Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Welcome Back Venus! The Afterparty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:31 pm
User ImageHymnaios was absolutely tired of all the crap he got from his brothers every year for joining pae'il in what was most definitely a wonderful union!

So when Anteros was found to be missing, Hymnaios decided that the first thing he should do was ditch his arrows and grab some of his brother's arrows. These would be less hated. Everyone liked true love, right! Surely, his brothers would not give him s**t for causing true love.

Still, this was all quite boring with no wedding bells...

Hymnaios let out a long, drawn out sigh, holding one of Anteros' arrows in his hand. Who would he even put this towards? His brothers had a much better eye for starting the love. He had a good eye for bringing it to its ultimate celebration!

... Wait ... was that...

A proposal?

Hymnaios' ears perked, eyes darting over to watch Azure get on one knee and say such lovely words to his shetani girlfriend. And she said yes! Oh, this was lovely! Two pae who wanted to get married and be soulbound to each other forever! Oh, if only he could help them in their quest. It must have been so exciting, and they must have wanted to get married right then! Yes! Why would they need to wait?

Perhaps he occasionally got a little overzealous and pinged mortals with arrows who did not want his assistance, but these two most definitely wanted the feeling of love and marriage. He heard them say it!

... He knew what he needed to do.

A few minutes later, Hymnaios returned to the party, two sets of arrows now holstered onto his back. A near crazed grin formed on his face as he took out two from the most yellow of his arrow packs and shot them right at the two newly engaged.

Now the two newlyweds, a thread forming between them to bind them before disappearing.

Wolfs Heart
Looks like someone overheard Azure's proposal and just couldn't resist! Azure is now married to Dyas.

Tartara Seabreeze
Looks like someone overheard Azure's proposal and just couldn't resist! Dyas is now married to Azure.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:57 pm
So embarrassing! What if he thought her weak because she couldn't control her stomach?

But he didn't condemn her. No, he complimented her! Her heart went all a flutter. She couldn't think of anyone ever complimenting her -she was a rather strange girl- and here was her hero of all pae doing so! Oh she may never wash her ears again.

At his bidding, she scrambled onto her feet, looking at the floor. He really wanted her to vanquish the floor? Really? Well...what ever the goat snatcher wanted, she would do. She would prove herself. Since they were right by the buffet table, she turned and grabbed a carving knife. "FOR GOAT SNATCHERS!" Pix bellowed, her voice echooing throughout as she fell onto her knees, driving the knife into the ground. She began stabbing the floor, over and over again. "You will rue the day you met me! RUE IT!"

Clash, clang, blang!

Seiana_Zi
I can't. I just can't. It's too much rofl

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

wiccan_faillie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image

Fea, Tara PLEASE READ!
I can't delete this post because that's against the rules but kindly disregard this reply of mine. I mean, Agnes' reply. I got a PM from wolfsheart explaining how the arrows work and I wasn't supposed to wrestle Flynn. :s It's a different pae that Phaenna chose for me. Sorry for the mistake that I made! :c

NOTE: Agnes is shot by Phaenna. Her arrows cause two pae to show off to each other leading to playful wrestling.

Agnes felt her cheeks grew warmer when Prisma introduced her to the blue winged pae.
All her life was spent in The Great Tree and never did she step hoof from what lies beyond until now.

Agnes decided to come and join in battle not expecting a party and to meet people but for the Venus family to reunite because that is what she believed is just.

Agnes was thinking of what to say to the hottie, Prisma made her meet when she felt something hit her from the back.

It made her guard go down and instead of saying anything, she decided to do something about what she feels.
She gave a quick grin at Prisma and grinned.

“Thank you Prisma.”

Agnes pounced the blue winged pae and rolled him to his back, revealing the lean stomach of his.
While Agnes was on top, she shot a straight look on the pae’s silver eyes and muttered her name,
“Agnes… The name is Agnes."

Tartara Seabreeze

Fea Line
Agnes noticed and I don’t think she minds! wink

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:31 am
Vash was late he knew it, he had missed the fight having gotten a little lost on the way to the temple. He saunters into the now cleaned up temple and stopped, looking around he stuffed his hands into his coat. There was soo many pretty girl lady pae there and he felt the desire to protect each and every one of them. After his browsing with his eyes he headed to get himself a glass of punch

Naomi had arrived to the party in the first wave of arrivals, and she had flitted among the party goers and for a time even had felt like sweettalking everyone, and thats where she had been when now she felt like having some fun... She wandered up to the blue pae at the snack table nudging him in the side with her elbow and then reaching for a screwed piece of fruit, fruit and all she pointed it at him and declaring "en guarde!" with a giggle
Twitchapher the 3rd
razz Blizz lol

Payne snuck into the party, once again she'd been sent on the hunt for foodstuffs for Zaden. Previous parties she had encountered seemed to be a good source for foodstuffs so she figured this one was too. Sneaking among the pae she tried to avoid bumping into as many as possible, there was so many different kinds here, including some of her own pae, however unlike herself, they didn't seem to be under orders to get something for the pae they lived with.

The young water sprite flit into the room, he wanted to see if he could make some friends among all these pae. Hovering just above the ground he moved into the crowd, he avoided the adults looking for others his own age to try to make a new friend. He approached a small group of teenagers "Hi" he said with a playful wave stopping near a blueish-purplish-greenish teen. Perhaps he was a lil too eager to make friends, but he had a feeling even these teens might be more fun company then the treasure addicted Ahi he lives with.
Strawberri Stardust
Arc

Seren skipped happily into the party, her papa had given her a pretty pink dress to wear and she looked forward to showing it off. "Hi!.... Hi!... Hii!" she said cheerfully to ANYONE who would give her the time of day. She went from one pae to the next eventually stopping in front of the pretty goddess in the pink dress. "Hi, welcome back!" She courtesied to Venus with a wide smile and a slight bounce in her feet looking up at the pretty woman who had been the hope of many to save.  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:13 am
Ruri grinned fiercely as his new interest said he would love to dance. "Perfect," he said in a half purr. Not shy at all, the red and purple Rak grabbed the other's hand and pulled him on the dance floor. Once there, he pressed close and slid one arm around his waist. "So...I'm Ruaidhri. What can I call you? I mean besides sexy," he said and smirked. Really, this guy was so attractive to the feline that he couldn't seem to help himself.
Menelie
Kasmai~

Firuzeh sighed softly, then made a face as their kids fled her line of view. Hopefully they didn't get into too much trouble. "You're probably right," she said and smiled. She leaned into him when he said he would dance with her if it was what she wanted to do. And then he kissed her. Ruzeh didn't blush often, but she did now. It was still amazing to her how much Noir had opened up to her in the past year. Getting kisses from him was still new and exciting. She grinned and took the hand he offered, pulling him onto the floor for a dance.
shadica
Noir~

Arc laughed a little. Leave it to his sister to be the first girl knight. She made him laugh again as she darted around the table grabbing foods for them to taste. "Yum! They look great!" he said and picked a brownie up off the plate she'd brought back, popping it in his mouth. "Mmm! Best brownies ever!" His sister seemed to have the best ideas when it came to sweets. He sat down with her and poked at the other things, wondering what he should try next.

A new voice nearby made the rainbow shetani gasp and squeak, eyes going wide as they found the source: another teen. He glanced from the newcomer to his sister and back again. Oh, right! He was supposed to say something back, right? "U-uhm...h-hi?" he somehow managed to stutter.
shadica
Laz~
Shicala
Zaba~

"Caine," she sighed. The perfect name for her perfect hero! And oh my, he actually kissed her hand! She didn't think she'd ever wash it again!! "I'm Aderyn," she replied with a smile. Taking his cue, she also decided to ignore the other two that were bothering her dashing knight. But when the pink one that was his mother spoke such harsh words against the wondrous Caine, Aderyn scowled at her retreating back. "How dare you say such things! Caine has nothing to be ashamed of!" she huffed. Couldn't this female see how wonderful her own son was!?
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine
Daisicle
Luminita
Seiana_ZI
Esmee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:30 am
Usually offerings were needed to get her attention, especially with how out of balance the world was becoming. A significant act of bravery had the same effect. "With you, my Champion, how could I not be?" There was much to do about bringing harmony back to the isle. That being said, the faun lost her favor ages ago. The goals to be achieved would need special pae. In Tristen, she had found one. A temple and a priest were in order, but in their due time.

Blushing ever so subtly she replied, "I then hope no pae or deity takes your breath away." Probably more literal then his turn of phrase was meant to invoke. Then again, playing with words was a bit of a past time."Even apart, you'll always have a place." Her champion, until he ever took up arms for another. Possibilities for another time. In this moment, this day, all was at harmony. Lack of attention on the rest of the party probably led to more chaos then necessary.

Tartara Seabreeze
a bit of harmony next time Tristen faces Kurt could come in handy wink

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

shadica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:10 am
shadica
User Image
Noir was a bit surprised to see Ruzeh blush, that was something he tended to do more. Offering a shy smile as she lead him onto the dance floor the angel took a moment to remember how he was supposed to stand during the dance. Taking one of her hands in his he put the other on her waist which he hoped was the correct spot. Honestly he would have prefered letting Ruzeh lead but he supposed that he should at least try to start. If he was messing up she would come to the rescue and start leading him right?

Letting out a nervous chuckle he looked into her beautiful eyes as they started to dance. It had been a while since they had last been on a date sort of thing. He wasn't much for people but Ruzeh would like it if they got out more. Maybe he could try to go out with her more often of little dates.

quote="Strawberri Stardust"]Ruzeh

User Image
Lazuryt grinned as she managed to make her brother laugh. The teen savored the brown and was disappointed when it was gone all to soon. Eyeing the plate to find another yummy thing to eat she grabbed some fudge. She gave some to Arc before taking a bite of hers. It tasted as amazing as the brownie had.

Everything seemed to go going well they had a pile of fancy food and Arc was laughing. Just when she thought he might be able to relaxed and just focus on her instead of the fact that there where a ton of people around someone bounced right up to Arc and excitedly said hi.

Lazuryt's protective side appeared and her smile was replaced by a frown, no one was going to make her brother uncomfortable not on her watch. The other person didn't seem like they where intending to distress Arc, for they where only saying hello and not teasing him. If anyone made fun of her brother, her wrath would rain down upon them! As it was however Laz did not want to be rude but she did want to shift the attention off her brother. Clearing her throat to get the sprite's attention she injected herself into the conversation. "Hi!"

Strawberri Stardust
Arc

Shicala
Zaba

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:05 am
User ImageWhere was his hero going? Mikasi lifted himself up somewhat, to get a view of where she was running off to--

And then she was in front of him, stabbing the floor.

The part of Mikasi's mind that still had any sense left was telling him to run, but he had to be near his hero! She was showing him her prowess over such evil tyranny as the floor! But she was stabbing the floor, Mikasi, that was legitimately crazy. Who stabbed the floor?! His hero, of course! She was much smarter than everyone else in the room, and oh, she understood the true tyranny of floors and the evil plottings of marble!

His body ended up compromising by having Mikasi sit up and back up a bit, trying to avoid any overzealous stabbing. He'd stay over here. And admire her wonderful handiwork from where he wouldn't die.

Tartara Seabreeze
Pix

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:33 am
User Image Nurse Redheart had finally bandaged and healed enough people. She washed up and joined the After party. She didn't know many Pae here, so she wandered over to Agnes.
"Hi! What's going on?"

wiccan_faillie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:54 am
User Image

King Sombra let a slight crack of a smile creep onto his lips. He found it interesting that his first follower in this world had fallen so hard for him. He could see it - hear it even - in the way she acted around him.... It pleased him to know he'd had at least one soul dedicated to his cause. And who knew... maybe all his flirts weren't fake... there might be some truth to them. It was beside the point for now.

He followed her to the floor, hands falling to rest on her hips as they began to slow dance. This was a decent vantage point, at least... He could see all around the room just by pivoting on his hooves and giving off the impression they were actually dancing to enjoy themselves.

"You know why, my Kitten." he spoke to her in a near whisper. "There are some on this island that would recognize me. This cloak protects me from that as I can't have that happen just yet. It would ruin all of my plans." He lifted a hand to caress her cheek softly. "And we don't want that, do we, kitten?"

Some where nearby, someone began rambling off about praise. The only word that caught his ears was "Hero" and his stance shifted. He turned his figure so that the hood would open out towards the conversation.

Odd.... The two were idolizing each other as heroes, but neither of them seemed particularly worth the title. But then, he supposed that he should judge a book by their covers... yet... He studied the pair go on, nearly fan-girling over each other.

How sickening....

"As for Pink..." he then started, seeming to pick back up on their previous conversation. He gave a bit of a sneer, though it was hidden under his cloak, she could probably guess his distaste for it based on the change of tone in his voice. "There was one particular individual from my past who was primarily the color..." his voice dropped back down to a whisper of a growl. "I'd love to see her in a cage, never to be seen again..." That was only one Princess, of course... but she was the one who made his blood boil the most. He'd see to it that those remaining of the Crystal Empire would watch her suffer by his hand. What better way to reclaim his throne than to completely break the prissy pink princess in front of her doting subjects?

The imagery alone, nearly made him laugh! But he managed to keep it to small chuckle for now.

Fea Line
Tari

User Image

Aracari blinked, confused as to why her 'Mother' was talking so strangely. She'd never mentioned any sort of idolization before... so why did she all of a sudden start now? Unceremoniosly being tugged along behind her, Cari held no choice but to follow Erradika across the room to her... "H-hero?" she half-chirped, tilting her head and raised a brow to her 'Mother's' direction. "Mama? What's going on? This isn't like--" she snapped her trap, now noting how the other seemed to retaliate with similar words and worship. Weird....

She waved shyly at her introduction, not liking this whole out in the open and socializing thing that everyone seemed to be doing.

Aaaaaand now they were swapping secrets to each other. Clearly there was something in the water everyone was drinking. She made a mental note to herself now to not eat or drink anything at this gathering....

Fea Line
Erradika

Daisicle
Shahrazad

User Image

Adrasteia's features remained solid, eyes fixed upon Summer as if calculating every word the other had said. Which she was. Still, it did come across as a bit creepy in the end.

"Perhaps you are mistaken..." she then started. "People usually run away from me or leave me alone. I am no one that is to be considered special. As for what I do, I--" she blinked, noticing Summer's interest had turned her elsewhere. To another hero, perhaps?

Adrasteia followed, turning into a silent admirer of her "hero" for the time being. Summer clearly had another she preferred talking to than her. This was nothing new. It wasn't her place to interrupt, however. So she kept quiet and followed, never letting more than a few feet come between them.

sailornorthstar
Summer has a silent hero worshipper/stalker. o-o
At least until she gets shot with another arrow.

Wolfs Heart
Bastet

User Image

Seruta continued about the room, looking under tables and chairs, fluffing random Pae's hair (if they had a lot of it).... She was bound and determined to find those damned snakes! At some point, she had passed the food table and peered over the selection.

However....

None of it was alive!! None of it would go down with a fight! She wouldn't be able to kill any of this nonsense with her bare hands! She could honestly say she had yet to know what chocolate tastes like, but right now she was hungry for snake!!

Finding nothing in her search here, she began looking for doorways that would possibly lead to other rooms in the temple... She turned near the center of the room, pivoting on her talons and mentally marking each door she found, trying to calculate and pinpoint which door she should search first.

That's when she spotted her... Nyra... the feather-brain of her dreams.....!

Seruta's feathers gave a bit of a ruffle. That was odd, right? Falling for another Harpy? They always infringed on her territory. Eating her food without asking and.... this one was just breathtaking! Oh how she wished to just caress those feathers... But she couldn't!! But.... those well cared for talons-! BUT SHE SHOULDN'T!!! Ooooooohhh!!!!!

Teigra
Nyra.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:34 am
To say the harpy was shocked and surprised would have been an understatement. Watching this cat bend and flex in ways she never thought possible was truly astounding and a great testament to this feline's grace and overall greatness.

She was quite sure she hadn't even seen the corpses of her prey bend or flex that much. The way this she cat did it, it was almost like she had no bones in her body. An impressed trill escaped her lips and she even thought to clap for a moment before deciding against it.

Best not to draw attention to the cat, didn't want to chance someone else sneaking in and stealing all her hero's attention.

"Impressive. Smooth and flawless. No wonder you radiate epicness. Watch Cari, maybe you can learn some of this yourself someday." she mrred, glancing down to pat her chick on the head. This feeling of needing to worship this cat completely blocked out any acknowledgement that Aracari was weirded out by her strange behavior.

Daisicle
Shahrazad

Seruta
Aracari

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:45 am
Any sort of attention he gave her was met with reactions like that of a dog receiving a compliment and treat. The simple fact that he had rested his hands on her hips for a slow dance near about melted her to the floor. She couldn't wait for the day when he'd take over! She'd ensure that day came, even if it killed her!

"Then maybe we should dispose of them already." she mrred, chuckling darkly. "Silly ponies ruining my fun. You are far too magnificent to hide beneath a cloak." she purred in his ear, momentarily forgetting why they had even come here in the first place. She was too caught up in the moment. "I could do it.... if you wanted." she meowed, bringing a hand up to draw her tongue across one of her claws.

However when his voice turned from its dark silky 'purr' into that of his unmistakable irritated growl, she pricked her ears and glanced up at him wide eyed. So he didn't like pink....and all because of a certain silly faun thing? Interesting...

Smirking, she ran her hand down his chest and patted it soothingly, tail flicking in delight. "I could arrange that for you my King. Just say the word..... I'm sure we could find something useful here to shove her in." she gleed, a bit like a child about to be given a toy as she glanced about at the party goers again. Head turning ever so slightly as they danced. Maybe one of the warrior ones.... or maybe they could just 'borrow' their weapons...

Seruta

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:21 pm
User Image
Wellspring's stressed face seemed to all but fade away as the touched his nose, his eyes closing in the process. Wow, were her fingers so soft. Opening his eyes, never meeting hers, a bit of a blush spread on his cheeks as he tried to ignore the circumstance he was in.

He. A teenager. With a very beautiful girl leaning against his body.

What kind of male wouldn't get a little excited about that?

Any non-kosher thoughts he might have been having vanished instantly as she moved to stand. He was quickly beside her, offering her a hand to help her up. If she wanted, he would have been willing to help her lift and provide her as much or as little support as she needed. Only when she assured that she was stable on her feet did he take a few steps back, eyes looking not-quite-to the yellow adult that had come to help them. "Thanks..." He said, laughing lightly.

Seiana_ZI
Zakira and Cazimir

Tartara Seabreeze
Dameon

User Image
Oh yes...~

Just the soft touch of her skin against his was sending jolts through his body. The urge, the desire, the need to have her was already much too much for the naiad to hold onto for much longer. Her words were all that was needed to push him past the point. "It would be my pleasure."

Flashing her a grin and a wink, he turned their bodies away from the dance floor. 1-step, 2-step, 3-step, 4. 5-step, 6-step, 7-step, more.

With that, he pulled her along and away. The pair disappeared into the hall and off to find their own little intimate corner to be alone in just each other's company.

It would be quite some time before either of them returned.

Tartara Seabreeze
Erylia

User Image
By some stroke of the Guardian's luck, Sparrow was able to properly interpret her former teacher's tone and body language. It had been a nice reunion, but parting ways now made sense. After all, the harpy was all too aware of the sorts of mischief and the unexpected surprised that could come out of this event.

Probably not the sort of situation either of them would like to find themselves in.

Raising her hand, she casually brushed off the idea. "Nah, I'm fine 'ere! You go off an' get somt'in' good ta eat." She grinned and crossed her arms. "'Twas nice ta see ya again, Spitfir'. If'n I e'er see anot'er needin' help wit'ta flyin', I'll send 'em your way."

At that she waited a few moment for the fauny to walk away before turning and looking to the other party goers. Compared to last year and stories from her mother's time here, everything seemed to be very... well... normal. So relatively normal for one of Venus' parties, in fact, that it might have actually been considered strange. It'd be nice if things got a little more interesting.

Wolfs Heart
Spitfire

User Image
Luminita must have been growing rather acquainted with her new position as an assistant for science(!), since it didn't even take Esmee's task for her to look over and make distinct eye contact. This strange angel was not an angel at all, but a different creature entirely! A harpy! She gave her distinctive pink friend a nod before taking one hell of a mental note of the situation.

Harpies are not angels, even if they resemble them in some aspects. They have many feathers on their body, especially on their forehead and butt. Their legs are also clawed--

Luminita's mouth physically dropped when her friend began to get upset and her mental processes stopped. Had she... No, she had never seen her like this before! Ignore the fact that they really hadn't known each other for very long at all, and it was just as surprising.

Her head looked from mother, to son, to mother again, to son again, to mother... Oh, Esmee was leaving now? Looking back to the son 'Caine' again, she furrowed her brows and puffed up her cheek before sticking out her tongue and running away, back to her friend's side. "Well that was a bit rude of him," she huffed, crossing her arms all the same.

She wasn't one to stay angry though, and she certainly didn't want her friend to be upset.

Light-bulb!

"Hold on one second!" the angel suddenly blurted out before running away and back to the crowd (back towards, then past, Aderyn and Caine). Without hesitation, she reached to fill both of her hands with chocolates before returning (once again passing Aderyn and Caine) to Esmee's side.

With a grin, she held out her alcoholic sweets, as a sort of peace-offering.

Seiana_ZI
Esmee

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine

Strawberri Stardust
Aderyn

User Image
Not that the demon would have normally noticed a small child, the fact that she was outright ignoring it to focus on her hero was still slightly uncharacteristic. Normally she would have shoo'd it away or something, but it appeared to have some relations with her hero, her goddess incarnate.

Perhaps some of that grace had been passed to the next generation.

Sharazhad purred as she straightened up, standing tall for just a moment before bowing forward in a very deep, very formal curtsy. "Again, you flatter me so~" oh how she liked that. Her golden eyes looked to the fledgling, the middle one particularly focused. "Cari, was it? You are surely blessed to have someone so magnificent as her to call a mother"

Still, she couldn't help wondering if the teen might feel ever so obliged to go elsewhere for the moment.

Fea Line
Erradika

Seruta
Aracari

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:42 pm
A late straggler! Well it was time to give them a proper welcome to the party! Her sister, Phaenna had done a good job raining arrows on the party, but there was still pae that needed to be worshipped. Kleta watched as a fauny entered the party, and didn't wait very long before she put an arrow in the pae, Nurse Redheart. Kleta looked for a suitable partner that didn't look too busy and found a black and red angel, Rose. Another arrow notched and released. Kleta stood back and saw all that she had done, and it was pretty awesome.

She felt satisfied with her arrows for now, so she slung her bow over her shoulder and went down to the party for some drinks.

Shadica
Rose now worships Nurse Redheart as a hero

Freaksrus
Nurse Redheart now worships Rose as a hero

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:21 pm
Zaba smiled when the male said hi even if it wasnt all that enthusiastic of a hi. And then the second of the two said a hi to him he turned his head smiling widely and reciprocating the hi "Hi to you too! Fun party yes? Want to be friends?" He was smarter than his guardian, but with little to no teaching on the proper way to greet people in group settings and how to make friends, he could only be straight to the point in what he wanted... After all that was how Ahi was.... straight to the point
shadica
Lazuryt

Strawberri Stardust
Arc

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games