Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Separate Worlds (Phoenix347 x His Gwen) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:24 pm
User Image

» I BEEN FEELING 「 ↻ LIKE A GHOST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxA N D x I T ' Sx W H A Tx I H A T Ex T H E M O S T
( ◞ and ) ❜ ⋮ guess i'm giving ) up again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this time » this time
»` x 「 ° THIS TIME I *↓ MIGHT JUST DISAPPEAR
xxxxxxxxxx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

Ruka chuckled slightly, knowing that he was right. It was weird to think you can trust someone just by looking at them. When he started rambling about being over him, she nodded. "There's no point in dwindling on something that won't happen." Ruka sighed as she stepped towards the door, about to leave. But before she did, she looked at Akira with a smile, "See you later, stupid. By the way, don't expect me tomorrow." she then made her way out of the auditorium and towards the exit of her school. She went through the tedious task of having to change her shoes, and started on her way home.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:08 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Auditorium
With: Ruka
Mood; Calm
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; ))

Akira shrugged "Just digging up information." he reassured her. He wasn't concerned with any feelings or crushes starting between the two as they already dealt with them. "You should come tomorrow!" he shouted after her when she left. he went back to the other room to gather up his things and leave for the day when his cell rang. The number was one he knew all too well. He stood for a moment pondering whether or not he should answer. He started weighing his options with the cell in one hand and his other empty.

"Answer and go through hell... Ignore and die..." He looked between the two as the phone kept vibrating and ringing. Out of frustration, he flipped open the device and slowly brought it up to his head. "Hello this is Miguel..." he tried. The response wasn't a lovely one. "IDIOT! LAZY! STUPID! MORON!" the cell shouted into his ear. "You've put off two days worth of appointments, I'm not letting you do a third, I've gotten too many complaints already!" "Alright I'll take the next train and I'll be there in a second just give me a bit-" "Now now now now! Get here now idiot!" the voice interjected before hanging up. Akira gathered up his things before sprinting out into the hallway, aimed for the train station.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:20 am
User Image

Ruka walked home slowly, she started to feel a bit ill. Was she catching a cold? It was probably for the best that she didn't go to school then, if she had a cold then she shouldn't be trying to endure the hardships of the day. Unlocking the door to her apartment, Ruka stepped inside to found it exactly the way she had left it; empty and dark. With a heavy sigh, Ruka kicked off her shoes, dropped her bag and slowly trudged her way to her room before collapsing on her bed. She was too exhausted to change out of her school uniform into something more comfortable, or to even make some kind of meal. She just wanted to go to bed.

*xxxx*xxxx*xxxx*xxxx*

Ruka woke up to the sound of her school alarm going off on her fun. She fidgeted under the covers, not wanting to reveal her eyes to the bright light of the morning sun that was seeping through her blinds into her room. Reaching her phone out of the covers, she grabbed the mobile device, dragging it under the covers and turning off the annoying sound that signaled her time to arise and get ready for the school day. The sick female groaned, looking around her spacious bedroom. There was no one here but her cat, no one to take of her. Looks like she had to do this on her own as well. Even with a cold she had to do things on her own. She could always call Akira, but she didn't feel too comfortable with him waiting on him. Throwing the large comforter off her, Ruka slowly moved her legs over the bed, allowing her feet to hit the coldness of the wooden flooring. She should probably go out real quick to get some medicine and a large bottle of water. And she should probably get eat something like fruit for breakfast.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Auditorium
Mood; Calm
((OOC; I believe two days in-story till the festival...))

Akira woke up thanks to his alarm clock once more. He had more work yesterday than any other in the last month. It was partially his fault for sticking to Ruka, but also hers because of the rehearsal. He rolled off the bed, standing up in a daze before shutting the alarm off. After brushing and prepping himself, he decided to go with a slice of toast and jam for breakfast, running out the door with it clenched in his teeth. He arrived to school early and like yesterday he emptied out Ruka's locker of tacks and notes after his own. He didn't see her arrive yet, so he continued heading to class as the bell rang, but no Ruka as the teacher called roll. Several minutes into the first class, Akira concluded she was serious about yesterday. He pulled his phone out as the teacher went into a lecture on english grammar, sending a text message to Ruka's cell. Juliet, oh Juliet! Where art thou Juliet?

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:42 pm
User Image

Ruka was sitting at her desk, reading a magazine to entertain herself. At the moment her phone made a loud buzzing noise, the female let out a small squeal. Looking down at the phone, Ruka looked at the digital screen. "Of course he would ask where I was." she mumbled to herself whilst picking up the phone to type her reply. "Oh Romeo, I hath fallen ill." she sent to him, placing her phone down once more as she continued to read her magazine. Why did he always have to ask where she is? She couldn't miss one day of school without him trying to get her to come. He should just mind his own business. It's not like they were dating, he didn't have to dote on her.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Rooftop
With: Alone
Mood; Calm
((OOC; ))

A couple minutes passed and Akira's phone vibrated. It was a message from Ruka which was surprisingly inline with the joke. He checked the time and saw that class would end in a couple minutes so he sent a quick message; Three minutes. he tapped his finger on the desk impatiently as he waited for the class to end. It seemed to take an eternity for the minute hand to move along. Once the bell rang, he grabbed his bag and hurried out the door to the rooftop. He closed the door behind him before opening his cell and dialing Ruka's number.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:05 pm
User Image

Ruka groaned as her phone started going off, what did he want now? She flipped open her phone, holding it up to her ear. "W-what?" she coughed angrily, waiting for his response. Didn't he have anything better to do that try and take care of her? "It's just a cold," she told him coldly, not wanting to talk on the phone.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Calm
((OOC; ))

She picked up, another surprise to Akira. "Yo! How sick are you?" he asked, being straightforward as to not test his luck. She said it was just a cold, although it had to be very light if that was the case because he didn't hear much coughing or congestion. "Just a cold eh? Alright then, relax for the day. Get some sleep, eat well, be well etcetera etcetera, I'll pick up your school stuff, come by and bring dinner, although I'm bringing work home with me dear. No refusing, see you later." He hung up as the next bell rang, and Akira made his way to the teacher's office to tell them he was taking home her work before Ruka could call in or come to school on her own.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:28 pm
User Image

Ruka didn't have a chance to respond to his list of to do's before he said goodbye and hung up. The female dropped her phone gently on her desk as a large sigh was released from her lips. What an idiot, he didn't have to do any of that stuff. Why couldn't he just let her do things on her own. Just because they're friends didn't mean they had to be there for each other 24/7. She could take care of herself. A pout settled across her features as she set the magazine down, closing it. 'Why does he have to be so nosy?' she thought to herself, standing and wrapping a fleece blanket around herself. She moved out into the living room, sitting on the couch and turning on the television.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Calm
((OOC; ))

Explaining to the teachers was difficult, as to be expected. Ruka didn't converse with many before Akira ran into her so the teachers were confused when he asked for her work. Thankfully though they agreed and he was given her work. Since he couldn't just leave school to check on her as a concerned fellow student, he had to wait till later in the day after school was over. He even had to call in another day off of work but promised to be available more after everything blew through. His boss must have celebrated too much last night cause he could tell she was tired just from her voice. Akira sat through the rest of classes, with an extra set of work and a bored mind.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image

Ruka sat criss-cross on her couch, flipping through channels on the television whilst Marshmallow sat in her lap. She stared blankly at the talk shows, commercials and cartoons that she caught glimpses of as she scrolled through. There really wasn't much to do when she was sick. She coughed into her elbow, and grabbed a tissue to blow her nose. The thought of Akira coming over later still nagged at her. Why did he have to come over? It's not like she was dying or anything. It was just a small cold and she could've grabbed her work at school when she returned. He was making a big deal out of nothing. Idiot.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Ruka's place
Mood; Calm
((OOC; ))

After surviving through the rest of the day and using Ruka as an excuse to leave the drama club as well as the cafe practice, Akira started rushing towards Ruka's house with all the work from the day. "If she gets mad at me, I'm treating her like a sickly person." he grumbled as he lugged the extra bag with him. Having visited her place twice now, it wasn't a chore to actually navigate to the place. He even dropped by the market she frequented and picked up candy, thinking to give her a reward if she didn't try beating him up on first sight. Otherwise he'd just eat it himself. Aside from an odd moment in the elevator with another tenant, the rest of the way to Ruka's door wasn't exactly eventful. "Hey, it's me." he said as he knocked on her apartment door.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:04 am
User Image

Ruka ended up passing out on her couch, her cold making her sleepier than usual. The television was left on, the anime that was playing creating an atmosphere of sound in her apartment. She had left the door unlocked in case something like this happened. It wasn't the safest idea, but nothing happened right? The red head was fast asleep, face a bit red and still in her pajamas. She was having quite a nice dream. What if she was more social from the beginning? Would she have a group of friends? Would she have a boyfriend? Would she be popular? It was as if she was reliving her whole life again so she could make different choices. It was a bit scary and sometimes she almost realized she was dreaming, but she couldn't bring herself to wake up to end the fake world that her imagination had created for herself. But...if she hadn't become the Silent Princess...would she have still been friends with Akira?

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:10 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Ruka's place
Mood; Calm
((OOC; ))

After a couple minutes of no reply, not even a peep, he tried the door to find it unlocked. He slowly opened the door and peeked inside. He could hear an anime going on from the living room, remembering if from the night before, but no sound of Ruka. While Akira normally wouldn't, he entered the apartment, removed his shoes and crept through the place. He couldn't help but felt like a burglar for doing such, and when he saw Ruka he felt more like a pervert than a burglar. She was sleeping on the couch, face red and still in pajamas. He turned down the TV volume, setting the bags of homework and grocery store items on the table as he pulled a blanket over to her. when he saw her face, his heart did speed up a little, and he felt his own face getting red. He looked away as he slowly pulled the blanket over her. He retrieved the grocery store bag and carried it into the kitchen where he left it before walking over to the table. He started writing out a note, explaining he left the homework there, soup, chocolate and some cold medicine if that was it, in the kitchen. The only problem was once he started placing it, he heard movement behind him.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image

Ruka fidgeted around in her sleep, something urging her to wake up. She had felt another presence, and being covered in something warm. Slowly, lavender eyes fluttered open, seeing the anime still playing but the volume lower than when she passed out. Sitting up, a spark of hope hit her. She slowly got up, making her way towards the kitchen, "Mom!?" she questioned, her excitement and happiness fading a bit as the person who had visited her, wasn't her mother but in fact her friend Akira. Ah, that's right, he did say he was coming over to drop off some things for her since she was sick. Even though she could have just done it herself. "Ah, sorry...hello Akira." she greeted, standing in place to look at the grocery bag sitting on the dining table. A genuine smile, grew on her face. At least she had him to take care of her, right? "Thank you," Ruka chirped, a small sneeze escaping her.

Phoenix347

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces