Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:17 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She seen Wolf and the weight lifted off her chest. Fear lingered in her eyes, but seemed to some what melt away at seeing him. Managing to sit up now she, noticed he had changed forms. But she held onto his hand. "Wolf, that weight is on my chest almost every other night.", she told him. Then looked away, her wolf ears were not on her head. Her skin seemed, paler some how.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He looked a bit saddened when she spoke of how often this condition struck her. "I see..." He said quietly. "You look a bit pale as well. Lets go." He lifted her from the bed into his arms and then slowly stood her up on her feet. "I know this condition. Its something that strikes magic users for some reason. My bother experienced from time to time but not as often as you it would seem. The best way to have it relieved is to get your balance standing and moving about." He kept hold of her arms to make sure she would not fall and began to walk her around the room. "Just try to use your legs and get you blood moving. It will fade. Do not worry I will not go until you are sure it has faded."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:35 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She looked at Wolf and blushed when he picked her up. Hearing him talk about her brother as he helped stand her up. She nodded shyly and walked with him. "Thank you.", she smiled at him shyly. Finally after ten minutes she could walk and stand with out his help. Slowly she pulled her hands back from his hold. "Why would it hit me so often?", she asked Wolf.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf shrugged his shoulders just a bit as Amelia asked her question. "Well Magic is a temperamental sort of thing and it leaves traces after being used. Those traces tend to mix in the body after each spell cast. Now normally these traces are so small it means nothing but depending on the types of magics you use and how much you use of them it could cause it. I suppose since it hits you so often it could be the natural mixings of old magic and shadow magic inside of you."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:02 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She looked at him and nodded. Now able to stand on her own. As she did not hold onto his hands any more. "That makes sense, and I'm gonna need to dye my hair soon.", she said. And pushed her hair back. She knew that her hair would keep dying it's self or the magic would do it for her. Now she did not know what else to do or say. She was in the clothes she had worn in the day only to sigh.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

The demon, once he was positive she would not need him again gave his head a slightly bow to her. "I will take my leave and allow you to clean up as you need." Just as he was leaving something seemed to strike his mind causing him to stop at the door way. "Oh ummm. if it means anything I think you should not try to hide you ears. And the different colors in your hair makes you stand out in a good way. Ummm... just saying is all." The demon quickly left the room for the bathing room on the third floor before she could say anything further to him.

The bathing room was massive and big enough to fit at least 20 people in it comfortably. This was because it was considered normal for demons to bath together since most demons were not so hung up on the subject of nudity and the hotels majority tenets when it was open were demons. Wolf leaned back in the warm water and sighed after having gotten out of the shower stall and was now soaking. "Why did I say those things?"  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:31 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She blinked at Wolf and his words. Shaking her head, she gone to her bathroom and took a bath to relax her muscles. A moment she relaxed but it felt like for second someone was watching her. Opening her eyes no one was there. Shaking her head she rubbed her face. "Damn all...", she groaned. Then she got out and dried off. Only to put her pjs on and sit on her bed.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

When he finally got finished cleaning up from the night Wolf walked from the bath with his towel around him. He stopped at her door and tapped though he did not open the door. "Amelia! Welkey usually has food delivered on Sundays. When you feel up to it there should be something for you down stairs." He then started to walk away back towards his room.

----------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mishi

"Welkey?" She yelled as she stuck her head into the old hotel front door. "Welkey! Are you here?" She sighed as she placed the food on the frond desk and sighed as she saw the usual disturbing events to her eyes. Several empty alcohol bottles on the front desk from Wolf drinking to much as usual, Welkey as usual sleeping in his chair, and of course Wolf was standing at the foot of the stairs wearing only a towel. "Well its good to see you two are doing ok. I heard Cleave was back and Wanted to deliver the food myself this time to check on you."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:06 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

The idea of food was tempting. But she did not feel hunger. Yet Wolf had scolded her for skipping meals and all that stuff. When he knocked on the door she sighed. She owned nothing to act like a house robe. So she walked down stairs in the t shirt and cut off pants that was a few inches from her knees. Going down stairs she seen Wolf in a towel and a woman-demon she never met before. Well she was at the angle she could see them, but they could barely see her feet.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

"M...Mishi?" He said nervously as he took a step back from the demon that just walked in. It wasn't like Wolf to be afraid of much of anything and yet he was backing away from this demon. "W...Why are you here I mean you could have just called."

User Image

Mishi

Before the half breed could escape Mishi quickly pounced on him wrapped her arms around and waist and squeezed tightly. "Wolf! I missed you so much! Its about time I caught you home!" As she squeezed his back popped and snapped.

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf groaned as he struggled to breath. "I... I have been busy.... you can let go... if you don't you may kill me and then who will you man handle?"  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:18 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

Seeing and hearing this, anger gone through her. Some of her powers acted on their own darkening the room Wolf and 'Mishi' were in. Before Wolf could put two and two together. She shadow walked and then sat on her bed. Her powers then backed off returning the room back to it's normal lighting. Laying in bed she pulled the blankets around her.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

When he noticed the room go black he knew it must be Amelia but it was to late for him to say anything. ("She could have come saved me but instead she left.... She must really hat my guts.") He thought to himself as he finally wiggled free of Mishi's grip. "Ok ok ok enough!" He growled to the demon Woman.

-----------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mishi

A sly grin formed on her face when the room went dark and then back to normal. "So you do have a magic user staying here and Welkey was right she is taken with you."

---------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

"Considering she just left me to die in your grip I don't think taken is the word to be using." He growled. "Now tell me why are you really here Mishi."

----------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mishi

She sighed as she answered, "Men... you just don't get it.... espically not my old general. I came to see how you were. I heard you were hurt and thought you could use some help."

----------------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

"What you mean is the old man called you to come take care of my because I was hurt. Well as you can see im not hurt so your not needed here."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:40 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

Yep Amelia was jealous. But would she admit it to Wolf, nope, Mishi, nope. Maybe Welkey but he probably would see right through her jealousy no problem. Laying there her wolf ears came out, and so did her tail. Her tail swished in an angrily manner.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

Yep Amelia was jealous. But would she admit it to Wolf, nope, Mishi, nope. Maybe Welkey but he probably would see right through her jealousy no problem. Laying there her wolf ears came out, and so did her tail. Her tail swished in an angrily manner.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-WOLF-

When the old man finally woke up and Mishi and him began talking Wolf was able to sneak away and get dressed. As he did so he groaned at the sounds of his spin snapping back into place. "Grrr.... if she was still my subordinate I would have her arrest for attempted murder... if nothing else assault." Once he was dressed he walked down and got Amelia some food since she did not eat. He refused to allow her to go another day without eating after what happened yesterday. He tapped on her door, "Amelia? You in there?"  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:55 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She had barely been able to sleep. An Amelia with out sleep is a cranky Amelia. Looking at the door over shoulder. She did not answer. Laying there her wolf tail poked out from under the sheets. And still her wolf ears were out. Her tail was a bit more red, though the underside was more pepper like. She did not have any fur, since shifting into her animal form would be painful.

God Solder- Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games