Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What is everyone's first Yaoi & Boys Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your first Yaoi Boys Love Anime and Manga your favorite
  Of course it is it was my first Boys Love and Yaoi manga and anime
  Yes it is I love reading and watching my first Yaoi and Boys Love
  Not really because I have seen and read alot better Yaoi and Boys Love then my first
  I cant decide because I love all my Yaoi and Boys Love to choose
View Results

TabbyMina

Lavish Leader

12,400 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:20 am
I think my first boy love manga would be gravitation and then yaoi... I think desire... I think  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:58 pm
Gravaition was my first and favorite. (i've only read one manga volume though crying )  

Mana012

Oo~LoveLess~Ritsuka~Oo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:32 pm
My first boylove was Sukisho/Sukisyo and my first yaoi was Papa To Kiss In The Dark. (I can't belive theres only 2 epis for it!!! crying crying crying )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:00 pm
Let's see...my first FULL yaoi anime/manga was Gravitation [all manga, anime eps, OAV & soundtrack] but my very VERY first was an online comic, sadly I don't remember the title though & it got cancelled before I could finish it crying  

Rouknette Desto-Inflamare

Eloquent Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Never Asleep

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:32 am
Techincally it was a fan fic on fanfiction.net using BeyBlade BUT my first yaoi manga was Gravitation (normal, not the mega (or any other type) mix). I liked the manga better than the show because it was longer, the plot differed (and was better), and the ending was much better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:34 pm
Hmm, my first manga was Gravitation. <3

And my first anime was Fruits Basket *in my mind* Gravitation again. x3

[ - P a n d a - ]

Kinomi-sempie

Friendly Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:30 pm
FAKE  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:04 pm
Let's see, the first publish real yaoi i read was Brother, about two/three months ago. i read Alone In My Kings Harem before Brother, but i condsider it extreme shonen ai. My first yaoi at all would of had to have been with Sublunary the webcomic (so sad it died). and the first yaoi story i read would of had to be the Harry Potter fanfiction Magnetic Attraction by Frizzy.  

outlander_girl

demonic pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:34 pm
My first anime would be Gravitation.
And yes, I know it's not much of a Yaoi. xD

My first manga...
The Gravitation Remixes.

<3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:51 pm
I think It was Gravitation. This one day, my brother and I were in Powells, and I'm looking for manga, then alex (big brother ^ ^) is like "Oh, get this." and he handed me Gravitation. The very first time I read it, I was reeeeeeally confused. Every page I was thinking, "HOMG, is that same guy?!" Then by my second read of it I was like, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I get it now! Hey, this is freakin' sweet! I love this!" Aw. After that, I became a shounen-ai obsessed 10-year-old. But that was like three years ago. Gravi still reminds to be my favorite heart 3nodding  

shuichi_fan19

.blood x stitched x paws.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:10 pm
my official first yaoi stuff was GohanxTrunksxMiraiTrunks doujinshi... i'll always like the trio together...*drools over the 'Trunks sandwich"..yumm*
i guess Loveless/Gravi for shounen ai., and Kin no Cain for my first Yaoi manga..i read a scanlation of it like a week before it was released in Englsih. then i bought it and put it in a Ziploc bag. why? to keep it in fresh'n'clean cause its so yummy!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:47 pm
my first yaoi was boku no sexual harassment and my first BL was gravitation  

miyav

aris_raver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:01 am
ok i have always loved gay guys
My first anime was Papa to kiss in the dark which i just watched a few days ago
my first manga was Fake  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:06 am
i read FAKE then started to look around for more cause i thought that it was totally awsome  

protecterofelements

Rivkah Winter

Friendly Friend

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:24 am
Gravitation.
Gravi = <3

Then Decendants of Darkness, I guess.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games