Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Princess and the Renegade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:56 am
Vivian

User Image

Smith

"Princess you have to keep up!" Patricia yelled back to the princess who was finally starting to feel the affects of the sleepless night before hand. "I'm trying! My body hasn't been trained to handle this much action though." She managed to pant out when she caught up to the pilot who had stopped to wait for her. They had lets the mech in jet mode uptown on the flight deck and we're now doing their best to find the 'kill switch' to sink the city. "No complaining! You're the one that just had to jump right in the heat of things. Are you happy now princess?" The question caused Vivian to glare at her but before she could say anything they had heard yelling Benin them. "No time to argue just go!" The pilot screamed as she grabbed ahold of Vivian's wrist and dragged her down the corridor. "We can't outrun them! We have to find a place to hide!" It seemed that Vivian's words had gone unheard, and she washing to yell them again when Patricia yanked her to a stop in front of a strange door before throwing it open and shoving her into the room.
Talking - #ccaa99 / Thinking - #bbaacc
Once the pilot was inside as well she figured out the weird locking mechanism and closed them in. "Woah... "We are being chased by those things and all you can sa... Woah!" The pilots angry response was quickly replaced with awe as they looked at the giant control panel in fro t of them. "Looks like it's in their weird language. Let Jonathan know that I'm going to need a few more minutes." And just like that, Patricia was on the control panel trying to figure it out. "Hey Jonathan we found what we think is the control panel. Patricia is trying to figure it out but she needs a few minutes because it's in their language." She relayed the pilot's message through her communicator as she watched her go about trying to end this fight.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:31 am
RaisaNadia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Yeah no sweat. I'll probably be dead by then but go ahead and take your time." Jonathan said in a sarcastic tone as he continued to fight the Junker King. Several minutes went by and Jonathan was again on the ground, however, before he could react, the King got right on top of him. "I don't know what it is you're planning, but all I can say is that it is completely futile." the king said as he was getting ready to stab Jonathan.
User Image

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:55 am
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Vivian' blood ran cold at his words. Yes there had been a couple of scares where she thought that she was going to lose Jonathan but she had always been able to get to him and try to find a way to help. Now the threat was real and she wasn't ready to loose the man before she had the chance to figure out what he could be to her. "Patricia we're out of time!" The pilot jumped at the princess's sudden cry. "Oki think I've got it! Oh god I really hope that this place doesn't blow up..." The pilot grumbled as she pressed her hand against a button that she had seen in a case, it was a long shot but she hoped it would work. A few moments went by when nothing happened then all of a sudden the city mech creaked. "She's going down!" Patricia called out before running over to the princess and grabbing her wrist. "And we are going up." Thatwas all the warning that Vivian got before she was dragged back out into the chaos.
"Jonathan she did it! We are currently trying to find a way up to the flight deck, so get out of there enforce you get killed!" Vivian didn't know how much more of this that she could take, her body was starting to give up on her and the threat of everything around them was weighing on her mind. But she had to keep going because her kingdom was in trouble... That and Patricia really wasn't going to let her slow down even a bit.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:19 am
RaisaNadia

The city starts rumbling as it was about to start to collapse to the ground. This gave Jonathan the oppurtunity to kick him off and go to jet mode and attempted to fly away. However, the king shoots a grappling hook and grabs onto Jonathan's wing, preventing him from leaving. "You're not going anywhere! I don't care if my city falls, we are going to end this!" the king shouted as Jonathan again tried struggling out of his grip, but was unsuccessful. "Dammit...Patricia, just get to safety along with the princess. I need to end this." Jonathan said as he went back to mech mode and cut the cable with his sword and then flew back at the king, as the ground underneath the city finally starts giving way and openes up, leaving a large hole as the city crashes through along with Jonathan and the Junker king, as they continued to fight.

After a few minutes, the city lands on a lone rock in a pool of lava. Jonathan was surprised that the mech could survive in these kinds of temperatures. The city eventually tilts into the lava, slowly sinking into it. Jonathan and the king continued to fight as the city sank. The king then eventually pins Jonathan. "How fitting that the both of us die like this. Even if you were to now escape, the city is powered by a small nuclear reactor. You wouldn't survive the blast. We both will go out with a bang!" The king shouted at Jonathan, slightly crushing him. Jonathan smiled however, despite the predicament he was in. "Sorry, but I already pissed off a few good friends of mine, and I will not piss them off even more by dying!" Jonathan shouted as the city was now at the level where the lava has reached the reactor core, resulting in a large explosion. Due to the formation of the tunnel, the explosion only went upward, and went through every tunnel that was connected to it, killing every Junker that was in or near the tunnel openings.
User Image

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:42 am
Vivian

User Image

Smith

"No! Jonathan get out of there now we are not leaving you her to die!" Vivian screamed as struggled against the pilot who was trying to drag her towards the mech. "You got it boss! Come on princess. You aren't going to change his mind, besides that guy has been through so much that nothing this small will kill him." Patricia tried to reassure the princess as she threw the girl over her shoulder and made a run for her mech. It was a struggle getting the princess into the mech but she managed to do so before getting in herself and shutting the pod. "How can you just leave him like that! Let me out this instant! I am not leaving without him!" The pilot ignored Vivian's screams as she took the mech out of battle mode and prepared the jet for take off.
"Left thrusters are up fifty percent... It'll have to do. Damnit I wish I could give the mech more time to get online!" The pilot grumbled as she took off down the flight deck, ignoring Vivian's pleas to go help Jonathan as the jet hit the air. The ride definitely was not smooth by any means, in fact Patricia was scared that they were going to fall out of the sky for a second, but they managed to get out of the danger zone in time to avoid the explosion. The silence that filled the pod left both of them feeling grim. "No... No, no, no! You promised! You promised not to die! You lied to me you jerk!" Vivian sobbed, her voice breaking as she leaned in on herself while Patricia silently flew them back to the hanger where the engineers were ready to begin repairs to all of the mechs that returned. The two girls were oblivious to the other people in the hanger when they were pulled from the mech, Vivian into Maria's open arms and Patricia into a group of her pilot friends. "Princess what were you thinking going up there..." Maria continued to scold her while Vivian began to wonder when the handmaid had gotten there.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:57 am
RaisaNadia

As the smoke exited the hole, many of the Junkers that were still alive were either surrendering, retreating, or killing themselves. However, shortly after absolute victory was asured, a faint signal could be seen coming out of the hole. "Command...this is Mech 1....mission accomplished...heading back now, requesting a medical team. I'm beat up pretty badly here..."Jonathan said in a report back to command, with some interference. Jonathan flew back to command and landed in one of the hangars within a few minutes. Jonathan slowly got out of the cockpit and saw that his right leg had been badly crushed. He then saw as a medical team arrived and breathed a sigh of relief.
User Image

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:36 am
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Vivian's head snapped up when she heard Jonathan's voice, startling Maria as she ran back towards the hanger. Maria had convinced her that it would be a good idea to go rest in her room, but know all thoughts of resting left her when Jonathan's broken message came through the communicator. "Princess please come back!" Maria pleaded, but she I gored her as she sprinted into the hanger. And there he was getting out of the mech, his leg crushed but he was alive. "Jonathan!" She squealed as she ran past the medical team, surprising one of the medics, and tackled him into her arms. "You jerk! You promised- But you- Oh I give up..." She babbled before forcefully pressing her lips to his own. "Doesn't seem so complicated now huh hotshot!" Patricia called from her group, relief coursing through her when she saw the two by his mech.
The sound of someone clearing their throat forced Vivian to pull away as one of the medics came up to the pair. "I hate to interrupt but we need to take our patient, and that look like it hurts. A lot." The male said snippdly while pointing to Jonathan's right leg. "Oh! Um I'm sorry!" She reluctantly let go of the pilot, afraid that he would somehow leave again, no the medics began to help him onto a gurney. "I will um... I'll see you later okay?" A blush speed across her face as the medics took the man away. The catcalls from Patricia's group of pilots only feeding her embarrassment.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:57 am
RaisaNadia

Jonathan first noticed Vivian as she ran up to him. He couldn't help but laugh. "Of course she would be here first." he said as she hugged him. He smiled as he hugged back, and couldn't help but laugh as she continued to babble. "I told you that I was gonna-" he was interuppted when she pressed her lips against his. His eyes quickly widened and blushed, very surprised as to what she did. He stood still, completely unsure on how to react to what she did. Meanwhile after that, the medics insisted on taking Jonathan to get some medical attention, and he watched as she went off. "Oh...yeah...see you later..." he said quietly, still with a bright blush on his face. The medics then put him on a gurney and took him to get some medical attention.

As they got there, they realized how badly the leg was injured and decided they had to amputate it. They put Jonathan to sleep while working on the amputation, and while doing that, they were checking if he was injured anywhere else. Jonathan woke up what seemed like minutes later as he looked over and saw that he now had a prosthetic metal leg. He let out a sigh as he slammed his head on the pillow. "Again?" he asked himself in an annoyed tone of voice.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:22 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

The next few hours for Vivian consisted of Maria working over her health while she talked to her father's, no her, advisors. Maria wanted nothing more than for her princess to rest but Vivian had work to do. She went about discussing all of the repairs that would need to be done to the kingdom, her advisors arguing when she told them that they were using the money that her father had already collected. Though she won the argument in the end. Her advisors wanted her to start talking about marriage and her coronation before any repairs were put into action. "I am marrying no one, and my coronation can wait. My people are more important right now. So long as I am the one in power my people will come first. Now find a team of builders and get them to work on the kingdom." She didn't leave any room for arguments as she and Maria left them behind, yawning into her hand as she went. "Princess you really should get some rest. You look exhausted." Maria's concern for her made her feel happy, but she could not give in to her request yet. "I will Maria. But first there is someone I have to check on."
Their journey to the hospital wing was filled with the sounds of people organizing themselves, and Maria's concerned coments about her well being. Vivian was about ready to tell the hand aid to calm down when she finally found one of the medics that took Jonathan. "Doctor! Doctor!" She called out to the medic, leaving her fretting handmaid behind as she ran after the man. "I suppose you are not here to see me, are you princess?" The medic was obviously in a bad mood which was understandable since he was probably very busy dealing with all of his patients. "I'm glad to tell you that I am not. You look as if you don't need another patient. Now is Jonathan able to see anyone yet?" She asked curiously, the medic eyeing her carefully before shaking his head as if he were disappointed. "I would tell you to take care of yourself first but from the looks of your distressed maid I don't think you will... He is down the hall sixth door to the right. Do not stress him out, it would be bad if he got all worked up because a certain princess couldn't keep him calm." The medic left her alone to go talk to a nurse, leaving her to herself. "Princess Vivian please!" That was all Vivian needs to send her off down the hall to avoid her maid. "She is a bit overbearing today." She knocked on the door with a quiet sigh.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:36 pm
RaisaNadia

Jonathan jumped when he heard a knock on the door. "It's open." Jonathan called out, wondering who wanted to see him. He saw that it was Vivian as she opened the door. He quickly started blushing and kinda eyed away from her. "Hey princess, hope you're feeling better now that all of this is over." he said as he then looked over at her. "Or is it no longer 'princess' your highness?" he asked with a sly smirk on his face.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:10 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

"I'm coming in!" Vivian called as she slipped into the room, shutting the door behind her quickly to avoid her handmaid. "What is with everyone's concern for my well being? I am fine! You would think that I just have a bunch of mothers." She muttered quietly under her breath as she approached his hospital bed. "I am not Queen yet... Though y advisors are already trying to shove a coronation down my throat. Though if you with to keep calling me 'your highness' I will not complain. I kind of like it." She snickered, the light hearted atmosphere calming her down. "Enough of the formalities! How is the kingdoms hero holding up? I see that you have added to your collection... It doesn't hurt does it?" She asked, looking down at his new prosthetic.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:17 pm
RaisaNadia

"Ha...hilarious princess." he said in a sarcastic tone when she regarded his leg. "No, it doesn't hurt. I don't know how well the leg will actually work considering that i'm not normally used to them yet. Might have to find a way to balance equally." he said as he looked over at her. "So what's this about a coronation?" he asked, a little confused. He could understand that with them winning the war they wanted to celebrate, but why so soon? He had no idea what the advisors were thinking when they came up with that idea.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:41 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

"No really Jonathan! You're a hero! Al, of the pilots have been talking about you and there is talk that they wouldn't mind you taking a full time position with them. As a commander of course but I have a feeling you won't like that idea." Vivian hated that he was doubting his position as a hero but she also knew that there were a lot of inner battles that went on inside the man. One day he might accept the role. "Well if you ever need help you can always ask me. I will not hesitate in offering my assistance... Oops sorry! I'm still in proper mode from talking with the advisors." She tapped against his new leg while apologizing for her flourished way of speaking. "I dunno. We were talking about repairs that needed to be done to the kingdom and then the next thing I knew they were attacking me with conversations about a coronation and marriage. Something about how 'I need to take care of my kingdom and running around like a madwoman is not helping them'. Or something like that. I turned them down and got them back on the topic of repairing the kingdom. It seems I will have to be finding new advisors because these guys are obviously men after my father's heart." She cringed upon mentioning her father, but otherwise showed no signs of remorse on the outside.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:50 pm
RaisaNadia

Jonathan shrugged when she kept mentioning how he was a hero and how everyone thought that he was a hero. "Princess...i'm not a commander, i'm not even attached to your military. Just someone with experience who needed to help out. That's all I was." he said reasurring her. He laughed after hearing her comment about her with the advisors. "Well princess, i'm sure that after all the repairs are done, people are gonna be wanting a huge celebration party, and i'm sure it will be the day you get to meet the man of your dreams." he said with a sly smile followed by laughter. When he stopped laughing he looked over at her. "But anyway, let me know when this party is. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon so i'll be here." he said smiling at her.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:12 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

"It will take weeks of endless work to repair all the damage that's been done... But I do like the idea of a party for the kingdom. Everyone would be invited of course since it will be a celebration of our victory today, and the reign of a new ruler!" Vivian cheered excitedly, practically bouncing in place as she though about having a grand ball. "Maybe I will put some of the servants into organizing it immediately! I will have it take place three nights from now so that we can get everything ready and of course get word out about it." She was happily planning the ball in her mind until his words about her meeting her 'dream man' finally registered in her mind. "You really are dense Jonathan Masters... But I don't think that I will be finding my 'dream man' at any ball. Do you really think that I would ever fall for someone who could on,y sweep me off my feet with flourished words and riches? I am not so shallow. Maybe if a hero would approach me with an adventure I might take interest but until then I plan on not marrying, even if that means I shall die alone." Her light hearted attitude went away as something deep inside her broke a bit. She didn't know what to call this new, strange feeling. All she knew was that she didn't like it at all.

CommanderNeospace

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas