Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:15 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Volaille
Link to Teepee: xxx

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for?
"I'm quite lucky to have started a family with Mirabilis, though it's still a challenge at times with Miravilla constantly pestering Ctet."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone?
"Courage is a virtue that we all must conquer!"

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic?
"No, not really. . . That's why I have Ctet and Mirabilis to monitor me. . ."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter?
"I'm like a bird. I prefer the sunlight."

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you?
"I would say it went well."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now?
"Probably just round up my family and travel around?"

-------

Participating Soquili: Vex

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for?
"Yakone."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone?
"Yakone and I have been through a lot together, so why not push your limits even more?"

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic?
"I don't like flowers. . ."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter?
"I prefer being hidden in the shadows."

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you?
"Every day's quick for me."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now?
"You gotta ask Yakone."

-----

Participating Soquili: Pnevyma Kolokytha

"Being thankful for the pack and my patch remaining safe of course."

"I like where I am. . ."

"Of course. I got to know what's growing around my pumpkin patch."

"I usually stay in the dark, but my pumpkins need their light."

"Winter is always the longest time of the year because my babies are not thriving at a time like this."

"Continue planting and tending to my patch."

------

Participating Soquili: Olor

"Stynkbyrd and I found ourselves a new home!"

"Stynk tells me to challenge myself, but I don't want to."

"Whatever smells bad Stynk tells me to stay away."

"LIGHT!"

". . ."

"I don't know."

--------

Participating Soquili: Loddigesia

"Thankful that my sister has finally opened up, but I do miss her. . ."

"I have to make sure no one's invading my lands."

"Of course I do. Do I look stupid to you?"

"I need my warmth. And that it brings the ladies to me."

"Flit. Like a hummingbird. I'm a hippogryph, not a hummingbird. Get your puns right."

"Kiui and I will continue our exploration and I hope to reunite with Mirabilis soon."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:35 am
Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Lilly Ann
Link to Teepee: Teepee

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? Timidly, she looked about before ruffling her wings. "I Suppose I could say I'm thankful for the thaw... The warmer months will be a nice change."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? She pondered the thought of this for a moment. "I'm content to be me.. I can hardly be anything that I am not truly, no? there fore I suppose you could say that I would rather prefer staying within my comfort zone if at all possible."

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? "Oleanders.. They're highly toxic.. As are some of the more festive plants like Poinsettia.. but that's another season.. If I'm unsure the best bet is to just avoid eating it lest you find yourself on the wrong end of a stomach upset.. " She eyed a little daisy in the grass not too far away as she spoke.

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? Stretching out her wings once more, she looked back at the question giver and tilted her head off to the side as though she were thinking. "I tend to prefer the summery months.. the warmth and colors.. Not to mention I blend a little better in the flowery areas.. or like to think I do."

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? Frowning she gave a shudder. "Loneliness always makes the winter longer.. " She was thinking of course of her family. It had been her first winter away from them.

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "I'm going to look for a place to center my routine around. Maybe even start a home and begin my collections to make sure I have enough to last the next winter." She was trying to think of the long haul. If she was to survive she'd need to have her wits about her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Pirata Piraticus
Link to Teepee: Teepee

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? "I am thankful for my Mate and children.." He thought of his son and daughter and how they might be fairing.

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? Pausing, he debated his answer. "If you mean meeting new soquili then I'd really rather not.." He remembered his family's reaction and the scars that still lingered. "But if it's necessary.. I suppose I could stomach it."

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? He thought this was a silly question at first till he thought upon it further. While he knew some of the things to shy away from, he couldn't safely say that he knew EVERY plant and it's effects. "Not every single one, No" He admitted.

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? "Whinter, spring.. Really the climate doesn't matter as long as I can stay with Arietta.." After all.. He had his pelt to keep him warm in the winter right?

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? He nodded in agreement about the winter's length as he spoke. "The time of the empty stomach was Indeed a longer one than usual... Arietta's company made it seem to drag on less slowly though.."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "I shall see to a stock area of my cave to help keep grasses in later.. Maybe make some place to store food will help me keep my mind off of other things..." That would serve to keep him occupied for a little time at least. "After that," he paused a moment. "I believe I should maybe give some thought to opening my world up further.. for my children's sakes..."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:38 am
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Veslorurn
Link to Teepee: link

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? Of course. Winter can be just has hard for skinwalkers as it can be for us ponies. I only wish winter was even harder. I shall be especially grateful for fresh foods and being able to move around easier.

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? I travel some, but not a whole lot during winter. It's a lot of work to tend a graveyard by oneself.

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? I should hope so, or I wouldn't have lived this long. I did make myself sick a few times carrying poisonous plants without enough protection.

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? Spring is all about renewal. Of life, strength, love, or anything.

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? I guess it didn't go by any faster or slower than usual.

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? I shall be on guard for the skinwalkers that will soon be coming out from wherever they hole up in winter.

Participating Soquili: Charnette

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? I am so happy winter is finally over! It's so hard to play pranks and not be detected in that silly snow!

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? Winter is a grand time to go out and do new things.

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? I'd rather admire flowers than eat them. I guess the ones that I have eaten aren't toxic?

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? I really did enjoy the snow, but I always look forward to the next season. Each one has its own joy.

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? Who cares how long it was so long as you survived right?

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? I'll start scouting out great places for pranks!

Participating Soquili: Krystallos

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? I'm so glad that's over! Winter storms can be rough, but if your low enough it's not too bad.

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? Storm caused currents can be fun to ride! Dangerous if you don't have the strength though.

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? *Neighs a laugh* Flowers? Down in the ocean? Don't be silly.

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? Oh I love basking on the surface with fresh spring rays warming the water. Nothing better.

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? Aye it was hard, but the ocean always provides.

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? I will prepare to enjoy myself. *Winks* Nothing like spring to get the blood flowing again.

Participating Soquili: Aspasia

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? I am sooo thankful that winter is over! Golly it seemed to take forever to pass. Who thought winter would linger like that. Mark my words though, I doubt we've quite seen the last of yet.

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? Oh no! Staying in the same place the whole winter?! Are you nuts? No no no and nope. Let me out and about thank you.

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? Of course I do. I know a lot about the places I go. If I don't I ask a local.

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? The sun feels lovely on my feathers. Don't you think it makes them sparkle? Winter is so dull.

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? Every winter seems the longest toward the end. When you know spring is coming but winter hasn't unleashed it's grip quite yet. That's the hardest part in my opinion.

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? I intend to continue my wanderings. Always new things to see!

Participating Soquili: Oberyx

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? Who are you and what do you think you're doing here? Hu? Thankful for? That we are finally free of those controlling, good for nothing, Sunblessed.

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? If I didn't have courage, how the hell do you think I got here? *dark glare* Just what's with all the vexing questions? Who do you think you are to question me?

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? No I suppose I don't as I'm new to the area. But don't for a moment think I'm weak!

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? Anyplace is going to be better than where I came from.

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? As it's been my first winter here, I don't think I have a basis for comparison.

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? I will protect my herd. We'll find a place to live without persecution and settle down.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:05 am
Owner's Name: Deejaye
Participating Soquili: Vernandi
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694585

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? Vernandi chuckled. "I'm thankful it's not cold anymore. Besides that...I'm thankful for Bud. But I'm always thankful for Bud, she's the best friend I could have ever found." The small mouse squeaked her approval.

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? "Eh...I like to say I have courage to put myself out there...But I don't really. I don't have any issues with staying in my comfort zone so, ehh."

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? Vernandi's eye brows raised. "What. Some flowers are toxic?" he said, exasperated. Bud squeaked and nodded her head, obviously amazed at her friend's lack of knowledge. "Well, Bud knows sooo by proxy I know. So I'm safe."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? "Sun, any time. Nothing like basking in the sun, soaking in the heat.... Right?"

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? "I think we struggled with it for a while... Had to get a blanket 'cause this lil' one was getting chilly and couldn't stay warm. But after that, winter was pretty alright."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "Don't need to prepare. Just kick back and relax!" he grinned ear to ear.

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:10 am
Participating Soquili: Kaimana

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? "M-my family, because they're sweet and and... patient with me... And they also keep me safe because the world is just so scary."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? Her face turned red with embarassment. "Cou....rage...is something I'd like b-but so much of the world is scary so...I'll just stick with my family.."

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? "I...no...I know the ones I go near aren't bad. I-I guess I want push my luck and get near any pretty flowers I've never seen before, though.."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? She shook her head. "I...don't think I mind either. I enjoy the sun, but I also like how peaceful it feels during winter."

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? Kaimana shook her head. "I...I don't know. I think it was alright... The water was cold and once or twice the top almost froze over but I would usually hit it so it wouldn't...Don't want my family to get trapped under the water."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "I'll just keep doing the same thing I've been doing. That's ok...right?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:16 am
Participating Soquili: Vanilla Cream Puff

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? "Why, all the charming ladies I was able to spend my time with. Nothing beats an afternoon with a gal with stunning looks. Warms my heart, even in the cold winter." He chuckled.

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? "Everyday. I see all these beautiful mares, all by their lonesome...I must take it upon myself to make sure they're aware of how much of a shame it is."

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? "I've dabbled here and there, picked up some knowledge from some encounters of mine. After all, you have to be careful with what flower you give to someone."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? "The sun just..gives you this energy. Do you know what I mean? Makes you feel like you can do anything! So I suppose I prefer the sun."

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? Vanille laughed. "I didn't even notice it at all! Passed by, no problem."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "Perhaps I can get myself brushed a little so I look spiffy and clean. Then see who I can get the attention of~"

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:15 pm
May questions are up <3

Will add all the ones from April soon, just got back from almost a week away!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:23 am
Owner's Name: Phail Ninja
Participating Soquili: Apatite
Link to Teepee: [x]

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is?
Apatite's eyes narrow and flit about nervously. "It's just something you know. Their eyes. They give it away."

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence?
Apatite is clearly uncomfortable here and attempts to take a few strokes backwards. "Does it matter?"

Give me an interesting fact about yourself!
Apatite glares, clearly disliking this line of questioning. "No comment."

Participating Soquili: Hakkar

Hakkar grinned, his expression firmly smug. "Ya fight 'em."

The stallion shrugs, "Suppose so, some got fightin' smarts, some got others."

Hakkar gives you a charming wink. "I go' all sorts of in'elligence ya ca' find ou' about."

Participating Soquili: Ostadar

"Talk to them, get to know them. Ask their opinions about things. Do they just regurgitate the standard sprawl, or do they give some more thoughts to their answers?"

"Oh sure, some people know tons of facts. But some people know how to do things. The two don't necessarily go hand in hand."

"Oh, well if you ask me I'm intelligent in all the ways that count." You get the strange feeling that this stallion is flirting with you.

Participating Soquili: Sunshine

"Hmm. I'm not sure. I guess I've never really cared whether someone is smart or not, my job was always the same regardless."

Sunshine shrugs, "Maybe? We have tacticians, who help decide how to dodge the skinwalkers. But not everyone is cut out to be one. But I don't think everyone who isn't a tactician is unintelligent."

She gave a deep bow, her face falling into a practiced smile. "Welcome to the Carousel, please let me show you around."

Participating Soquili: Iolite Chrysocolla

"Just chat to them. They'll let you know soon enough."

"Yes! Vanilla's great at business, but I'm no good. But I can craft things, which she can't do at all. I don't think either of us is smarter than the other. We're just different."

"I can sing, but please don't tell anyone. I hate singing in front of others."

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:15 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Icefyre

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? "One must be careful when placing judgement on another. It is better to judge the wit of oneself, rather than his neighbor."

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence?"Absolutely. There are nine different types of intelligence. Should you like to learn about them, I can teach you."

Give me an interesting fact about yourself!Icefyre gives a deep, closed mouth laugh that rumbles thunderously. "Interest would depend on the individual in which one tried to present interesting facts to. Something I might find interesting, others might not. Going with the theme of the conversation of the moment, I think I might have something for you. I am a collector of knowledge, both written, spoken, and implied." Ice nods matter of factually, and leaves it at that.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:37 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Melody
Link to Teepee: Here

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? "Smart? Oh sure" she mused with a smile, "Like in the way they talk or how they hold themselves. Or how they try and get an apple out of a really high tree".

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "There are many ways to tell how smart someone is" she smiled with a toss of her head pondering her answer, "Some Soquili are really smart and do amazing things. Others do normal things safely but, then you have some that really get themselves in trouble. So yeah several types".

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! "Oh you want me to tell you about myself?" eyes lighting up she continued, "Well I bet you didn't know I was a singer! I consider myself a model as well but I love to sing! I mean like really sing. Belting it out of your heart type singing".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Mizu

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? "By the way they think" he said with a nod, "Or rather how they handle a situation. Either way in the end you can surely tell who they are by what they don't or do"

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? As a calmness overtook his expression he spoke, "As the mistress teaches us all so do the earth walkers as well. If your are strong of heart and listen well you will grasp intelligence. If you choose to walk into the receding tide and not returning" he said with a flick of his ear, "Then perhaps you better learn before you rest at the bottom of the sea".

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! He blinked letting the sun reflect from his eyes, "I am one with the ocean. My sight, my breath, my heart are of the sea. Never will my mistress be far from my heart even if we are miles away". The stallion nodded his head, "I'm thankful Ayelet and my children accept this".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Pharoah Atemu

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? "Always these queries" he mumbled before answering, "All Pharaohs and their successors know intelligence. What kind of question is this?"

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "But of course" he responded without fail, "Isn't it obvious? Those that are taught intelligence are intelligent. Those that are unfortunate..." Now he paused and cleared his throat, " Yes... well you know the answer".

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! The stallion looked upward for a moment, "I am a King that believes in the heart of everything I do which is played by the cards". He then nodded his head, "There I am finished.".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Little Rue

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? She paused making sure her hood wasn't covering her eyes as she spoke, "Judging an individual probably would be on how they handle a situation. For instance, say there's a poisonous plant. A soquili with intelligence knows well enough to leave it be. Those without thinking could wind up with a bellyache or even worse". She looked away into the distance, "Better to play it safe then find out something you don't like".

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? Nodding with a smile, "Intelligence comes in many shapes and forms including extreme to minor. It all comes with the knowledge you know and how you go about using it."

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! Standing proud she nodded with a smile, "I am an expert in herbs and remedies. It's something I actually picked up deciding to help the two-legger Tirranna with the elder's encouragement".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Iset

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? Listening the the question she thought carefully upon her answer, "Upbringing. If they are raised well intelligence should be a necessity. I'm not used to this land just yet so my own learning shall play a part of individuals I interact with".

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? The desert mare nodded, "But of course. For instance those raised with guidance and authority are highly intelligent. Most royalty learns this from birth and succeeds their parents' ideals."

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! Looking around for a moment she took a moment to respond, "You want to know something about me? I am born not of the head royal family but I do have an excellent bloodline. Voted best in the royal class I was always the chosen one".

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:54 am
Participating Soquili: Mystic Lyric

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is?"Hmm. If it's someone you haven't met, you could judge them by their looks! But even then, it's hard to measure how smart someone is, without knowing them."

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence?"Sure. Why not. One soq can be socially intelligent, and another one might be terrible at being social, yet smart in other ways. Doesn't make one dumber than the other."

Give me an interesting fact about yourself!"I'm part night elf." she says with a wink.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:00 am
Participating Soquili: Ayelet Hashachar

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? "By their heart." she said with a warm smile and a slight blush of her cheek. The true value of ones intelligence to her, is how well they can love another.

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "Oh, well, yes. I suppose there is. No two minds are alike."

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! "I live by the sea, and cherish my family. Just as the tide ebbs in and out, always to return to the shore, so does my soulmate return to me, even when the sea calls him."

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:04 am
Participating Soquili: Hiruki

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? "I think it might be rude to judge how smart someone else is." he said with a nod of his head and a raised eyebrow.

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "I think you are either smart, or you aren't. That shouldn't define what we think of someone though."

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! "Well. Interesting fact? I love the warm sands, and watching the sun set with someone to share the site with."

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:07 am
Participating Soquili: Sabina Hatetalon

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? The blue harpy twitches her lip in disgust at the topic of being judged, feeling that she herself, is often judged too harshly by others. "I think you should be careful when you judge others...."

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? "I believe daring to ask me such questions, is insulting. I don't have time for this..."

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! Sabina huffs a deep sigh at you, and flips her mane. "No. Away with you..."

Lunadriel

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:02 am
Owner's Name: Leena-chan
Participating Soquili: Fleur
Link to Teepee: X

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? Nervously looks away, ”Well, the first sign of someone’s smarts is their booming voice and presence. The more confident someone is, the smarter they must be… right?”

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? A bright smile flashed, ”Oh yes, lots of different kinds! Everyone has something they know a lot more about, like some really know how to draw in others while others know which plants work best. I’m still learning what I have the most knowledge of.”

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! ”Oh, um.. um.. I guess you could say that I am really good with plants? Like I can almost feel what they feel if I really try. I think that comes from being around my herd though..” Anxiously paws at the ground.

-------

Participating Soquili: Kuwanyauma

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? Golden eyes turn to the sky, ”Its really not anyone’s place to judge another since how can you understand all the details of another person without being in their hooves? I think its a balance between action and words though if you really had to try guessing.”

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? ”I guess there could be. I have only known one though: either you are or you are not. Who is to say though that I know everything?” A warm giggle resounded.

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! ”I am much more of a dreamer than a thinker. I can come up with lots of stories just off the top of my head. If you want, I could share one with you anytime you would like.” A bow of her head was offered.

-------

Participating Soquili: Eternal Sonata

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? ”Usually its by what someone says.” She pauses for a moment. “Wait are you.. judging people? That’s not very nice.”

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? Sighing a bit, “Of course there are. Not one horse is the exact same as another. Even twins have differences!”

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! A small smile gathers, “I really like to collect shiny stones. Its a little hobby.”

-------

Participating Soquili: Samiel Norikous
Link to Teepee: X]

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? His brows furrowed together as he gave a serious consideration before relaxing and giving a smile. “Usually, you can see what someone is like with a little conversation and watching them.”

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? A brow quirked up, “Of course, don’t you? Surely you’ve met others and had a conversation with them to see how unique everyone is from each other. What a silly question.”

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! A smile came to rest, “I have an amazing father who took me in even though he’s not my birth father. That means I have two dads!” Such pride welled up in his words.

-------

Participating Soquili: Ciel

How do you think you can judge how smart an individual is? The mare looks a little startled by the question and takes a few steps backwards, “Um, that sounds a like a really harsh question! Can you please not make assumptions about others like this?”

Do you believe there are different kinds of intelligence? The fear from earlier dissipates as she gives a pensive expression and responds softly, “Well there must be different kinds but you really only encounter one kind usually…”

Give me an interesting fact about yourself! Ceil hummed a bit thinking as she gave a smile, “I really love the skies! Watching the weather shift and change each day is so nice and soothing and then the stars in the night..” A dreamy sigh slips free.

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games