Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Alone with Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
She stood up again and winced only to put her long sleeve shirt back on. "I know I don't wanna go home.", she said, only to rub her neck. Now she looked up then bit her lip.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean
xxxxxxxx
"Hmm, fine then tomorrow we go to the beach.", she said before stopping for a second. In this second she leaned up and nipped his neck. Now she giggled and nudged his neck, before kissing it.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus thinks for a moment after Abigail spoke. "You're welcome to spend the night at my house if you'd like to Abigail." He offered to her with a kind smile as he reached down to pick up his long coat and slipped it on, revealing all four of his personal weapons that were held on the inside of it. Two long bladed swords and two very large pistols.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Jean-Claude nods to Becca as she stops. "We'll go to the beach after the meeting I have in the morning tomorrow. How does that sound?" He said before he shuddered lightly when she nipped at his neck before kissing it.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:26 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Alone with Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at him and a blush came across her face. Nothing naughty came to her mind, but it was the shock. Though she saw the weapons and said nothing about them. Finally she found words and nodded,"Thanks.", she said only to smile, a shy smile.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She thought it over and sighed,"Fine, that's fair enough.", she said, before nipping his neck again. Now she started to walk off again. But still let his arm stay around her waist. "Hon' you know I'm gonna annoy you more often.", she giggled.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods to Abigail, nothing naughty coming to his mind either. "You're welcome." He said to her with a kind smile.

Jean-Claude shuddered before walking with Becca again. "You've yet to annoy me at all love." He said to her with a chuckle as they made their way to his house.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:33 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Leaving with Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
She then followed him as he lead her to his ride. "So, do you have roommates?", she asked him. Knowing her roommates would, well Jon would tease her in a brotherly manner to back off; unlike the Moron skirt chaser.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She walked with him and when they got home only to yawn. Then she gone to the bathroom and took a shower to rinse the day away. When she was done with her shower she put a knee long house robe on as her hair was in a towel on her head. "Whose making dinner?", she called down the hall way, before she yawned again.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus led Abigail to his massive motorcycle, it seriously looked like it could be a small car. He shook his head when she asked him about roommates. "I don't have any, though even for someone like me my house here is a bit large." He said before flipping over a panel to reveal a second seat just behind his seat.

Jean-Claude stifled his own yawn in response to Becca's yawn before he contemplated trying to join her in the shower, but then he remembered the last time he tried to do so and how poorly that turned out. Instead he made his way to the kitchen to cook something up for them to eat before retiring to the master bedroom. He heard her call out down the hallway and chuckled to himself. "I'm cooking something up right now, anything you'd prefer done to your chicken?"  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Leaving with Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
She walked by him and watched him a bit. But stopped gawking when they stopped at a motorcycle that was rather large. Good thing, she was not scared of motorcycles. Since a were-hunter whom passed two years after she knew him, had got her used to them. "I'm still trying to save up for a Bonneville, but they're UK.... And yeah.", she said then started to grumble. Her shoulders sagged a bit. Seeing the 'b***h' seat she nodded, since she was impressed. Only to climb into the seat after he got on.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She heard him and gone to the kitchen. "Hmmm, do we have broccoli and cheese? But I'd like my chicken cooked in the cast iron.", she said as she leaned against the counter, an area he was not using. Her house robe was an ocean teal color as it was gentle cotton. So far she never asked for anything out of her normal eating habits.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods lightly at what Abigail said. "At least you aren't trying to save up for an old Morgan, I hear that those have wooden frames in them." He says before starting the engine after the two of them were on the motorcycle. After starting the engine he begins driving them back to his house, the garage opening as they approached so he could drive right inside. "Is there anything you'd like to eat Abigail?" He asked her after shutting the engine off, causing the signal that opened the garage to cut off and let the garage door close.

Jean-Claude looked his fiance over when she came into the kitchen, imagining her soft skin underneath the robe. "We do indeed have broccoli and cheese, a couple choices in cheese even." He said as he already had the cast iron pot out for cooking their food.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:03 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
She put her hands on his waist during the ride. It was a habit she had grown into over the years. When she got to his place, she looked around the garage and got off after hearing Marcus's question. She was quiet, but thinking only to let out a nervous chuckle,"Well, I have to say I don't know what sounds good right now.", Only to rub the back of her neck as she bit her lower lip again.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
"I prefer American cheese, you know this.", she said, only to giggle. Though some days Jean-Claude was more distracted then others. "Abigail, when she joined the group. She was the loner, more lonely then normal. One night she drank a bit to much, and ended up flashing a few guys. I took the credit since no faces were seen.", she just laughed a bit. Only to go over to him and rub his arms from behind. But she wondered if he was going to talk of her friend's scars on her lower back.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus thought for a moment. "How about a steak? I've plenty to choose from." He offered to her before leading her toward the kitchen. "Oh by the way, my spare bedroom is unusable right now, so you can stay in my bed while I spend the night on the couch."

Jean-Claude nods to Becca. "I know, though you have tried it with other cheeses a couple times." He said as he cooked up the chicken and broccoli while keeping the cheese separate for now. "I take it that I have to keep the secret to myself." He said before feeling her hands upon his arms. "Those scars, I know the kind of creature caused them..." He said quietly as he kept track of their cooking food.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

"Steak sounds good.", she said, only to feel numb prickling in her stomach. Following him she looked around his house. "Uh, are you are sure?", she asked him. Normally she would be the one to crash on the couch.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She continued to rub his arms but slowed down. "Then tell me.", she used a gentle voice. Before leaning her chin up to nuzzle the back of his neck. She had been one of the few whom was on the hunt when Abigail was attacked. Still she was amazed Abigail was showing her scars to a man she barely knew.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods lightly. "Steak it is then." He said as he pulled out a couple steaks to choose from. "Which would you prefer, and how would you like it cooked?" He asked her before she asked if he was sure about him sleeping on the couch. "I'm sure, though I admit I'll probably fall asleep wherever I am." He said with a light chuckle.

Jean-Claude takes in a deep breath before glancing at his left leg. "The same kind of creature that nearly took my left leg off at the knee..." He said to Becca before turning to steal a kiss on her lips. "A rogue werewolf." He said softly as he looked into her eyes.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at the steak then up at him. "You're not the only one.", she laughed at him, about the sleep anywhere thing. Only to look back at the steaks and pointed to the one in his right hand,"I like mine to bleed a tiny bit.", she said before smiling.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She nodded and rubbed her knee against his after he glanced. Then she kissed him back and looked up at him. "What did you sense about Abigail when you touched her shoulder?", she asked him. As her arms gone around his neck.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus chuckles. "Sometimes I think I'm more like a cat than a human." He said jokingly before setting the two steaks on a piece of parchment paper and lightly seasoning them as the grill heats up. Nodding at her preference of cooking he smiles. "Medium rare it is then Abigail." He said to her before setting their steaks on the grill once it was hot enough.

Jean-Claude slipped his arms around Becca's waist. "When I touched Abigail's shoulder, I sensed a great power hidden within her. Though I can't say what that power could be." He said to her as he paid attention to their food through smell.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

"I've can sleep almost anywhere but never sleep through storms... They wake me up and I hate it.", she said, as she kept her distance. Giving him distance to move around, but was close enough. Of course she always gave people newer to her, their space or more then their share of space. "Some of my family say I'm not a hawk but a cat.", she told him after a moment.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She nodded and leaned up to peck his cheek. "She is a hopeless romantic and is a klutz if her guard is down. I've seen her nearly fall on her face just from a guy that caught her eye. Though that's rare for her.", she said, then giggled. "I think Marcus maybe the right guy for her though.", she added on.

Kharne Sunar

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games