Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She withered under him and dug her nails into his side. Normally she could control her vocal reactions. But she ended up moaning and closed her eyes. When he was done, she looked at him through lazy eyes. Before she could reply, she glanced at Belle only to give her a look. It was one to say 'this is private matters'. If she was just sitting with Damian, she would not of given such a look.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian growled at Belle."What is it Belle?"Damian said in an annoyed tone.

Belle grinned."I just wanted to see whats going on. And I was going to ask you if all my stuff is still in the same place."

Damian growled a little more."Yes all you stuff is still in the same place. Was that all?"

Belle giggled a little then said."Yep that's all."She then left back to her room.

Damian sighed."Maybe I made a mistake letting her stay here. What do you think. Should I have let her stay here?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:52 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Damian and sighed. "Put ground rules down and let her stay.", she told him. Then cupped his face before kissing his forehead.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian said."Or I could do this."Damian snapped his fingers and then there was the sound of a door being locked."She can't undo any spell I put up. So we won't have worry about another disruption."Damian then leaned forward and continued to suck on Abigail's earlobe.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:36 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him only to roll her eyes. But when he started to suck on her earlobe again, she moaned. She moved her hands into his hair as her legs gone around his hips. Eyes closed in plessure and moaned some more.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian couldn't help but smile. Eventually he moved to kiss her jaw and then moved even lower and started to kiss he neck. Then he started nibbling on her neck.

Belle decided to mess with Damian and Abigail so she went to leave the room but when she tried the knob she couldn't open it. She tried to use magic open it but then felt Damian's power keeping it closed. She huffed then said."Oh he's no fun."She then sat down on the bed in the room with her legs crossed and didn't move.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She wiggled under him and moaned. When he kissed her neck, she drug her nails down his back. "Damian, slower.", she said and then slipped her finger under his jaw. Looking at him only to peck his nose. Her fangs slowly prolonged a bit, as she needed more blood.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:21 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."Alright I'll take things slower. Although I could tell by your reactions that you enjoyed what I was just doing."Damian then placed one hand on one of her legs and slowly moved his hand up and down her leg. Then Damian noticed her fangs prolong so he said."Abigail how about I go get you something for you to satiate your hunger."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:24 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Blushing she looked up at him, and untangled herself from him. "Hmm, yes please.", she said, then sat up when he got off the couch. Standing up she gone to the kitchen. Looking at him she smiled a shy one,"I think it's safe to let Belle out.", she said.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smirked."Maybe. But we don't know what will happen later now do we."Damian then got out a packet of blood. He passed it over to Abigail. The he got out a bottle of vodka. He took the cap off and started to drink straight from the bottle but his gaze never left Abigail.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:38 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She took the packet, and drank it. Though she glanced away from Damian like a tag game. Seeing when he drank from the vodka bottle. She pulled back from drinking her blood pact. "Really?", she asked him. Only to go back to drinking the blood.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smirked again ."Sorry but have you looked in my fridge? It mainly consists of alcohol or sweets. I don't really need to eat anything since I have immortality. The last time I ate any real food was about a month ago. The last thing I technically ate was about three days ago. I had a couple candy bars."He shrugged and continued to drink the vodka. And even though he didn't want to he snapped his fingers and unlocked Belle's room.

Belle was laying on her stomach and was reading a magazine when she heard the door unlock. She cast a glance at the door and then kept reading the magazine.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:57 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When she was done drinking the blood packet. She tossed it and put her hands on her hips. "Of course, bachelors.", she said, with a roll of her eyes. "Look, I prefer to be able to eat real meals.", she told him. Then poked his forehead and walk out of the kitchen.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled. He drank a little more of the vodka before he put the rest back into his fridge. Then he left the kitchen and sat back down on his couch. He just managed to sit down before Belle came over to him."So what is it this time Tink?"

Belle just simply said."So when are you going to sleep with her and get her out of your system?"

Damian coughed a couple times then replied."First off you should learn to never ask such direct questions and secondly I told her that we were going to take things slowly. If you have forgotten that I keep my promises."

Belle sighed."Human emotions are boring. I don't know why they do things like that. If you were a fairy we would have been a lot further down the relationship line."

Damian shook his head and then said."Yeah I know how your kind is. One reason I'm glad that I am what I am."

Belle giggled then left the room again.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She gone to the living room and was about to sit down. Hearing Belle, she fell out of shock onto the couch. Only to blush madly and shake her head. "Damn, really?", she muttered.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games