Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:29 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She was now feeding the fire as he spoke. Only to barely catch what he said; not knowing of her powers just yet. But she just shook her head and looked up at the sky. "How do I tempted you?" she asked after a few minutes. Before looking at him from her spot.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri didn't expect her to hear him but when she asked him he said."Well you are just alluring to me. I can't place my finger on it but I want you. Its like a hunger in me. I want to devour you. It's the only thing on my mind. "Dimitri smiled with a blush on his face. He never spoke like this to anyone but he wanted Amelia to know how he felt.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:58 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked at him as he spoke and blushed. "Well I don't know how long I will be here. But I hope we can figure things out." She said. Only to check on the stew.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri nodded and said."I would hope so. I want to get to know you better before you leave." Dimitri also checked the stew. After a bit of time later he got a few bowls and ladled the stew into one bowl and then the other. He split the fish in two and gave Amelia the stew and fish."I hope you like it."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:14 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She stayed quiet when they waited on the stew to cook. When he made the bowls she was spaced out. Though she came to after a moment. When he handed her the bowl she gave him a small smile with a nod. Of course she ate in quiet, at first. Now she was was trying to make small talk.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:04 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri was also eating in quiet but when she started to make small talk he kindly responded. He asked her about her home and what she was trying to be in her time. As the meal came to a close Dimitri made sure to gather everything he then washed them in a nearby creek. When he returned he pack up all the supplies."Well night is falling. You can take the tent. I will be up a little while longer to make sure we are safe."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:27 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She was keeping an eye in the campsite as he washed the dishes. Now she looked at him and tilted her head. Before nodding trying not to argue with him. "Well if it starts raining, get your butt inside. Or else I will make sure that you regret it later on.", she mused. Only to get into the tent and just lay there.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:14 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri chuckled. He then spent the next two hours keeping watch. He heard wolves in the distance but they were still far enough away that they wouldn't have to worry about them. He yawned and then after making one more round of the camp to make sure they were safe he leaned against a tree and then lowered himself to the floor. He wrapped himself in his cloak and fell asleep.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:39 am
Amelia Kettesmith

Of course she fell asleep after a while. But stirred when the wolves howled. Of course she would wake up every so often. But it was to see if Dimitri had joined her or not. So by morning time she woke up and yawned.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:26 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When morning came Dimitri woke up. He was still outside by the tree. He stood up and stretched. He yawned deeply. He started to gather all of his belongings. He poked his head into tent."You awake Amelia?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:18 am
Amelia Kettesmith

When the morning time she was still out of it. She was laying on her left side with her arm as a pillow. Though hers feet were under the blanket at different places. As her hand was by her face.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:25 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri gained a small smile as he saw her still sleeping. He looked back to the sky and figured that they stall had a few hours before they needed to get a move on. He closed the flaps to the tent and decided to let her sleep. He kept busy by making sure that everything was ready for them to depart. He fed Altanax and made sure that Altanax was near the creek so he could drink. When Amelia woke up she would find Dimitri walking about making sure that there supplies were ready.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:15 am
Amelia Kettesmith

Finally she woke up and remembered where she was. Let out a long yawn before standing up. Once she got out of the tent, she looked at Dimitri. With slightly messy hair she was rubbing an eye. "Mmm, morning Dimitri...", she mumbled. Only to rub her lower back with her other hand.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:33 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri looked up from sharpening his blade."Good morning Amelia.
I hope you slept well. I saw you were still asleep and thought you could use it.
I hope you don't mind me letting you sleep more."
He stood up and took out some bread and cheese as well some jerky."Not the greatest morning meal but it should do."He then held it out to her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:59 am
Amelia Kettesmith

As she listened to him, she watched him. She yawned and saw him pull out the food. Only to take it, but after a peck on his cheek. He would see even she was shocked by her own actions. Blushing she started to look away and made a sandwich with the ingredients."Uh, sorry. I don't know what I was thinking... And thanks for letting me sleep in. I feel better now.", she said in a shy voice.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games