Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: The Voyage Celebration (Party Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:06 pm
Valko wasn’t one to talk much if he could help it, and sometimes even if he couldn’t. Often he responded through gestures rather than using words. His mother would probably scold him if she saw him, partly because of how much food he had taken and partly because he had not bothered to dress up for what appeared to be a formal party. Luckily she had little idea that he had followed her into the ship.

When asked what the food he was eating was the teen simply shrugged in an ‘I don’t know” sort of way. It tasted sort of fishy in the center and the outer layer that wrapped the fishy substance was meat but he didn’t know what it was called. He nodded yes to her second question, he found it rather tasty. He eyed her suspiciously for another moment, after decided that she seemed trust worthy enough he slid one of his snacks to her.

Daisicle
He's having bacon wrapped scallops

[Noirocher Current Arrow Effect: Psyche - Soulmate]
Noir’s jaw dropped when Ruzeh stepped out the bathroom, she looked gorgeous in the dress she had gotten for the party. Not that he didn’t think she was beautiful all the time, which he did. He held her close as they kissed. “You look stunning.” He said as they headed out of the room and into the party. “Probably, it seems like something out of the ordinary always happens during these parties.”

Noir winced as he felt a small p***k, like a bug bite and attempted to swat the bug that had bit him. Looking back up at Ruzeh he smiled. He loved her more than anything; as long as they were together everything would be all right. “Shall we dance, my love?” He had no doubt that they were meant to be, that she was his soulmate.

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:27 pm
[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: EUPHROSYNE (HAPPY -> ABBY)]

User Image
Nighthawk was so overwhelmingly happy to have learned her name: Abby. Wonderful, wonderful Abby~. Oh nothing had ever made this petite harpy ever feel so euphoric! If only she could bask in the warmth of her smile, the soft embrace of her presence. Even if this was as close as she came, being so close was what brought her joy.

But why did she appear so sullen?

"Yur exactly tha pae I wanna be 'round tonight," Already she was going. "N-no wait! I come too!" Not waiting to be rejected, the harpy tailed after her happiness without fail until they eventually came to stand before a red male: her cousin?

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Nighthawk -> Abby

Wolfs Heart
Nighthawk -> Lannister (just near)

[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: KLETA (HERO WORSHIP -> CERELIA)]

User Image
No, Saira couldn't understand what could possibly make her hero feel such pain; was it something she had said? Something she had done? But she hadn't done nor said hardly a thing at all! "But you are so wonderful, so great, so perfect... why cry?" She reached out to pull her into an embrace, but hesitated; how could she ever be so worthy for such a naiad?

She couldn't.

"Help me to understand..." She said softly, her hand returning to to rest on her chest. At the realization, she frowned before moving closer. "But you are so much better than me; I could never be worthy of you." There was a tinge of sadness in her own voice by now.

Wolfs Heart
Saira -> Cerelia

[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: PSYCHE (SOULMATE -> AQUARIOUS)]

User Image
"Yes."

Aquarious had hardly had enough time to ask him to a dance before he answered, far more nervous and excited than he had ever been in his life, but also so terribly happy he could barely contain himself. They were holding hands... He and her, his one and only, the one who completed him... Holding hands! And about to dance! Moving forward, he guided her to the dancefloor and, once there, turned to place a hand on her hip. He looked straight into her eyes, then turned, his face flushed, before looking back with a warm smile. "Mind if'n I lead, least fur now? I only know one kinda dance." It may not have been the most appropriate style, but he only paused for a moment before softly beginning to lead her in a two-step.

Kira of Flames
Thulani -> Aquarious

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:52 pm
[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: HYMNAIOS (PROPOSAL -> NIDAY)]

User Image
With great haste he went with his love and fiancee to the chapel, the importance and necessity of the actions to come driving his each and every move. Perhaps he should have realized it - how can you love someone you've just met? - but he was in no state to question his impulses. Not now. Not while his one and only was with him and singing speaking such painful sweat nectar for his ears. He never truly loved before this moment.

As they arrived, he took note of the golden god and naiad before them, as well as the pair that had arrived before them.

Wait a damn, didn't he know...? Aha! "Oh hey Junior! It's been a while." He hardly waited a beat before sighing and looking over to Niday. "I just found the most amazing girl; we're to be wed right now~ Can you believe it?" He gazed at his fiancee longingly, so caught up in her beauty that he hardly listened to her statements. Her nephew Junior was here? It was so wonderful to have family nearby for such a pivotal moment in their lives together; how lucky they were!

"Perhaps Aunt in name, but not in blood~ Certainly just a term of endearment." He was in complete denial that there could be anything even remotely strange about this. They'd only just met yesterday after all. There was no way the most beautiful and perfect stranger could have even marginal relations to him. Perhaps it was just delusions.

Probably.

Taking both of his beloved's hands in his own, he ignored the protests of his adopted brother and gazed lovingly into her eyes. "With you, forever I will stay~ My one and only that I've known for but a day~ Yet I know I could never love another this way~ So my kind sir..." to Hymnaios "...would you marry us today?" (he was attempting to play along with her singing).

The heart wants what the heart wants; who was he to argue? It wasn't as if they were actually related.

Tartara Seabreeze
Koit -> Niday
Koit -> Nereus (nearby)

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi
Koit -> Junior

Irish Night Fox
Koit -> Hymnaios

Fea Line
Koit -> Smack Daddy (nearby)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:05 pm
[CURRENT ARROW EFFECT: ABHISNEHA (EXTENDED NEGATION)]

User Image
At long last, the great and wonderful Sparrow, devoutly loyal harpy to Venus, had arrived to the party. A party that had certainly not waited for her. For what little decor she owned, there were some lovely-colored beads and feathers woven into her hair, braided along the sides and held up atop her head in a messy bun. From her neck hung a small necklace adorned with a single gemstone, the one her father had given her the last she'd seen of him. It was her most priced possession.

Rather then began searching for some fresh flesh of the female variety to partake in tonight, she instead moved to the snack table to 'indulge,' if such gluttony could be called that, in the free food.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:40 am
Iordanes had been so caught up in how delightfully hilarious his targets' reactions had been that he'd sort of tuned out the rest of the party completely. It wasn't until someone accidentally jostled him that he remembered there was a whole world out there.

Time to shake up some more worldviews.

He scanned the crowd and found a lovely young lady dancing with a male with spiky hair and tiny glasses. That'd work. He loosed an arrow into her.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Cascade has been hit by an arrow! Iordanes' arrow will cause her to change genders for the duration of the party. Good luck?

Next his attention landed on another couple. They seemed to be having a good time. He wondered how this changing element would affect their relationship. Two arrows later and he was set to find out!
Fea Line
Echino has been hit by an arrow! Iordanes' arrow will cause him to change genders for the duration of the party. Good luck?

Kira of Flames
Chaetodon has been hit by an arrow! Iordanes' arrow will cause her to change genders for the duration of the party. Good luck?

Iordanes moved to a slightly more protected location to watch his handiwork unfold. Somehow these mortals were never appreciative of the opportunity to experience life in a new body. After all, their conceptualization of themself wouldn't change. Just their outward appearance.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:47 am
Pelagious attempted to sneak past the cherub guards. And by sneak, this meant he stumbled and lurched and swayed around people, into people, and sometimes over people. All the while, trying to drag his new buddy, Clawsy with him.

But he finally made it! To the stage. Oh crap, he had no mic...He glanced around. And there it was. In the hands of a little flying thing. This wouldn't do. He needed the mic. Not the cherub. Tackling the poor dear, he wretched the microphone away and wandered off toward the band.

Once he had a good beat going, if by nothing other than sheer embarrassment of the band to be having a drunken idiot yelling out a tune to them, he veered back on stage. And made it with only a few slip-ups.

This was his moment. His moment to shine. Oh crap, he was gonna be sick. No wait.... Never mind, that feeling passed. He took a deep breath, opened his mouth and began to JAM!!

"WELLLLLLLLLLL, SINCE MY BABY LEFT ME!!

I FOUND A NEW PLACE TO DWELL

IT'S THE DOWN AT THE END OF LONELY STREET

AT HEARTBREAK HOTELLLLL

YOU MAKE ME SO LONELY, POTHOS!!
I GET SO LONELY,
I GET SO LONELY I COULD DIIIIIIEEEEEE!!"

Pelagious added a few good moves including some hip thrusts and leg jiggles before continuing. Which considering his voice was somewhere between bad and passable and the fact that he had trouble staying upright, it was quite an interesting feat for the drunken nymph...

Dementia requiem Asumi
Caine can knock him unconscious at annnnnny time... >_>

Fea Line
Poor, poor Pothos...

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:50 am
Namaqua had hoped that eventually he'd get used to the rolling sensation of the ship's motion. How did no one else seem effected by it? Was it just him? Just Fauns? He hadn't seen many others of his kind aboard the vessel--strange. He'd always known his kin to be up for a party.

Blue eyes scanned the party that already seemed to be started as they arrived. Despite being a little green around the edges, he was happy to be here with his mate. He hadn't even worn anything as fancy as Thaddeus had; clothing made him uncomfortable, and he was going for as comfortable as possible, considering the circumstances. He wore a chain of fresh flowers around his neck, procured from one of the tiny fairies, and a leather belt around his waist, brought from home, that had an ornate design stamped into it. He wasn't high society, after all, just a simple Faun.

Shortly after arriving he felt a p***k in his thigh. He swatted at it as if it were a mosquito and thought nothing of it. "Shall we dance?" he asked Thaddeus. He felt so bad for being a wet blanket on this vacation that his mate had so wanted to take. He brought a warm smile to his face and wrapped an arm around Thaddeus' waist.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Namaqua -> Thaddeus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:23 am
Oh no. Oh no no no no. As the association fell into place from Junior, a sense of horror filled her. It was one thing to get married to a complete stranger - that was something she had come to terms with. But married to her nephew?

Blood related or not, it made her sick to her stomach. He didn't look anything like Starry and Dameon, why did they keep adopting kids?! After this cruise the harsh words she had for the demon pair were going to be many and razor tipped.

She opened her mouth to protest, but nothing came out. She wanted to get married. Why Guardians, why did she want this? "He's the love of my life?" Was all that came out instead, her eyes pleading at Junior. She turned to Hymnaois, waiting to hear him say the words to bind them in holy matrimony.

Aunt? Nephew? Ew. But even if it made her stomach squirm, the two of them looked content with their decision. That was good enough for her. Besides, they weren't the only ones wanting to be married.

With Junior's attention solely on his relatives, Nereus reached out to touch his arm. "Love? Lets be together forever."

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi

Irish night fox

Fea Line

Daisicle

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:37 am
User ImageJunior tried not to visibly shudder. The thought of his aunt and his brother getting married was beyond disgusting to him, but if this is what they truly wanted, he wouldn't say anything more. He couldn't imagine Aunt Niday actually wanting marriage, but then, he also was a lot closer to her twin, Dayht, than Niday herself.

Oh Guardians, the thought made him sick to his stomach. The orange demon suppressed a gag before Nereus called his attention back to her. How could he have forgotten the naiad of his dreams?! Guardians help him, she was standing there wanting to pledge themselves to one another for all eternity and he was getting distracted with... Things he'd rather not think about.

"Always and forever, my humble princess." Junior smiled, pulling Nereus close. Unlike the strangeness over there, this love, this right here, this was meant to be. She was completely perfect in every way. He was even glad he'd kept his sunglasses off, letting him see her eyes clearly. "Nereus, my love, the light of my life, I can't stand another minute not married to you."

Tartara Seabreeze
Nereus, Niday

Daisicle
Koit

Irish Night Fox
Hymnaios

Fea Line
Smack Daddy

Dementia Requiem Asumi generated a random number between 1 and 74 ... 52!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:56 am
User ImageShe had frowned a little, seeing him stressed out. A quick glance to her side told her that Night'hawk had followed her over towards her cousin. "Something? You sound like it was a bad thing." Abby shifted her weight, causing a large amount of tulle to ruffle and shift. "I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure mine don't do a thing..." She blinked, glancing back to the feathered woman by her side.

"Ah, this is Night'hawk. I think she's following me around tonight?" The blue demi hadn't seen an arrow strike the harpy near her, but she couldn't be sure. This was a crazy party after all, and there was always a bunch of arrows flying.

"But see, look. I'm not entirely crazy, am I?" Abby pulled out one of her arrows and aimed randomly. Surely she'd hit someone just by flinging it out there. It's not like she was skilled with this bow or anything.

Wolfs Heart
Lannister

Daisicle
Nighthawk

1. Ayizana (Mizu)
  2. Sommer Brize (Ala)
  3. Pasha (Fea)
  4. Autumn (Dai)
  5. Hatil (Dai)
  6. Chini (Irish)
  7. Pearl (Mene)
  8. Rauthaz (Twitch)
  9. Ashiana (Twitch)
  10. Amynta (Twitch)
  11. Carnelian (Berri)
  12. Valko (Shadi)
  13. Caine (Umi)
  14. Pollux (Mizu)
  15. Zimbali (Mizu)
  16. Vash (Ala)
  17. Bramble (Ala)
  18. Zaden (Ala)
  19. Bastet (Wolf)
  20. Cerelia (Wolf)
  21. Prisma (Fea)
  22. Shaeloh (Fea)
  23. Hjortur (Dai)
  24. Shahrazad (Dai)
  25. Saira (Dai)
  26. Sparrow (Dai)
  27. Nighthawk (Dai)
  28. Luminita (Dai)
  29. Lemon Hearts (Dia)
  30. Xia (Dia)
  31. Lyros (Midnight)
  32. Mayu (Irish)
  33. Florzinha (Mene)
  34. Kelebek (Mene)
  35. Pelagious (Dae)
  36. Lillibeth (Ru)
  37. Cascade (Twitch)
  38. Ophelia (Berri)
  39. Bia (Frosty)
  40. Navidad (Kira)
  41. Zephyros (Mel)
  42. Nyra (Teig)
  43. Blizz (Twitch)
  44. Lazuryt (Shadi)
  45. Tristen (Tart)
  46. Harmonia (Ru)
  47. Balliel (Tart)
  48. Dominique (Umi)
  49. Nereus (Tart)
  50. Junior (Umi)
  51. Dyas (Tart)
  52. Azure (Wolf)
  53. Captain Darius (Tart)
  54. Andromeda (Kira)
  55. Dysmas (Wolf)
  56. Sweetie Drops (Umi)
  57. Echino (Fea)
  58. Chaetodon (Kira)
  59. Lyneeson (Fea)
  60. Arc-en-Roche (Berri)
  61. Koit (Dai)
  62. Niday (Tart)
  63. Thasseus (Twitch)
  64. Namaqua (Mene)
  65. Fraise (Twitch)
  66. Zoran (Dia)
  67. Noirocher (Shadi)
  68. Firuzeh (Berri)
  69. Adelphos (Berri)
  70. Ruby (Twitch)
  71. Lucius (Dia)
  72. Adora (Tart)
  73. Thulani (Dai)
  74. Aquarious (Kira)

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:59 am
User Image

Seneca sighed and closed the door behind her softly. It had been a long and (mostly) uneventful day tending to her mother, but the time had come where she had "insisted" that Seneca continue on with her other duties. It was an order. Not a suggestion or an offer. A clear, direct order.

'And when mother gives an order... you should follow it, Seneca...' she thought to herself.

So here she was, now out and about in the open airs of the ship. Visibly, she appeared calm and poised, but internally, she was conflicted. Personally, she didn't like the large groups and masses of people. A handful was always just right. A manageable group that (preferably) consisted of individuals she knew. Most of the individuals on the ship were all strangers to her... She was the shy type, never one to mingle.... But she at least took a step forward, putting in a little visible effort to attempt her job as hostess on this grande vessel.

It took some small bit of time, but she eventually made it down to the party where all the current chaos was taking place. She found herself smiling faintly at all the happy faces and all the apparent love being splashed and tossed everywhere. Maybe if she was one of the ones shooting the arrows, she'd be more inclined to mingle, but for now, she slipped along the outside of the crowd, finding a tray with fresh drinks on it to pick up and carry for a while. If anything, she knew to make herself useful for the time being.

((*Seneca is free to talk to and/or mingle with. Please quote me if you interact with her. kthx!*))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:00 am
Dementia Requiem Asumi
User ImageShe had frowned a little, seeing him stressed out. A quick glance to her side told her that Night'hawk had followed her over towards her cousin. "Something? You sound like it was a bad thing." Abby shifted her weight, causing a large amount of tulle to ruffle and shift. "I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure mine don't do a thing..." She blinked, glancing back to the feathered woman by her side.

"Ah, this is Night'hawk. I think she's following me around tonight?" The blue demi hadn't seen an arrow strike the harpy near her, but she couldn't be sure. This was a crazy party after all, and there was always a bunch of arrows flying.

"But see, look. I'm not entirely crazy, am I?" Abby pulled out one of her arrows and aimed randomly. Surely she'd hit someone just by flinging it out there. It's not like she was skilled with this bow or anything.

Abby managed to look as this arrow was launched, right into the shoulder of an unsuspecting pae. She really felt bad for not knowing how to fire an arrow off, but this was kind of fun. No wonder her entire family did so much of it!

Wolfs Heart
Azure

Uh-oh! Azure has been stuck by Abhisneha's arrow! All effects of any arrows have been removed! Good luck!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:27 am
"Oh, um... Hi." Lannister responded as he was introduced to the harpy that was following his cousin around. "It was bad alright," Lannister looked around to point them out, but they were now gone and his father along with them. "I thought that maybe I could find pae that were supposed to be together and use whatever the arrow did to help them see it." He shook his head in disappointment, "It was awful, she started singing and I was pretty sure the guy was about to walk away forever. Hymnaios had to fix it."

He sighed, "I wish mine hadn't done anything."

Lannister watched as Abby fired off another arrow that struck a blue angel, he watched in anticipation to see if anything would happen. The pae had been dancing close with his partner and seemed to suddenly pull away from her a little bit. Lannister waited to see what would happen next, but nothing did. "I don't think your arrow did anything, it looks like he just changed positions." Lannister responded, a look of confusion on his face.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Daisicle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:37 am
Azure had been practically smothering Dyas during their dance in an attempt to hide her beauty from the rest of the party. After the unknown strike of another arrow, he suddenly realized this, pulling away from Dyas. They were still dancing close, but now there was room for more than dust in between them.

Of course, he still thought she was beautiful, he always had, but he no longer had such intense feelings about it that he was worried someone would try and steal her away. He knew her better than that, and Dyas was making it quite clear right now that she only had eyes for him.

He smiled, only just noticing that whoever had been singing was now gone, "would you like to do anything else this evening?" He asked, still swaying softly with his wife.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:39 am
Abby shook her head. How could he not be happy with an arrow that actually did something? "Maybe her singing to him would have led to a really funny story down the road?" She tried to cheer him up. At least his arrows did something for someone!

"Well that's weird.. Maybe I'm not firing it right? Would you show me how you fired yours?" her head tilted, looking at the pae she'd just shot. Obviously she was doing something wrong if Lannister could get a pae to sing and all she could do was make someone shift positions.

Wolfs Heart

Daisicle

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas