Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alligator saurus

Hilarious Swapper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:24 am
Maddy-Mazey
Riimmy

Hey everyone! I'm Allie. I'm a recent college grad working full time.
                I have have 11 year old Norwegian forest (my mother's cat) and my 5 month old kitten Miley whose calico dsh. She's the most playful kitten I have had whose always going going going until she can't go anymore (or no one's home to play with her).
Unf Calicos are so pretty heart A Forest cat too? emotion_kirakira do they get along? lol. I admire people who can do college and working! I know I couldn't handle it sweatdrop

Oh I graduated from college, I don't know I could have handled both work and college. I was pretty involved in greek life, though.
Yes, surprising the cats get along really well. It took some time for the older cat to get use to her though. When we brought her home we were letting him sniff her and he was all grumpy and chased her. We did do the slow introduction and after that they've been best buddies.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:23 am
Riimmy
Maddy-Mazey
Riimmy

Hey everyone! I'm Allie. I'm a recent college grad working full time.
                I have have 11 year old Norwegian forest (my mother's cat) and my 5 month old kitten Miley whose calico dsh. She's the most playful kitten I have had whose always going going going until she can't go anymore (or no one's home to play with her).
Unf Calicos are so pretty heart A Forest cat too? emotion_kirakira do they get along? lol. I admire people who can do college and working! I know I couldn't handle it sweatdrop

Oh I graduated from college, I don't know I could have handled both work and college. I was pretty involved in greek life, though.
Yes, surprising the cats get along really well. It took some time for the older cat to get use to her though. When we brought her home we were letting him sniff her and he was all grumpy and chased her. We did do the slow introduction and after that they've been best buddies.That is so super cute! 4laugh  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Naya Merai

Questionable Creature

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:33 am
Maddy-Mazey

Awwwh she sounds like shes such a lover! And so cuuute 4laugh no worries! I like RPG's myself when I find the time c:

Yeah, Meezy's the best <3 And thanks cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:45 am
Hello ^u^ I'm Nephaelia. I'm an undergrad college student majoring in chemistry with minors in biology, physics, and (hopefully) French. Obviously, I love cats so much! I'm living at school right now, but back home, at my mom's house, I have a 14 year old black and white longhaired cat, her name is Mistofleas; and at my dad's house, I have a 3 year old black cat- his name is Sparkles. I miss my kitties gonk One of my missions in Gaia is to obtain all cat related items!
I'm also into ball jointed dolls and I'm currently setting up my shop to take commissions for clothing (and possibly more some day)! 3nodding  

f4ncyf3a5t

riamuwu

Otherworldly Dreamer

17,950 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:27 pm
I'm Kat. I'm 19 and live in New Orleans.
I dabble in writing, photography, and blogging.
I have 3 cats who are totally awesome.
Yeah that's about it I guess.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:04 am
Hello there, I rarely give my name out on the internet, so you can call me Petit for now.
I come from the tiny and rainy Scandinavian country, called Denmark.
We've had a cat from when I was little, he's almost 17 now, but currently I live in an appartment where you aren't allowed to have pets. However I plan on soon moving to a new appartment soon where pets are allowed, and then I am driving to the nearest rescue to adopt a kitten. smile

Apart from that I'm a bit of a nerd, I love reading fantasy, sci-fi, dystopian, manga, comics (especially the Belgian ones like Tintin, Asterix, The Smurfs and so on) and many more things.
I also ocassionally game (a lot), I prefer indie games though. But that's when I'm not writing on my novel, or catching up on the latest anime.

I'm trying to get into an IT school to become a programmer...

And that's about all I think  

R0C0C0

High-functioning Lunatic

chantanide

Dapper Noob

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:31 am

Hi! You can call me Ja.
I'm 21 and currently a Civil Engineering student from the Philippines.
I love cats, green tea, and sleeping all day.

User Image

I own this cute kitty. His name is Oddy and he is a four-month old rescued cat. heart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:23 pm
f4ncyf3a5t
Hello ^u^ I'm Nephaelia. I'm an undergrad college student majoring in chemistry with minors in biology, physics, and (hopefully) French. Obviously, I love cats so much! I'm living at school right now, but back home, at my mom's house, I have a 14 year old black and white longhaired cat, her name is Mistofleas; and at my dad's house, I have a 3 year old black cat- his name is Sparkles. I miss my kitties gonk One of my missions in Gaia is to obtain all cat related items!
I'm also into ball jointed dolls and I'm currently setting up my shop to take commissions for clothing (and possibly more some day)! 3nodding
How wonderful! do you have a quest thread? Awwwh i love white longhaired cats they are so beautiful! my cleo is about 14 too heart welcome! Is college life fun?  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:24 pm
themightyfallofthephoenix
I'm Kat. I'm 19 and live in New Orleans.
I dabble in writing, photography, and blogging.
I have 3 cats who are totally awesome.
Yeah that's about it I guess.
Oooh! any photography links? Awwwh c:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:28 pm
Petit Poupee
Hello there, I rarely give my name out on the internet, so you can call me Petit for now.
I come from the tiny and rainy Scandinavian country, called Denmark.
We've had a cat from when I was little, he's almost 17 now, but currently I live in an appartment where you aren't allowed to have pets. However I plan on soon moving to a new appartment soon where pets are allowed, and then I am driving to the nearest rescue to adopt a kitten. smile

Apart from that I'm a bit of a nerd, I love reading fantasy, sci-fi, dystopian, manga, comics (especially the Belgian ones like Tintin, Asterix, The Smurfs and so on) and many more things.
I also ocassionally game (a lot), I prefer indie games though. But that's when I'm not writing on my novel, or catching up on the latest anime.

I'm trying to get into an IT school to become a programmer...

And that's about all I think
You sound like your life is freaking awesome minus the missing kitty love! Awwwh <3  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:30 pm
chantanide

Hi! You can call me Ja.
I'm 21 and currently a Civil Engineering student from the Philippines.
I love cats, green tea, and sleeping all day.

User Image

I own this cute kitty. His name is Oddy and he is a four-month old rescued cat. heart
He looks like a famous model cat or something! Beautiful heart Even his name lol. i love green tea as well c:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:17 pm
You want to know about me, not about the cats? I'm not sure I understand the question.

Well... um... I'm the one who buys catfood and changes litterboxes and provides treats. I leave the house occasionally--probably that has something to do with the acquiring of said treats et al. Oh, and I am a great provider of cuddling/grooming behavior which I tend to refer to with phrases like "pet" and "hug". Um...

I'm also the one who stops chai from biting george.  

Cats Are Love

Shameless Giver

8,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Thistletooth

Aged Duck

10,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:37 pm
Hello there , My username is Thristletooth ( r is added in because of an inside joke between my friends and I) I am a large fan of the book series ' Warriors'. For those who don't know about it it is a book about the life of cats who have created four clans among themselves and live out there life defending their clan and taking care of eachother. Anywho, I really enjoy roleplaying and even have my own roleplay dedicated to the warriors series and is called - Eye of the Storm- I'm slowly moving the thread into a guild where everyone who is apart of the guild can create their own mini roleplays, write their own stories ( doesn't have to be about the warrior series).

My roleplay is a huge part of me and is my pride and joy. Beside that I am just a house cleaner who just does nothing but work and roleplay. I don't have a cat myself but I take care of 3 cats belonging to my family. 1 is a brown tabby, one is pure black and the other is gray with pale gray belly.
Sorry for a long introduction, thank you for the invite to your guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:38 am
Thank you for the invite! my name is Jenn and I am mom to 3 female cats .  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

nadeshiko hyuga

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:56 am
helloo. nadeshiko here.
everyone can call me "nade".
although that's not my real name; my closest real life friend call me "nade" or "nee-san" (more like a nickname which they invented)

I paint and make artworks as a hobby.
and would really want to try digital art but I still don't have the equipment.
I have 5 cats! and as of this moment, my mother is lecturing them because they are running wild in the house. Yes. we treat them like 1 year old, and surprisingly enough, they do understand a bit. specifically when they see mom holding a broom stick. hahaha. (don't worry she doesn't really hit them or anything)  
♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games