Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:14 pm
Alma fluttered her wings when he made the suggestion, "We'll have to test that!" How she'd ever find him again was beyond her, but she never questioned the idea that she wouldn't. Maybe she could get a bow tie in the mean time? He made both look so cool!

His question brought a look of mild confusion on her face, "It is an engagement party. Some pae named Venus is getting married!" Looking to one of the pae that had changed gender she says, "I thought adults could do that." The arrows did not connect in her mind to the cause of the weird behavior. Adults were mysterious.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:16 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

"Your jam is delicious, Fraise. The hostess would be a fool to not love it." Zoran said with a smile as he looked at his angel date. Then let his eyes drift downward, before snapping his head back to where it should be. A blush covering his cheeks. Thankfully it was hard to tell when he blushed cuz his skintone hid it so well. He did so enjoy her leaning against his arm. He very slightly, very deliberately moved his arm a little, feeling her against it. Ahhhh... yeah. Happy sighs.

He took note of the aquarium tanks near the refreshment, one near the dance floor and then another on the opposite wall. Accommodating. But then again, those tanks were there last year too. He promised her he'd keep a vigilant watch for signs of Eris. After what he witnessed and what he heard his sister witnessed, he couldn't remember why on Telrunya he'd ever come back here. "Let's migrate over to the snacks. I'd like to check out the drinks, too. Okay?"

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:17 pm
Phaenna had had enough. Sure, sure had been excited to be showing off her Himeros, but the scene playing behind her had gone too far. And then Aglaia..Phaenna knelt on the floor beside her, doing her best to comfort her. "There there Algaia. It's ok. No one got hurt. We all need some pratice after tonight. I'm sure Eros would love to teach you, RIGHT EROS?" Phaenna's head shot up as she glared at him, giving him a 'are you SURE you want to mess with her' look. She didn't need this after everything she had gone though. Eros was her brother, but that didn't mean she wouldn't kick his a** if he kept picking on poor Aglaia.

Antidia

Seiana_ZI

Fea Line

Teigra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:18 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

Since Zecora did not immediately spot Enki, she had wandered over to the gift table to bring her own gift. A lovely perfume made of one of the more beautiful smelling flowers she could find in the forest. After she had set it down with the rest of the gifts she made her way back to the crowds.

At last she spotted him, or at least the tips of his leafy wings sticking up above the crowds. "Enki!" she waved to him as she snaked her way through all the pae that were gathered. Arrows seemed to be flying everywhere, although no one acted wounded. How strange, they must have been toys. Either way Zecora found herself relieved that she had not been hit.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:18 pm
Sure, other siblings were getting hit.

But none of those other siblings were his daughter.

Seeing Aglaia come out behind Pothos, Eros stifled a snort. Of course she was hiding. Perhaps she was ashamed of what she had done. She was aware of what she had caused! His daughter was troublesome enough being the Goddess of Seduction, he didn't need any of his siblings using their arrows on her and making it worse.

Eros was just about to open his mouth to tell her how she should never aim any arrows at his daughter when the other woman started shaking. His finger fell from the air and he frowned. Was she really going to start crying on him? Eros hated when women cried. The gentleman in him--wherever it was buried--hating watching anyone cry, for that matter. That was the exact opposite of what he wanted to cause.

"Oh for," Eros sighed, shaking his head. He couldn't yell at her now.

He could scold her, though. "She's my daughter! I don't want her getting into any trouble, especially trouble we can prevent!"

With a sigh, he muttered, "Just be more careful, alright? And stop shakin' before I get Euphrosyne over here..."

After a moment, he caught Phaenna, and turned the same glare he previously had on Aglaia to her. "Phaenna, I can take those arrows back away. I don't want to hear your lip."

xAntidia
xFea Line
xTeigra
Twitchapher the 3rd
*edits* Oh, was about to post when you did. XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:24 pm
Perhaps they would never meet again, but for the moment it gave her a bit of excitement. He nodded in agreement. "Engagement party. Hmm." Still didn't explain why everything was defying normalcy. Then again, he had never gone to an engagement party...perhaps this really was normal for such? "Not typically, no." As much as he didn't want to destroy her future gender swapping dreams. "It is probably safe to say you will remain female, unless some external force deems otherwise." Like what was happening now. "If I'm lucky I'll retain my male form as well." Beau muttered to himself thoughtfully, his eyes suddenly flicking about warily. Becoming a female was not on his to do list...after all, who knew how permanent the change would be.

EvilSilverDragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:24 pm
Pothos had leaned back so far from being loomed over, he was certain his back was near about broken. He had opened his mouth to speak again, when he felt his wings relax and his sister speak up.

He held his breath as he listened to the two speak. His eyes glancing from Eros to Himeros to Aglaia still behind him to back to Eros and that burning pit of death and doom deep down in his eyes. Yet he remained where he was, still sort of a shield for his sister.... but mostly more just frozen in place from fear.

If he wasn't already blue, he would have been now for forgetting to breath until he lost it and all the air burst out of his mouth like a balloon.

Man...being stuck here for another of his Mother's parties was one thing. Shivering Aglaia was another.... But angry Eros was a third entirely and he kept his lips sealed shut for the time being. And Phaenna now too... yeah, she could handle him! Get him out of the spotlight and the angry gaze, he had no problems with that. Nope.

Bending down he put a hand on Aglaia's shoulders. "Hey... its ok.... "

Teigra

Antidia

Seiana_ZI

Twitchapher the 3rd

Antidia rolled 2 100-sided dice: 93, 7 Total: 100 (2-200)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:32 pm
Psysche saw a commotion involving her husband, but didn't want to make it into a bigger scene so she kept herself busy with the party. This was fun with the arrows and the mortals. Spinning their heads and watching how they responded. Glad this was a one day a year thing and the magic wore off. Otherwise she might feel a little guilty.

She was still curious about what was going on with her husband and brothers-in-law. And Aglaia. (there may be some residual bitterness lingering, even if Aglaia is healing.)

Psyche sent a little pink soul butterfly over to enchant a little bench. The now-animated bench scooted closer to the Erotes and eavesdropped for her.

In the meantime, while waiting for her intel, she launched two more arrows out into the crowd.

The soulmate arrows sailed into the crowd hitting the blue Harpy Celaeno and the Demon Ophelia.

shicala
Celaeno

Strawberri Stardust
Ophelia

Psyche's arrows make a pae think they'd found their soul mate. (don't worry, like all erote arrows, the effect is temporary)  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:34 pm
Alma looked over to the crowd and then back to Beau. Adults didn't normally do that? Then what was making everyone act so weird? Could it be the arrows flying around? "Maybe the ones shooting pae knows?" She pointed to one of them and wondered if they'd let her shoot one off. That would be so much fun. If no one got hurt she could test aim!

The idea already formed in her head, there was no stopping her form asking. After she no longer wore the awesome fezz. Until he asked for it back, she had no intent of taking it off, she felt so cool wearing it.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:41 pm
Wear on her eyes?

-- That wasn't quite what she meant but she would take the further compliments, continuing to pose in her seductive manner as Prisma absolutely lavished her. Oh, she could get used to this. Perhaps she could convince Aglaia to make some mortals consider her beautiful...

But none would ever be as beautiful as this faerie mortal in front of her. Perhaps she could just keep this one? Oh, she was so gorgeous, Voluptas could feel her heart flutter in her chest whenever she looked the mortal over. She wanted nothing more than to bring the gorgeous woman closer so they could get to know each other's beauty a little bett--

Wait, arrows?

Voluptas blinked. Was Prisma referring to her magical Erote arrows? No, that couldn't be it. The mortals weren't supposed to see those, right? That was what Eros had told her earlier. Perhaps she meant her animation arrows? Those were visible to mortals...

Wanting to continue to impress the beautiful Prisma, she pulled out one of her animation arrows, showing it to the faerie. "I have these! They bring inanimate things to life!"

Fea Line

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:44 pm
"Good, because I always thought it was dumb to bring arrows to a spear fight." Phaenna snapped back to her brother. She started him down for a moment before turning her attention back to her sister, rubbing her back. "Come on Aglaia. Let's get you something to drink to calm you down and flag down my twin. All three of us can work on our aim together. Pothos and Himeros can come too if they want to give us some pointers." Her face had softened once again, doing her best to be a good sister to Aglaia. "Let's get you on your feet again."

Antidia
Fea Line
Teigra
Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:47 pm
Shooting pae? Ah yes, the arrows! "Hmmm...from what I can surmise, it looks like the arrow is either tipped with a special liquid, or has magic infused within it from the launcher. Thusly, if we avoid being shot we should retain our original form." But why? He watched as two more arrows soared into the sky. What sort of twisted game was this? "Perhaps we should ask one of them." Then again approaching one might have the pae shoot an arrow intentionally at them. He glanced at the teenager peering under his red hat. None of the arrows seemed particularly life threatening, simply life altering. Since he wasn't too keen on mucking up her life, it was no doubt best for him to be the one to do it.

EvilSilverDragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:50 pm
Oh, what a lovely night! Everyone was leaving her tons of presents, her Erotes and Graces were there, her whole family was there, and most importantly, everyone saw what Hunk she had netted while having themselves a lot of fun!

Her parties were always the most famous of the Isle, and this would be her most famous because it was all about her and--

Wait, did that mortal just mention arrows?!

And another one?!

And wait, more?!

The mortals were seeing the arrows! How could have Eros forgotten such a thing! Flustered, Venus flew over to her son, hovering in front of him with a disappointed frown on her face. He was her son! How could the apple of her eye forget such a thing! Perhaps it had just slipped his mind? Oh, her son had so much to think about...

Venus leaned down and pinched Eros' cheek, much to his chagrin.

"Silly Eros, you forgot to camouflage our arrows! I'll take care of that! Don't forget again, though!"

"Yes mother," groaned Eros, with a roll of his eyes.

"This is my party, and I am not going to have it turn into another war zone like last year!" With a hrrumph, she flittered off to go find her other eldest son...

... Leaving Eros snickering. His rivalry with his mother was probably well-known by the other siblings at this point. When he threw a grin and a wink in Psyche's direction, it was probably obvious that he hadn't forgotten about the camouflage.

He just didn't activate it on purpose.

MORTAL PAE'IL CAN NO LONGER SEE ANY ARROWS

Everything is normal here...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:56 pm
Antidia
He's definitely noticing!

He wasn't expecting her to hit him, and it certainly shook him out of the uneasy, gradual acclimation to her presence. Sputtering a bit, he rubbed his shoulder. It hadn't hurt, per se, but it had certainly been jarring. Admittedly, thinking on it with a clearer head, he was rather grateful to her for the blow and cleared his throat. That buzzing definitely wasn't going away, though. Swallowing hard, he took a deep breath. He still felt very warm, and he wasn't sure if it was entirely embarrassment - no, he knew what else it was. Wiping absently at the saliva she'd left on his skin, he tried very hard to regather himself.

"I didn't do anything, I promise." Maybe if he didn't look at her, it would help, so he looked off somewhere over her shoulder. "I... don't get it, either. Uh..." Szoorne didn't move out of the way when she tried again to punch him. More of the love bites on already-sensitive skin made him wince a bit, but he didn't push her away again. Szoorne mainly just stayed very still and tried very, very hard to keep his presence of mind from running cackling into the night. "My name is Szoorne."

If he was going to let her chew on him, he might as well introduce himself and hope she'd do the same.

One potato, three potato, four potato...

... One potato, two potato, three potato, four potato...  

Amasis

Everyday Blob

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:57 pm
In awe she nodded to what Beau said, the way he said it made perfect sense to her, "You are very clever!" He had to be, to take her little idea and figure everything out. It was a reasonable explanation and she'd accept it until a better one came about. Honestly, she wanted to try it, see what one would do.

Knowing no fear at her age, she said, "I'll ask!" Even raised her free hand up as if in a class room. Scanning the crowd for one with an arrow, her face fell little by little. They were gone now, she didn't see a single one, "The arrows are gone? Must be safe now." It had been fun while it lasted. No more arrows must mean no more changing?

It seemed the pretty lady had made that happen, she must be looking out for her guests.

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games