Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle looked toward Mr. Mars "Mr. Mars. What's going on & what's with the SWAT Teams, where are you taking Penny and Layla?" Michelle went back to her home in thought. I never thought some people could be so intense.

Harriet_Houdini

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Layla felt like she couldn't have been more wrong. All of the sudden a giant Wendy bird yelled at them from the sky and then ships concealing a bunch of black pirates flooded the area and they were quickly surrounded and snatched up before they could make any attempt at a clumsy escape on her new legs. After being deposited next to Penny in the van Layla clung to Penny tightly and quietly whined in fear.

HelixMASON
Harriet_Houdini

Ryandanelle

Divine Genius

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:54 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle came to the beach, wearing her coat as the gentle spring breeze passed by & watched the waves pass by. She worked hard on keeping her Pet store in business. She keeps her costumers happy & satisfied by working hard and making sure everything runs like clockwork. I wonder how Don Quixote de La Mancha the goldfish that Charlotte got from Penny is doing? Today, there was a surprise waiting for Michelle at the beach & between you, me and the Narrator, a third time is a charm.

OOC: Get ready, Cetes

Cetes Forge

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:32 pm
Verity
User Image
Curious Merfolk
~~Profile~~

I want to know everything...

User Image
Verity sat on the beach, the feeling of no longer having fins strange to her, she lifted her right leg, and then her left, then put her feet back onto the ground. 'So strange....' she thought, laughing at the feeling of the sand shifting between her toes. 'Am I dreaming... or has my wish finally come true... I have legs! Oh what wonderful things... so strange feeling the sand under my feet, and it's sticking everywhere.!' She tried to stand for a moment, her legs wobbly as she tried to take a step forward, only to fall on her backward again. "Oof! Ow... I've gotta learn how this works... these... legs they're so strange..."

...will you teach me what you know?

What are my thoughts:
My feelings:
OOC:
HelixMASON
Quote:
Quote:

Cetes Forge

Omnipresent Vampire

22,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battery 500

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:06 am
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle heard someone's voice & went to investigate. There she saw a naked girl with purple hair. "Oh my Goodness! Are you alright? You're not injured or anything, are you? I'm Michelle, what's your name?" Michelle held out her hand toward the girl.

Cetes Forge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:11 am
Verity
User Image
Curious Merfolk
~~Profile~~

User Image

Verity jumped at the sound of the woman's voice her green eyes wide, squeeling in shock she scrambles behind a rock, her legs wobbly, but obeying her wishes as she trys to hide, covering herself with her long purple hair as she notices the woman's clothing, and suddenly embarrased with her own lack of covering. "Please... don't eat me, I wouldn't taste good I promise, I--- as she peeked out from behind the rock her emerald colored eyes became quizzical. "You're... You're a human!, oh my stars... I..." she blushed as she tried to keep herself covered, her hair helping some, but the rest of herself starting to feel chilled with the breeze.

What are my thoughts:"What on earth does she want with me?"
My feelings:Confused, enamoured and a little frighted.
OOC: Replies may be spotty please forgive me as I have work.
HelixMASON
Quote:
Quote:

Cetes Forge

Omnipresent Vampire

22,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battery 500

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:06 am
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle looked toward the rock where the girl was hiding & walked toward it. "I'm not going to eat you or hurt you." Michelle wouldn't let harm come to the girl. "Please tell me your name."

Cetes Forge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:50 pm
Verity
User Image
Curious Merfolk
~~Profile~~

User Image

Verity eyed the woman warily, her face showing she was unsure of whether or not to trust the woman just yet. "My name is Verity..." she said shyly still trying to hide her naked form behind the rock, as the breeze continued to carress her skin her lips began to turn a little blue and her body shivered slightly, but Verity, unaware of what the feeling of "cold" was dismissed it in her mind as fear.

What are my thoughts:"Do I trust her? is it safe to trust strange people?"
My feelings: Unsure.

OOC:
HelixMASON
Quote:
Quote:

Cetes Forge

Omnipresent Vampire

22,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battery 500

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:11 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle removed her coat and placed on the rock. "Nice to meet you, Verity. Here, this should keep you covered. Are you lost & do you need help?" Michelle felt like Verity needed some help.

Cetes Forge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:47 pm
Verity
User Image
Curious Merfolk
~~Profile~~

User Image

Verity eyed the coat, picking it up using two fingers, as if something was going to jump out at her and then, when she was satisfied that it was safe, she picked it up and held it against her, not knowing exactly how it worked, but satisfied that it was covering her body. "No, I'm going to be just fine" she said confidently, her green eyes still refusing to leave the good natured woman, "Though I suppose I am a little lost... you see, I'm definatly not familiar with this place, and I don't exactly know how to explain this... but I'm not entirely sure where I am... but I do know that I'm not---" She stopped talking, not ready to share that she isn't human quite yet. "I'm not from around here..." She finished, as she smiled.

What are my thoughts:
My feelings:
OOC:
HelixMASON
Quote:
Quote:

Cetes Forge

Omnipresent Vampire

22,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battery 500

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:57 am
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle smiled. "Verity, can you stand up and walk?" Michelle decided to help Verity since she was lost. "Verity, you're in France and you're new in town?"

Cetes Forge

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:48 pm
Verity
Curious Merfolk
~~Profile~~

User Image

Verity pushed her self up and stood on wobbly legs, her head nodding as she tried to balance. "I think so.... and yes I've never been to anywhere called "France" before."

What are my thoughts:
My feelings:
OOC:
HelixMASON
Quote:
Quote:

Cetes Forge

Omnipresent Vampire

22,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battery 500

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:12 am
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle thought for a bit. "Verity, can I see you face to face & how do you feel?" Michelle felt like helping the girl out as an act of kindness & thought it would be nice if she saw the person she was talking to.

Cetes Forge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:02 pm
Verity
Curious Merfolk
~~Profile~~

User Image

Verity hid for a moment longer, torn between showing herself and getting to know this strange woman. After a long moment of debate she stepped out from behind the rock, covering herself as much as possible with the coat, but still a little awkward as she didn't know how it worked, much less how to put it on. "Hello..." she stammered shyly.

What are my thoughts:
My feelings:
OOC:
HelixMASON
Quote:
Quote:

Cetes Forge

Omnipresent Vampire

22,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battery 500

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:10 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle smiled as she saw Verity's face. "Verity, don't worry. We'll take you in as a daughter & take good care of you." Michelle smiled as she held Verity to maintain her balance.

Cetes Forge

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games