Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teal - duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:23 pm
S i l i c a a
No problem! blaugh I'm looking forward to reading your posts as Silica, hehe.

He out-ninja'd the ninja... Pfft  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:47 pm
Kogamo 11
S i l i c a a
No problem! blaugh I'm looking forward to reading your posts as Silica, hehe.

He out-ninja'd the ninja... Pfft

Aw thanks i made my first post. (: Wasnt as big as everyone elses but i tried my best. c:

Yes he did apparently. (;

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Lucifer Lord of Torment

1,575 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:07 pm
Will there ever be anything like the Pokérus in PHL? Lucky Eggs are great, but I actually don't like using them much because you need to actually post to get he effects. Kind of hard for people who are role playing with others or just don't have the energy to post anything all that often.

Yes, I'm aware I can post Avonlea now. Like I said, people who don't have the energy. All my creativity is currently being used to think of when and how Avonlea's assassin is going to show up. And, coming up with names for book characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:40 pm
Lucifer Lord of Torment
Will there ever be anything like the Pokérus in PHL? Lucky Eggs are great, but I actually don't like using them much because you need to actually post to get he effects. Kind of hard for people who are role playing with others or just don't have the energy to post anything all that often.

Yes, I'm aware I can post Avonlea now. Like I said, people who don't have the energy. All my creativity is currently being used to think of when and how Avonlea's assassin is going to show up. And, coming up with names for book characters.

Yes there will be~ However it will likely happen in a less holiday heavy time of year, such as May/June. Right now we've got Easter and just came out of St Patricks Day and the Custom Pokemon Contest is going on, where as May and June don't really have much going on >w<  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Lucifer Lord of Torment

1,575 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:43 pm
SpectralEternity
Yes there will be~ However it will likely happen in a less holiday heavy time of year, such as May/June. Right now we've got Easter and just came out of St Patricks Day and the Custom Pokemon Contest is going on, where as May and June don't really have much going on >w<

Cool. :3 Is it okay to ask how many people actually submitted Fakemon entries? <_<  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:56 pm
Lucifer Lord of Torment
SpectralEternity

Cool. :3 Is it okay to ask how many people actually submitted Fakemon entries? <_<

Heehee >w< I'll never tell >:3c

April fools~ ;b I don't see the harm in answering that question, so sure, I'll tell you. We have a grand total of 6 entries so far. c:  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Lucifer Lord of Torment

1,575 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:05 am
SpectralEternity

April fools~ ;b I don't see the harm in answering that question, so sure, I'll tell you. We have a grand total of 6 entries so far. c:

Ooo. Not as bad as I thought. Mine has a bigger chance than I imagined. So long as there aren't fifty last minute entries. @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:28 am
Lucifer Lord of Torment
SpectralEternity

Ooo. Not as bad as I thought. Mine has a bigger chance than I imagined. So long as there aren't fifty last minute entries. @_@

There might be a few, certainly not 50, (we don't even have 50 people in the guild haha ; w; ) but we'll see what happens come 11:49 PM on April 3rd. x3  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:40 am
SpectralEternity
Lucifer Lord of Torment
SpectralEternity

There might be a few, certainly not 50, (we don't even have 50 people in the guild haha ; w; ) but we'll see what happens come 11:49 PM on April 3rd. x3

You can just add me onto that list xD
I'll be sending mine in today after work. I'm super excited about this one.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:01 pm
SpectralEternity
Im going to go ahead and unleash Yukie today but i wanted to know how you wanted to do that whole him stealing the pokemon thing ? Do i just Make the Rp post with him hacking the Pc system, nab the two pokemon ( Remember i saved my rage-candy-bar ) and make his escape fleeing to Azalea town to nap sonoko's and ohmarows pokemon or did you have something else in mind ? Oh and i wanted to give that new litwick i got from the event to him as well !  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:14 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
SpectralEternity
Im going to go ahead and unleash Yukie today but i wanted to know how you wanted to do that whole him stealing the pokemon thing ? Do i just Make the Rp post with him hacking the Pc system, nab the two pokemon ( Remember i saved my rage-candy-bar ) and make his escape fleeing to Azalea town to nap sonoko's and ohmarows pokemon or did you have something else in mind ? Oh and i wanted to give that new litwick i got from the event to him as well !

You can have him hack the computers yes, but like any other starting character post you have to wait for a response from the professor, even if its them noticing that the pokemon were stolen. >w< The other condition is that you have to hack into the system from inside the lab so that you start off in the same area as everyone else. No long distance hacking from Azalea or something, wouldn't be fair. >w>  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:26 pm
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

You can have him hack the computers yes, but like any other starting character post you have to wait for a response from the professor, even if its them noticing that the pokemon were stolen. >w< The other condition is that you have to hack into the system from inside the lab so that you start off in the same area as everyone else. No long distance hacking from Azalea or something, wouldn't be fair. >w>
Oh yeah that's the plan. ^__^

ill quote you in a little then. ill quote you again when Yukie snags the pokemon in Azalea town. Ima make speed posts in order to get to a train station then head straight to Azalea town from Golderod city. I might not get this all done today so yeah sweatdrop  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:01 pm
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

ill quote you in a little then. ill quote you again when Yukie snags the pokemon in Azalea town. Ima make speed posts in order to get to a train station then head straight to Azalea town from Golderod city. I might not get this all done today so yeah sweatdrop

Okay, sounds good x3 The only problem with your post is that the lab isn't locked up, and Birch is with two people in the front right now. >w>  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:07 pm
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

Okay, sounds good x3 The only problem with your post is that the lab isn't locked up, and Birch is with two people in the front right now. >w>
Oh snap my bad XP i didn't even notice they hadn't gottem their starters yet gonk

Hold me until we've got them done then i guess. Or should i change the posts to include them as well ?

Also the ability stury would leave 1 hp from OHKO's correct ? It just says the pokemon isn't effected by them. Im hosting a gym battle with Brock ATM and the opposing Snivy's vine whip would OHKO the geodude so what do i do ? cut to 1 Hp like the games correct ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:17 pm
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

Oh snap my bad XP i didn't even notice they hadn't gottem their starters yet gonk

Hold me until we've got them done then i guess. Or should i change the posts to include them as well ?

Also the ability stury would leave 1 hp from OHKO's correct ? It just says the pokemon isn't effected by them. Im hosting a gym battle with Brock ATM and the opposing Snivy's vine whip would OHKO the geodude so what do i do ? cut to 1 Hp like the games correct ?

You can post, just change your post so that the lab isn't locked and when you have him start running out, have him see Birch and the two people and either stop and try to rethink things or maybe run past and force his way through, or whatever you want x3

Isn't affected...? Thats odd, it should say something about leaving them with 1 HP so I'll take a look at that, you have the vine whip leave geodude with 1 HP  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games