Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Cape Carnival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:38 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra followed after him and as they made their way to the end of the pier with less lights and less people she continued to sip on her coke with a straw she sat down next to him setting her drink to the side and looking up at the moon and the dark water she held onto his hand smiling as she gazed out to the sea,"Sure thing..", she knew that sometimes you just needed a second to relax sink in all the details that happened for the day and today alot of stuff happened for her and probably him as well. She never thought that humans could be connected to her on such an emotional level before that it surprised her what surprised her more was the fact that she didn't believe anything could be better than today.

[its alright I just could't help myself my mother occasionally uses it every now and then but she was raised in Chicago so I mean its in your blood]
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:06 pm
User Image

Sander smiles and closes his eyes as a soft breeze blows past them and he could feel her hand in his and he gave it a gentle squeeze almost as if to make sure she was real.He then opens his eyes and looks over at her and sees her looking out over the water he couldn't help but smile again."I know I have said this before but I am really glad I met you Hydra."He says the railing was not that high so when he jumps off and stands in front of her there heads where level and he softly puts his forehead to hers and takes a deep breath.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:32 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra watched movement from the corner of her eye and smiles when he says he was glad he met her,"I'm glad I met you to sander", she told him,"I used to be pretty scared of humans.. I guess that fear went away when I met some nice ones like you, raven, todd, and albert...", she watched in confusion as he stood up jumping over the railing and she got scared,"What are you doing!!", she said loudly preparing to grab him if he fell but he seemed sure of himself and she got quiet again when he leaned in tapping his forhead against hers,"Hey... whats wrong..", she said worried as she cups his face with her hands,"You seem alittle troubled...", she wasn't sure though. She wasn't able to read people as well as some others but she assumed he was thinking hard about something.

Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:42 pm
User Image

Sander blushes slightly when she cups his face with her hands and he looks into her eyes softly."I am fine love."He says his eyes locked onto hers."I just can't believe I could be this lucky."He says giving her a warm smile.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:55 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra felt relieved when he told her he was fine and she smiled warmly back at him,"I can't believe how lucky I am.. being here with probably the most incredible person I could have ever imagined", she told him though worried she added,"Can you come back over the rail your really starting to scare me hanging over it like that..", she looked past him and down at the ocean floor she could see why some people would be scared of the ocean when your up so high but it didn't seem bothered by anything at all.

Her Pagan

[sorry i made out a post and it disappeared for real its so weird ive done that before and it bugs me..]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:00 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter

Hatter promptly arrived at the carnival and it didnt' seem to take her that long but she did have a few tricks up her hat. She walks through the festivities for once not holding a tea cup but she was still a strange sight to see a rather tall looking woman with a big hat and odd clothing. She heads straight to the cotton candy stand and pays for her two massive cones of the wonderful sugary substance before she goes over to a picnic table began to chew on her delightful treat, she looks up from the corner of her eye as people began to stare and point at her and she ignored them finding her treat more entertaining and the big Ferris wheel in front of her.

Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:05 pm
User Image

Saner smiles at her softly and leans in giving her a gentle kiss before he comes back over the railing and then sits beside her pulling her into his arms and he rests his head on hers."I love you Hydra."He whispers softly with a smile.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:16 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra felt better when he came back over the railing to hold her she felt that perhaps they were being a little intimate in public but she didn't worry to much about it cause by now everyone had cleared out of the area off to something else, when he told her he loved her she felt her heart skip. He loved her? She thought only her parents loved her but this was a different kind of love wasn't it the kind she was always afraid of.. but she loved him to didn't she? He had her when he played earlier that morning with the violin she just didn't want to admit it,"Sander... I know I love you to", she told him though she felt herself starting to cry,"You stole my hear the moment you started playing and I didn't even realize it until now.."..

Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image

Sander held her to him and then when he heard her speak he let out a soft and slow sigh but then he felt her shake slightly in his arms as if she was about to cry and he holds her to him tightly like he never wanted to let her go,then out of no where he felt a tear slip form his eye.He had never had any one tell him he loved him other then his parents and that was few and far between,he softly kisses the top of her head and takes one of her hands in his.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:40 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter

Hatter was munching on her cotton candy when a group of teenage punks came by they stopped by her table making a big loud hollar as they began to laugh at her clothes and hat,"What are you lady some kind of Circus freak?", they asked her laughing while she takes off her hat and places her cotton candy in her hat while it disappeared,"Why yes..", she grinned, standing on the table she began to preform a hand stand ontop of her hat while her dressed seemed to float upward in the air not falling and a crowd began to fall, big loads of woahs and awes came from the crowd as her hands slowly turned from one hand and then slowly turned to just her middle finger prompt up on the hat though her hair and clothes seemed to be stiff as boards not falling like they should it was as if she was standing upright and they were standing upside down, she than began to walk upside down as the hat began to move and crowd parted shocked at the act, she slowly made a good circle around in the air walking sideways and then back upright as the hat still balanced on her finger,"Now is that enough of an act for you?", she asked the male that adressed her first.

Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:43 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra finally let out a sigh of relief she was glad that she finally got it off her chest but at the same time she wasn't even sure what happened now. Though at this point she really didn't care he was holding her and she didn't have to worry about that all she needed to worry about was that she needed to be with him right now and she felt her emotional face lift in joy as she smiled closing her eyes in blissful peace.. not even knowing he was crying just like her.

Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image

Sander held onto her tightly,and it seemed almost like time has stopped for him and her he didn't notice any one else around them all he cared about was the woman in his arms he didn't even notice his phone going off and the only thing that broke him out of his little daydream was a voice."It looks like you two are getting along pretty well."Sander's eyes open and he sees Raven standing there with a smile on his face and plastic bags full of stuff and a backpack on his back."Raven you got here pretty quick."He says and Raven noticed the tear mark on his face but said nothing."Ya I got all the stuff you asked for and you're cloths."He says and Sander smiles."You are a life saver man."He says almost reluctantly let go of Hydra to take the bags.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:35 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter

Hatter bowed to the roaring crowd that gave her a big round of applause and the punk teenager that tried to start stuff with her began to slink away from with his friends,"Thank you!", she called out bowing this way and that way while she gave them a few curtsys and then she ran up onto the table and with a flick of her hat she pulls out a chair and her tea cup and kettle, and she sits on the very top of the chair and prompting herself up with her legs crossed and a satisfied grin she began to sip her tea while the crowd waited for her to do something else but Hatter had her fun she was done for now and she sat there staring at the lights on the Ferris Wheel once more.

Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:38 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra blinked open her eyes as she noted that raven was there embarrased that she was showing so much affection in public she wanted to get up but sander didn't seem to be moving,"Hey", she gave him a nervous wave, as she turned her head over toward the carnival,"You took your time", she managed to find a crowd gathering around an entertainer she didn't know there were those here.

Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image

Sander takes the bags and looks at Raven."What took you?"He asks and Raven smiles."Oh traffic was a pain in the neck honestly it's getting busy."He says and then hands Sander his back pack and Sander puts it on his back,then both mean hear a crowd going nuts and both men look over and seen some one they have not seen before."Who is that?"Raven says and Sander shrugs."Don't know but maybe we can have some fun before you go."He says and Raven smiles."Oh do we put on a magic show then."He says and Sander looks at Hydra."Do you want to put on a show before we leave?"He asks her with a smile.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games