Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
"Fear the strong homosexual undertones. Fear them." Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:07 pm
I'm a Wincest [and J2] girl at heart, so no problems there. xd [Mmmm, top!Sammy... ninja ]

Charmed? Hmm.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:43 am
Lenre Li
I'm a Wincest [and J2] girl at heart, so no problems there. xd [Mmmm, top!Sammy... ninja ]

Charmed? Hmm.
User ImageUser Image

Aw, I'm more of a DomDean girl XD

And yes, Charmed. My introduction into the world of fanfiction and slash. That's where I found out what the "/" between two guys names meant. XD

SyriMoon

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:43 pm
As I was researching Harry Potter for my research paper (thank you, Ms. Hamill!), I found a quote on Harry's fixation with Draco in HBP:

Quote:
“And as I scanned the blogs I lost track of the number of people who complained that the epilogue, and indeed the whole series, is defaced by "heteronormativity." Not a gay or lesbian couple in sight--though, if it makes anyone feel better, I have seen that a few readers of the previous book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, think that Harry's obsession with finding out what Draco Malfoy is up to marks a welcome homoerotic interlude.”

Keep in mind, this was in a professional critical essay. As in, literary criticism. The stuff you'd cite in a research paper.
I lol'd.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces