Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:50 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Marius a bit shocked when he started to rub her back. Slowly she looked down at her lap then up to him, from over her shoulder. "That feels nice.", she said only to give him a shy smile before looking away. She then shivered when he rubbed her neck. Biting her lip she shifted a bit on the bed, almost acting like a shy[er] girl then harsh and cold.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled at Awella."I'm glad."Marius continued to rub her back and then started to rub her neck. He saw her bite her lip and she was acting a bit more shy then he had seen her before. He honestly found it a bit cute. He then rubbed her shoulder and after a bit her placed his lips on her shoulder and kissed her. Then he realized what he did and was a bit embarrassed with what he did."Ummm...."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:37 pm
Awella Hawk

She was relaxed only to gasp when he kissed her shoulder. Now she did not know how to react. Somehow she turned around and knocked him onto his back, on his bed. It was clear at least her Harpy side was in tune and going. Looking down at him, she blushed only to get off him about quick as she pinned him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was unprepared for what Awella was going to do. So when she knocked him onto his back. He saw her blush and get off him as quickly as she had gotten on. He sat up and then rubbed at the back of his neck."I'm not sure what exactly happened. I'm not complaining though. That held some possibilities."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:37 pm
Awella Hawk

Blushing she put her shirt back on and left his cabin, going back to cold and stoic. That's of course despite the blush that was on her cheeks. Now she climbed up the mast but stopped part way only to sit one third up the mast. At this rate she wanted to jump into the water and see if she could drown; though she tried to drown before and failed. But that's a story for another time.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was sure that he said something that made her leave so he decided to let her have time to herself so he stayed in his cabin on his bed. He laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

Damian was still in the crows nest when he saw Awella climb the mast. So he levitated down and floated right next to her."Is something wrong Awella?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:07 pm
Awella Hawk

She jumped a bit when Damian came into her view. Hearing his question, she sighed and rolled her eyes,"It's nothing.... Really...", she said and grumbled. Now her gaze focused on the water in the distance. Since he had woken up both sides of her powers she had sharper, much sharper eye sight. She saw a small group of dolphins only to study them until Damian got her attention in a more 'attention grabbing way'.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian wouldn't let the subject drop since he could still sense that something was bothering her. So he floated into her view."Awella why don't you just tell me what's bothering you. I can tell that something is bothering you and it would be quicker if you just tell me because I can be stubborn and won't drop the subject until I hear the answer that I believe is the truth."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:41 pm
Awella Hawk

She stood up and pushed Damian away from her, or tried to as she kept descent balance. "I just don't wanna talk of it. And I am probably more stubborn then you...", she said and gave the vampire an annoyed look and that was less then impressed. Now she climbed up a bit more of the mast, and stopped when she was a little farther up. Some of the pirates/sailors were stopping and watching the two of them interact.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian still didn't let the subject drop but he figured he would ask someone else to see how Awella was. So he went and found Davy Jones and asked her to check on Awella. Davy Jones climbed up the mast to Awella and said."Hey there Awella. Damian asked me to talk to you. He said that something was bothering you. I trust what he said. He might not be good with people but he does understand them. So why don't you tell me what's wrong."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:29 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Davy when she got up to where she was. Now she huffed and closed her eyes to look away from the pirate woman. "It may or may not be a man...", she said, only to look out to the ocean again. Despite how her shoulder was still sore. Now she climbed farther up the mast trying to get away from them, by them it's Damian and Davy mostly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Davy Jones understood that Awella just wanted to be by herself. So she let Awella go and then returned to Damian. When she got to him she said."Why don't you just let her deal with this herself."

Damian shrugged."Whatever I'm just trying to help but I guess no one needs it. No skin off my nose."He the turned and walked away towards the back of the ship.

Davy Jones followed him and said."I know that you want to do what you think will make the lives easier of those around you but just remember that not everyone enjoys people interfering in their lives."

Damian started to growl."I said I don't care now. Let them figure it out by themselves. Now leave me alone."Damian then sat on the railings and stared out to sea.

Davy Jones sighed and then left Damian since she knew that once he got like this it was impossible to talk to him. So she let him be by himself and she decided to stare at the sky.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:54 pm
Awella Hawk

It was not until the sunset she got off the mast, when sails needed to be dropped, she did that in record time despite her shoulder. Finally she gone to the railing around the helm area and sat there only to look through the railing, like a child would through a staircase. It was a rare time for her to slouch and seem, lazy. Now she finally got to her feet after a short while and popped her back before walking to Marius's cabin, but knocked on the door first.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was still laying down on his bed and wasn't really doing anything. Eventually heard someone knock on his door. He got up and went to open it up and saw Awella."Hey Awella are you coming to rest? If so then I'll leave."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:05 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and sighed only to ruffle her hair. Now she bit her lip trying to figure out what to say.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games