Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
[H2K14 - ORP] Haunted Mansion! (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:47 pm
Kratos: Library
User Image

Kratos's watched Xenia's antics at trying to drag over a chair, only to be startled and knock it over in the process. He let out a half laugh, mostly at her jitteryness and was about to set his book down to asist when she seemed to have gotten everything under control herself. Going back to flipping through the pages of his book, he allowed himself to be momentarily distracted.

His nose, however, wrinkled against the sudden scent of dust and he glanced up at Xenia, watching as she herself sneezed three times then used her wing to cover her nose. "Such a peculiar Angel....." he remarked, eyeing her before setting his book back on the shelf, having found nothing of interest to him there. "I'd assume there are many titles you don't understand." he jested, smirking lightly. "There may even be some I don't comprehend as well." he added, only to keep the air about them light.

He set his sights on the rows of books again, drawing his finger horizontally across the spines of several books before tutting. "Anything of interest in there?" he asked, moving back over to her and peering over her hand into the pages as she thumbed through them.

Falcona
Xenia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:07 am
User ImageSecond Floor, Library (Not moving yet)

" So much dust..." Xenia wrinkled her nose again, having moved her wing from her face to be able to read. Flipping through the book, he eyebrows scrunch in concentration and much confusion.

"This is all jibberish to me, I can't even tell if I am reading the right way up or not." Frowning, Xenia pushed her blonde fringe out of the way as she held the book in one hand, the weight somewhat foreign, having not read any books in recent years.

She felt when Kratos was close to her, assuming that he had given up reading the book he had in his hand previously. "You really don't have any affinity or abilities to read another language, don't you?" She muttered, turning a little so that Kratos could hear. It is a let down in this haunted mansion when everything (well, almost) is in another foreign language to her own. Then again, she does not speak many as she does not pick any up while living in a chapel. Unless you count her grandmother's odd mutter that she cannot get half the time.

Shaking her head a little to clear her thoughts, she continued to flip through the book, hoping to make sense of it. She did take note of a faded drawing but it was nothing that rang alarm bells or clued her to anything pertaining to...well, to where everyone is at the moment.

"Nothing, but I did noticed a drawing...or at least I think it is a drawing..." She smiled at Kratos and returned to the book. This is proving to be a fruitless effort, being in the library...

((OMG, short post is terrible D: My muse is not here...as always))

Fea Line
Kratos :3

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:00 am
TO THE DINNING ROOM!

Fortissimo gave off a surprised grunt when the critter had been shoved into her arms. She had though Svida would have taken care of her own pet, but guess she had better things to do. Mama Blues blinked down at the thing, unsure how to even hold it. She held it out in front of her turning it this way and that in an attempt to get it comfortable in her arms. Oh gosh she was getting icing all over her!

She made a face at the green female before plucking one of the towels off of the pile and began to clean herself and the critter off. She was surprised at how receptive it was at someone's touch or maybe that vibrating was due to the mass amount of sugar it had just consumed. She didn't know if she wanted it in its arms when that hit.

Mama pulled her attention away from the thing in her arms when Svida spoke to her. She wrinkled her nose up at the other about to correct her when she stopped. Sure, it looked like a simple kitchen to her, but what if Svida saw more? She seemed in touch with the spirits so far, so perhaps she could see what this room was really. When she moved away from the tenderizer Mama Blues tiptoes up to it and gently placed a few fingers on it as if expecting a vision of shorts. She looked madly around the room but saw nothing but a simple kitchen. Man, how did this nymph do it?

She turned away from the object and followed Svida out of the kitchen. What were they doing now? “If we don't hunt them then what are we do'n sneaking 'round this place?” she asked pursing her lips. She didn't want to run into any other creatures that was for sure! Home would have a lot less Nimwaps then this place... at least that she knew. She glanced around the dinning room and back at Svida wondering if she was seeing into the spirit realm right then, “What are ya seeing?” she asked softly.

The critter in her arms started to struggle and Mama Blue's grip on it tightened. Did it sense something as well? Or was it getting buzzed on sugar? Her skin started to p***k causing her hand to shoot up to the rabbits foot dangling around her neck. She'd be ready for it this time!

Fea Line
I really don't know what to post for Bree lol. If i get inspired today I will get you another post.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:20 am
Children's Bedroom 2

As the Rakshasha entered the room, the pictures on the wall began to tremble and without warning, the door slammed behind K'nai. A rumbling seemed to shake the room itself, though only those within it would feel the sensation. One of those pictures took a tumble from the wall, hitting the floor and breaking the frame. Glass covered the floor and a eerie wail filled the air.

Seruta
Kylinari

Fea Line
K'nai

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:03 pm
Strawberri Stardust
Haukea jumped a bit when Sparrow closed the book so loudly. "N-not a good book?" he managed to squeak meekly. A moment later, two more pae came in the library. Oh, dear. This was getting crowded.... "H-hello," he peeped, inching away from them. Which was nearer to Sparrow though he didn't notice this yet. "N-n-nice party." Yep. Because this timid baker definitely knew what a party was like. Not.

On phone, sorry.

Shaking her head, Sparrow sighed before returning the book to its place on the shelf. "Dunno, might be. Not a script I know." Pausing her words, she looked over at the attempt (and failure) of conversation and how he moved closer to her. Well, it seemed shed made a better first impression in any case.

It was a bit irritating how they only barely aknowledged him. Walking closer, she touched his shoulder before moving in to whisper in his ear. "Would you like to move about somewhere else? Not necessarily out of here, but to another location?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:08 pm
Eruza: Family Room
Diona: Stairs
Spitfire: Bathroom
Eleora: Children's Bedroom 1

"Ooof," Eruza glanced over at Estra as she nearly bumped into him and he recovered with a cat like grace. He too was busy studying to room. "I do not know what this room is..." Eruza said looking around at the couches and other items that decorated the large room again. "What is it's purpose?" His life so far had been more wild than this mansion.

--------

Diona paused looking around. "Well, it seemed to head up the stairs right?" Diona really wasn't good at this sort of detective-type work, but she'd give it a shot. "Maybe we should go up as high as we can go?" Diona had seen the place from the outside and it looked like it went up quite a bit. She felt horrible at this whole... thinking... thing and looked over her shoulder towards Ophelia, curious about her thoughts about this plan.

--------------

Spitfire looked towards the door of the lounge. "Well... it was nice talking to you," she nodded to the cat-like pae as she opened the door and walked out. She was in the main room again, she had finished her glass of punch while in the lounge so the fauny made her way back to the bar. She was mostly drinking out of boredom. This party certainly didn't seem to have the same flair that the valentine's party had. Although... she had also been hiding in the lounge the whole time so far. After finishing up another cup of punch... this one tasting oddly different from the last one despite it being the same bowl... Spitfire naturally had to use the restroom, so she headed there next.

--------

Eleora took a deep breath as she looked up from her knees. Alone in this child's bedroom. She looked around, wondering if it was the bedroom of the child that... she had sort of seen. Eleora still couldn't believe everything that took place in that toy room before she had left it. It made her heart pound against her tiny chest just thinking about it. Suddenly she didn't like that she was all alone and moved to leave the room. However, on her way towards the door out she paused to stare out the window. It seemed so peaceful outside, and yet eerie. Perhaps it was just the mood that she was in after the previous events. She really needed to get out of this room.

Shicala

Strawberri Stardust

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:37 pm
Estra: In Family room

"Sorry" Estra said sheepishly and took a step back to regain space and balance. She looked around the room in question, it resembled her living room but not quite the same, "I think it's a room for entertaining guests. I'm not sure what it's called but I'm pretty sure that's it's purpose." She tells him as she put a hand on his shoulder to look tippytoe over his shoulder.

Wolfs Heart
Eruza

Ahi & Trelos .. still in chimney room

Ahi was engrossed in his search for treasure, he didn't even notice Trelos had stopped looking and was just standing near the door leaning on the wall. Ahi planned to leave no stone unturned, so far his search was fruitless but, it didn't matter to the naiad. After two treasures being taken from him, he was bound and determined to find one that wouldn't become an another pae.

Trelos was truly bored so when another Rakshasha wandered to the room and into it he smiled. "Hey" he said, trying to catch the attention of the male rak who had walked past him. "You hunting treasure too?" he asked lazily. He could only guess what other rakshasha did around this island, in fact he'd only seen a small number of his kind to this point.

shadica
Skógur

Zaden = Children's Bedroom 1

Zaden had poked her head into many rooms, it was to the point she wasn't paying attention to the pae wandering in and out of the rooms anymore but just following her nose for interesting scents. As she headed to yet another room she bumped headlong into a fauny and it surprised her. She had been invisible when she hit the fauny, and still in her invisible state she spoke up, "You needs careful, I wants in" She didn't even register that it was really her fault she'd run into this fauny. And now she was standing directly in front of the fauny blocking the door.

Wolfs Heart
Eleora ((Zaden may be invisible but she is still a solid form ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:31 pm
Mizu_Taji
CURRENT LOCATION: Dance Floor

Zimbali chuckled. "Like I said, it's easy to get da two confused if da person who threw da costume togedder isn't very..." she paused, thinking of the correct word. "Creative. Let's go wit dat. At least when it comes to clothes, ya know?" She patted the demon's hand before smiling at the other kitty who had come over to play.

"I already promised a dance to dis kitty, but iffin yer interested I got plenty of dance in me and I'd be happy ta spin ya round a bit, but first tings first..." and with that she lead Erylia towards the middle of the dance floor, intent on having a grand old time dancing.

Tartara Seabreeze

Fea Line

OOC: *facepalm* Literally forgot all about Erylia. I'm Sorrrryyyy!

BIC: Erylia was not known for holding back, and she showed it as she threw her head back and heartily laughed. Oh yes, this was SO much better than moping around in her room. She flashed a mischevious smile at the female on her arm as they moved moreso onto the dance floor. "I'm glad you're not offended. I'd never want that." Hopefully the lass knew a thing or two about dancing. "Do you want to lead, or shall I?"  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:17 pm
Kylinari - Children's Bedroom 2

User Image

Lack of children aside, Kylin continued to explore the room, trailing fingers over furniture, bedding and toys. Strange. It was almost as if this room had seen little in the manner of play. Things were all neatly in their place. She idly wondered if these children were allowed to have any sort of fun...

She flinched faintly at the sound of a voice. His purr did little to hide the mischievous tone his words had held... and his words sent shivers down her spine. Did he mean to harm her? Had he harmed the children?! Or... or was it his costume? Was he playing along to his role?

She turned, just in time to watch the door slam shut behind the Rak. Her head gave the faintest of tilts as her lips parted to speak, but the rumbling under her hooves quickly turned her words into a bit of a soft gasp.

"What are you doing?" she asked swiftly. "Make it stop!"

She practically squealed when a picture fell beside her, her figure quickly moving towards the center of the room to try and stay clear of any more falling debri. "Make it stop! Please!"

Being a child of the earth, she didn't much care for earthquakes. If anything she was nearing the point of panic and had no clue that it wasn't really under the Rak's control.

Fea Line
K'nai

FA Mysteries
because mysterious earthquakes are still going on...? XD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:26 pm
Children's Bedroom 2

K'nai's ears flickered over towards the trembling pictures that seemed to come alive the moment he had entered the room. Then the door slammed shut behind him and the cat let out a startled cry, fluffing up his fur, leaping forward and curling his tail close to himself, as if he had feared it would have gotten trapped in the door.

Chaos erupted all around him, the floor began to shake like mad and a picture came tumbling from the wall, glass shattering into a million pieces and that horrid sound filled up his ears. He could hardly make out the faun's words at first until he realized she was blaming him. "Me?! This is not my doing, surely it's yours!" he growled, reaching out to swipe at her, taking a step forward, his feet crunching on glass shards.

Cursing under his breath, he flicked his foot, grimacing through the pain and blood as he approached the picture that had fallen over. If it wasn't the faun, and it certainly wasn't her, it had to be that thing! He reached out with the intention to pick it up, hissing, ears flat against his head.

Seruta
Kylinari

FA Mysteries
Rumble rumble?

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:10 pm
Main Hall: Bar --> Staircase --> 2nd Floor --> Kitchen --> ???

The shadow flew quickly, making its way to the second floor and darting into the kitchen. Before it could be reached, it disappeared down the dumbwaiter.

Main Hall: Dance Floor

The lights flickered before going out completely. The temperature dropped drastically. In the light of the moon, shadowy silhouettes danced in the windows, slowly descending to the dark dance floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:22 pm
Master Bedroom

EvilSilverDragon

The [now] kicked-in panel would reveal a small crawl space. It was dusty and covered in cobwebs. There was no light source, and appeared to be the source of the foul, chilly air.  

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:50 pm
Skógur - Chimney Room

Hearing someone call out Skógur turned to look at the pae he had unintentionally walked past and was mildly surprised to see another of his own kind. He wondered how many Rakshasha had been summoned to this new world. Ruaidhrí had been summoned by Miss Ruzeh, but from what he head heard both she and his master had found the coins used to summon them together.

"I am not, I was simply exploring the mansion." He responded to other cat demon before he let his gaze trail around the room spotting another pae who was busy digging through everything. "Is that what you to are doing?" He asked curiously. He wondered briefly if the Rakshasha was bonded to the other pae or if it was just random chance that they had ended up in the same room before he had arrived.

"I am Skógur, it is a pleasure to met you." He introduced himself to both of the pae, although he was unsure if the treasurer hunter had noticed him yet.

Shicala
Ahi & Trelos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:15 pm
Catwalk---->Storage

After making a few figure eights in the dust Ahto had deiced to move on. He heard a lot of banging going on near by, like a chase. What were these others doing? The house was old after all, they might fall through the floor. Eh, it was none of his business.

Ahto made his way up to the last floor and went into the largest room. Boxes, dust and cobwebs, no surprise here. Must be some sort of storage area. Curiosity got the better of him and he started to open the boxes, wondering what could possibly be left up here anyways.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:06 pm
Ahi & Trelos - Chimney Room

Trelos sighed lightly "It's more what he's doing" he motioned at the naiad who was so engrossed in digging through the most recent box that he was all but ignoring Trelos and the newcomer other then to say a simple 'My treasure!' before continuing his dig. "I'd like to explore but I've been requested stick around to help carry anything he finds and wants to keep, so far that's been nothing" his tone was slightly sarcastic and he rolled his eyes. "I'm Trelos, and that's Ahi, he's a naiad I believe they are called. He's completely addicted to treasure from what I've come to know in the last little while."

shadica
Skógur

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas