Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:03 pm
Austin/Prince

When she gave him a titty twist Austin jerked back a bit and slightly rubbed where she twisted with a confused look.When she pecked his chin he stepped back. When he heard her say dreams about him got under her skin he was able to put together what happened. Which was Prince went and messed with Alice as he was asleep and she was half asleep. He sighed as he face palmed himself then looked back at her. He then noticed her eye color change, which that didn't help either. Prince was laughing at the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:40 pm
Alice Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She then nudged him a bit farther away from her. So she could walk away from him with out brushing skin. Sighing she gone to the living room and turned the TV on. Finding next to nothing on the TV she then flipped the DVD player on and let Phantom of the Opera start up. As she now started on laundry that almost seemed to magically appear out of no where. Well she had brought a basket down stairs with her with out much thought earlier.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:33 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin stepped back a bit when Alice nudged him away. He watched her as she gone to the living room. He stayed in the kitchen a bit thinking about how to go on about this. He heard the TV get turned on, and a sound of an oldish movie came on. Austin's eyes went purple and Prince forcefully took over. Austin fought to gain control, but Prince wasn't having it. He then went after Alice. He leaned against the threshold. "What was with that tease earlier?" He asked as he looked at her with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:52 pm
Alice Silver

She was in the garage and doing the laundry. Hearing him ask her about why she was a tease. She looked up after closing the washer's lid. "I only did it cause, I felt the need to.", she replied, as Scarlet had started to wiggle her way into Alice. Well taking control but more gently then how Prince took over Austin. Now more amber was slipping into her eyes. Until amber finally took over as the main color. Only to lean against the other side of the threshold.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:04 pm
Austin/Prince

Prince watched Alice when she replied. He noticed the slow change in her eye color and raised an eyebrow. He then watched as she leaned against the other side of the threshold. "Why did you 'feel the need to'?" He asked as he crossed his arms while he looked at her. He then started looking her over. He never had the chance too till now. 'She's actually pretty cute...' He thought with a smirk as Austin continued fight for control.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:25 pm
Alice
Silver

"You had messed with my other half. An-nd I wanted revenge cause she kept dreaming of it.", she giggled, as she watched him watch her. She moved her hair away from her neck and smiled. "Honey you mess with her and I mess you.", she said with a cute wicked smile.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:47 pm
Austin/Prince

Prince smirked when she said she dreamt of him messing with her. When she pretty much threatened him he couldn't help but laugh. "A youngling like you who hasn't even fully waken, mess with me?" He said then poked her forehead hard enough to make her lose her balance from the threshold. He then walked away with his hands in his pockets and smirking. "Oh, and one more thing. When a beings share a body, they normally can't dream...unless they are dreaming of the same thing." He said laughing as he walked away then gave Austin back control. Austin sighed when he got control. 'You're a wicked a** you know' Austin thought to Prince. 'I know I have a wicked a**, not sure about you.' Prince replied immaturely. 'We have the same a**, you idiot.' Austin replied then sighed again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:05 pm
Alice
Silver

She caught herself on the threshold after he pushed her. "Smart a**.", she hissed at Prince. Then she walked up behind and gave Prince a firm kick in the high end before Austin could take over. Now she gone back to the garage and growled annoyed under her breath.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:51 pm
Austin/Prince

Prince took control again and looked over his shoulder at Scarlet as she walked away. "Yeah, you know you want it!" He said then gave Austin back control. He sighed as he could still feel that she kicked him. He then rubbed where she kicked him and headed in the living room. He sat at the chair thinking of what to do. He couldn't leave her alone; the vampire clan could go after her again.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:00 pm
Alice Silver

She let Alice take back over, whom just kicked the dryer before reentering the house. Scarlet had told her, well that the guy she liked was just getting under her skin some more. Going back to the living room she sat in the seat farthest away from him, but it broke. The love seat ******** broke after she plopped down.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:25 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin watched Alice as she came back in the living room. When she sat at the love seat. Prince laughed. "Did you two's dreams become so vivid that things started became real?" He laughed and Austin sighed. "Alice, we need to talk..." He said as he had control again. He paused for a bit. "Do you know what you are...or rather what's inside of you?" He asked as he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:31 pm
Alice Silver

Hearing Prince mock her she growled then looked at the same 'guy' only to raise an eyebrow. "I just know they are black outs.", she replied to him. She was frowning confused now.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:55 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin let out a sigh and rubbed the back of his head. "Well...Those blackouts...aren't really black outs. They are your body being possessed...technically." He told her. "You might think I'm crazy, but think back to last night and how unbelievably strong they were." He told her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:56 pm
Alice Silver

She thought this over and shook her head. "No, not possible. I mess with nothing that came provoke evil spirits to possess me.", she said, only frown. She seemed to be lost in thought. "Unless.....", she muttered and rubbed her temples. Not sure if it would sound crazy or not, it had been something her Mom told her.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:55 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin sighed when she didn't believe it. "It's not all voluntary..." He said as he rubbed one hand down his face. He then heard her say 'Unless' and looked up at her. "Unless...What?" He asked as he looked at her with curiosity.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games