear yours too hummingbird." He said with a smile and bent to nuzzle her nose with a smile. "You need to lead me the rest of the way. I'll carry you." He turned away from the fence and towards the building, "Which way?" He asked with a smile and happy to keep her as close to him as possible for the rest of the night. XXXX

(Ooc: Sry, been hectic at the hospital after the storm. Even though it wasn't much of one rolleyes )

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:58 am

Lily Grey

When Erik started to move she thought he was about to put her down but that was not the case. The man bent his head down to nuzzle her nose with his, which made her think how some animals kissed like this. " Hummingbird? Is it really beating that loud?" She asked quietly as she placed a hand on her chest to feel her own heart beat. " First I was a little rabbit and now a hummingbird." Lily stated with a light giggle as she thought about it. No one had never called her anything other then by her name or Crazy Lil. It was a nice change and hearing it from Erik made it all the better.

" Huh? No its okay really I can walk, its no problem." Lily said as Erik started to turn away from the fence and to the old building. She froze a little as she realized she had finally came over the fence. She had walked by this old building thousand of times and wanted to always come in and see what was inside but she never had the guts to. Now she was over the fence and about to enter and it was all thanks to Erik. She nuzzled herself slightly closer into Eriks chest as a chill went threw her body. It was hard to say if it was because from the cool summer night air or the fact that she realized she was about to enter this dark old building she had been looking at in awe for years. " The back door..." Lily said softly as she nodded her hear forward to the building where there was a old door that seemed to fall apart at any moment. " I-I need my bag." Her backpake she dropped before she fell off the fence and she had her change of clothes to dance in, dance shoes and a flash light.

(ooc: Its okay, I am just glad you are safe and all is well.)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm
"
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik smiled at her comments on his odd nicknames for her. "Well you seemed so skidish last night like a rabbit. Now you're more excited, like a hummingbird." The young man kept his smile and kissed her forehead noticing her light giggle. "and your hearts just going fast not really that loud. Sensitive hearing remember?" He said with a shrug and trying to assuage any nervousness.

XXXXWhen she mentioned her bag Erik turned around and quickly stooped to grab the bag."Alright now where's that door." Without much effort Erik moved towards the back door and gently placed Lily down. He had noticeded that she was rather excited and nervous about the building. He made sure to hold her hand gently as a silent sign that she wasn't alone. Erik looked inside the darkness with little to no issue thanks to his eyes. Although he wondered how long it would be until the beauty beside him started to question his bright eyes. XXXXXXXX[size=18][/size=18]

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:17 am

Lily Grey

The young woman blushed slightly as the older male explained why he was calling her a hummingbird and when he kissed her forehead. " You must really have sensitive hearing..." She said quietly to herself as she watched Erik grab her bag for her. As they got closer to the building Lilys heart started to race a little faster as they were now at the door. When Erik put her down she held onto Eriks hand slightly tighter as she took her bag from Erik with her free hand before placing it down and going threw it to pull out her flash light. Slugging the bag over her shoulder, Lily then turned on her flash light before slowly entering the building.

Inside was the back stage with some old set parts and costumes that were forgotten. The room was coated with a light blanket of dust as no one had been in here for who knows how long. Slowly walking farther into the building, Lily looked around in awe at all the forgotten things inside. " This theatre is one of the oldest buildings in the city and had been closed off just before I moved here do to the building falling apart and not enough people coming to see the shows." The young woman with wavy hair explained as she stopped to look at a dress that was on a mannequin. " So much was left behind." Turning away from the dress, Lily looked towards to some steps that looked to lead onto the stage. Looking up at Erik for a moment she gave him a soft smile before leading him up the stairs which lead to the side of the main stage. The stage was lit by a spotlight in the centre of it but not by just any spotlight, The moon. part off the roof collapsed, making a hole in the ceiling that let the moon light shine onto the centre stage. " Is bigger then I thought it would be..." She said in awe, looking out onto the stage.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:03 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Bright blue eyes glared for a second as they acclimated to the harsh light of the flash light. While the ventured further into the building Erik looked around noting the building. All the while listening to her sweet voice talking about the building. With the moonlight coming in alone the young man could see perfectly fine. Noting all the forgotten things Erik sighed. "Yeah...sometimes things get forgotten." Looking at the forgotten things made Erik recall his pack, and how he abandoned them. Sure for good reason, but a wolf without a pack felt wrong even after all these years.

XXXXErik looked back towards Lily taking himself out of that melancholy thought process almost immediately. He smiled at her warmly, glad of her presence to draw him out of the darkness and into her light. He nodded at her comment, "It is big. I'm sure it needed to be in the past." He thought for a moment and squeezed her hand his eyes shinning brightly in the moonlight as he stared at her own grey blue eyes."Thank you. For showing me this, and for giving me the chance to watch you dance. I know how hard it can be to let people in, so thank you...for letting me in." The young man spoke candidly, but warmly to her. He hoped to convey the appreciation and happiness he felt at being allowed into her world. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:31 am

Lily Grey

The frail woman looked up at Erik a little surprised when he thanked her and she simple shook her head." You don't have to thank me... Thank you for opening the door."Looking up at Erik she looked deep into his un-normal glowing like blue eyes. Till now she thought maybe it was just her, and that Eriks eyes were just a really bright blue or maybe its just from the moon light. That was not the case and she knew there had to be more to it. " Hey... Why are your eyes so bright?" She asked, still looking up at the tall man before her. She then shook her head and looked out to the stage. " S-Sorry..." She was not sure if it was rude or not to ask him something like that.

Lily then turned off her flashlight and let go of Eriks hand before slowly walking out onto the stage. Slowly, Lily entered the moon spotlight in the middle of the stage and she looked out to the seats. The room was dark with only the moon as their light. Lily stood in the middle of the stage for a few moments before putting her bag down and pulled out her ballet shoes and her change of clothes before looking over at Erik. " Could... You turn around and not look for a bit?"

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:22 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik smiled at her bashful nature. He was rather content, until she asked about his eyes. Sure he knew the reason why, the change was coming. But he couldn't tell her that now could he? So he simply shrugged to her question and smirked "All the better to see you with my dear." he said chuckling a little at his own joke. A werewolf quoting red riding hood was a rather humorous thing to him.

XXXXWhen she requested that he turn around he nodded and dutifully turned his back to her, giving her some much needed privacy. For a moment he closed his eyes as he could feel the all to familiar itch along his spine. A clear signal that tonight would be the change. Out of habit the young man stretched and scratched at the back of his neck to alleviate the sensation. It didn't, but it was always something he did. He thought of going and sitting in the audience seats but decided against it, at least until his companion asked him to go there. He wondered how long he could keep his secret. 'Probably not long, she is rather observant.' He thought to himself with a sigh. Deciding to take his mind off of it he surveyed the area. The dark wasn't much of a hindrance to him. "Do you need any music?" He asked curiously.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:00 am

Lily Grey

Lily watched Erik turn around and watched him a few moments to make sure he was not peeking in anyway before she started to change. " No peeking Mr. Wolf." She changed into black leggings and a white tank top, something easy for her to move in as she did not have a proper ballet outfit. Stuffing her clothes into her bag she tossed her bag to the side and started to tie up her long wavy hair into a messy bun. " You can turn around now." She said as she turned her head to face him as she finished tying her hair into the messy bun. Lily sat herself down onto the old stage and started to put on her ballet slippers that where old and seemed like they were about to fall apart on her at any given moment. She bought them at a yard sale about a year ago and they were already warn out when she bought them. She didn't have the money to buy her very own pair so she made do with these.

Once her slippers where on she got up, dusting herself off and shook her head slightly at Erik. " No its okay, I have something on my phone I can use. Care to take a seat sir?" Lily asked the tall man on stage as she raised her arm towards the seats. She figured if he was out in the seating in the dark it would be easier for her to dance in front of him. It had been a long time since Lily had danced in front of anyone and she was slightly nervous about it. For the last few years she had only danced in her apartment on her own with no one to teach her other then the books she read. She was worried that her form wouldn't be right or mess up.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik chuckled at her little nickname 'if only you knew how right you are.' he smiled before he turned around. His bright blue eyes watched her intently, while her attire was casual it did show off her figure more than previous outfits. While she busied herself putting her slippers on Erik tool a moment to calm his moon asked thoughts.

XXXXThe young man looked to the chairs. Honestly he didn't want to be so far away but he could tell she was nervous and maybe if she couldn't see him then she'd feel more comfortable. With a smirk he answered in his jesting tone. "Ah, well I am your personal stalker. The shadows are where I hide." But before going down to the chairs he smiled kindly to her and gave her a wink before jumping down.Looking around he made sure they were in fact alone. After a moment he unceremoniously sat down knowing he was far enough that she wouldn't be able to see him right away, but close enough for her to find him should she need to. There he sat awaiting her performance to begin. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games