Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Nyx Queen of Darkness's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:12 am
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Uncert

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured - yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more than any material possession ever could."

Meaning of (name): Small cups made of sushi rice and dried seaweed filled with seafood, etc. There are countless varieties of gunkanzushi, some of the most common ones being sea urchin and various kinds of fish eggs.
Aliases: Gun
Friends: Nori
Enemies: Nori's sister
Dislikes: Nori's Sister

Date Found: April 27, 2011
Found: Bee's LS Stream
Date of Maxing: May 1, 2012

Temper: Macho
Breed: Dive Ball Kelpie
Breed Appearance: Kelpie
Height: 15.3 hands
Personality:

Although he appears gruff, and can fight just as good as anyone else, he doesn't like to. He'd much rather be liked than have to fight. However, since his feeling are easily hurt, he puts on a macho facade.

He's loyal and sensitive. He's eager to listen and to please. Gunkan has always felt left out. He has his family's beautiful looks and works hard to prove that he's not vain. Beauty is more than skin deep to him.

Fatherhood brought to him a surge of responsibility that was both overwhelming and astounding. He wants to be the best father possible to his children and never let them live the unloved childhood he did.

Though he admires beauty, it's no longer important to him. Even the most crushed seashell gift from his child is admired as the most beautiful sunset or jewelry, and valued much more.

Backstory:

Born to two kelpies who were as beautiful as they were vain, Gunkan grew up without any supervision or want to stay in contact with them. It was at that early age that he decided, he's find someone to settle down with and raise a family. He wanted to have an actual family--perhaps to make up for the one he was denied.

And still just a young stallion, he met Nori.

May 1, 2012

Stats
exclaim Stats and bonus stats have been added for the month of April! exclaim
If you see any errors, would like to know why you did not receive stats, or have any stat related questions please PM Nisshou H.

We got some more soquili maxing out this month. Let's here it for Banzai, Nori, Paelor Tae Tsai, Vasilissa, Gunkan, Illarion, Sakura, Alti and Magaskawee! Well done soquili!

Bonus stat questions for May have been opened!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

Breeding Slots
1. Trinity Rose
2. Subira

Breeding Tries

1. Mindsend's Off her Rocker Breedings!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image

Self

Finished
[PRP] What's this? (Nori, Gunkan, Chi) {FIN}
(PRP) Little Surprises (Gunkan and Nori)--Finding Onigiri
[PRP] Forbidden Love {Nori & Gunkan}
[PRP] Basket Explosion {Nori,Gunkan,Onirigiri,Nigiri}

Dead  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:14 pm
User Image

While swimming, a misunderstanding came about. A stallion named Nori thought he was trapped (he was just eating seaweed at the bottom of the ocean) and tried to rescue Gunkan which in turn got himself stuck. Gunkan than became Nori's saviour.

Through this very brief and fluke encounter, they both discovered that over time they had feelings for each other and were wanting the same things in life. It was as if fate had ordained that on that day they would meet.

An unconventional couple Nori and Gunkan could not have children biologically together. As they continued to look for surrogates (and failing), Gunkan and Nori made a wish on the fabled wishing star while offering sacrifices to prove how bad they wanted this gift. Nori gave his best seaweed, and Gunkan gave away his beauty by chopping off all his hair (something his parents would have never done).

In return, they awoke one morning with a blessed basket from the wishing star. A child that was gifted to take after them both. The same day, they found a mini basket that they also adopted.

New to how to raise foals, they sought help with Nori's sister who wasn't quite helpful. Before long, ready or not--Gunkan and Nori's children popped from their baskets--Nigiri and Onigiri.

Raising the foals changed their entire life, a new adventure everyday and with it the heartache that their children were growing up. Eager to expand their family, they came across Trinity Rose and her lovemate Nukpana. Trinity Rose agreed to be a surrogate to both Gunkan and Nori in turn so that they could share the children together as a family unit.

Trinity Rose announced the news that she was expecting, and Gunkan and Nori decided to go on one last vacation before the new children were born. On their visit to an island, they left a sacrifice (much like the wishing star) as an offering for a blessing. The tiki god Lono granted them their gift after Nori offered seaweed and a flower he long treasured that Gun had given him. Gunkan left behind his dive ball, a treasured gift from his past that he never went anywhere without.

Their blessing was smiled down upon as Lono descended the rainbow to marry Laka. Gunkan and Nori were blessed with two more miracle babies--their first daughters--Ikura Raukura and Kisu Taongo.

Soon there after Kurage, Sashimi, and Hirame Sankana were born.

They have adopted Funa and Yakinori.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:18 pm
User Image

The Family Tree

User Image

Direct Lineage with Nori
1st Generation:
Marlowe x Antionette

2nd Generation:
Gunkan and Nori

3rd Generation:
Nigiri (miracle child)
Onigiri (adopted)
Kisu Taonga (miracle child)
Ikura Raukura (miracle child)
Kurage (Nori's natural child)
Sashimi (Nori's natural child)
Hirame Sankana (Nori's natural child)
Funa (adopted)
Yakinori (adopted)

Direct 4th Generation
Onigiri x ???
???

Indirect 2nd Generation:

Nori's Siblings
Chalchiuitl Xochitl and Liam Jone

Indirect 3rd Generation:

Chalchiutl Xochitls's Children
Xochitl Guatla, Ealaionta, Cetl Tlalticpactli, Eztli Xochitl, and Cangoolie Ichtaca

Other
Trinity Rose's Lovemate Nukpana's Children
Morgan Geneva Alexander, Askuweteau Kajika, and Hatteras

Direct Lineage with Surrogate Trinity Rose

1st Generation:
Niele and Duncan

2nd Generation:
Lorraine and Brian

3rd Generation:
Trinity Rose and Gunkan

Extended 2nd Generation:

Siblings of Brian
Taja

Extended 3rd Generation:

Siblings of Trinity Rose
Cian Alastair and Aella

Extended 4th Generation:

Half-Siblings of GunkanxTrinity Rose
Isadora Fayth, Nalin, and Vesper  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:50 am
User Image

User Image Uncert

Name: Bubbles
Name Meaning: Just being funny!
Breed: Jellyfish based on Tentacool
Temper: Clingy
Personality:

He's super weird and clingy. Prone to zapping accidentally in his zest for cuddles.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:54 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:01 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:02 am
User Image

Miracle Baby: Nigiri
Gun stood there looking up at the wishing star, in his mouth a bag. Dropping it at his feet, his long blue locks fell out and the moon glinted at his neatly shorn head. "I loved Nori from the moment I met him. I loved him. And he loved me back, it's all I could ever dream of, I thought. But we dreamed of a family, of children of our own. And I, I needed to think what I would sacrifice. So I sacrificed my vanity, the one thing I have always loved about me. My hair, in the hopes that you will see how much I love this child already, how much I've--how much we've longed for this child. Make me bald, if that's what it takes. Take my pokeball, I just want our family to be complete."

Adopted Basket: Onigiri

Adopted Children Via Surrogacy with Trinity Rose
User ImageUser Image

The Baskets

Basket one: Smelling faintly of the sea and someone familiar to you, the spirit simply smiled and states this child has given the same marks as a brave warrior to protect it.

Basket two: The spirit laughs softly, motioning to the odd mark on the side that looks nothing like what either parent possessed. However it then admitted it will leave a gift for the child to find -- similar in image but more personal to the one yet to walk from its protective barrier.

Basket three: The spirit decided to speak no words, but it faded back into hiding, smelling faintly of flowers, the salt of the sea, and a comforting and another familiar scent you just couldn't quite put words to

Sashimi

Kurage

Hirame Sankana

Miracle Baby: Kisu Taonga
Nori and Gunkan traveled to the rainbow together. Already they had been blessed with their sons Nigiri and Onigiri, but still they wanted a larger family. After all, they might not be the most conventional couple, but they still had a lot of love to give.

The pair approached the rainbow together, smiling with hopeful hearts as they placed their offerings. For Nori, he left the best seaweed hat he had been able to find, dried and ready for eating. Along with it he placed a single flower from his tail. The flowers had been gift from Gunkan and he held them dear to his heart. Next, Gunkan places his Diveball. Nori couldn't ever remember him without it and knew what it must cost the stallion to leave it. Together they gave their thanks and made their wish and then moved on to allow others to take their turn.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miracle Baby: Ikuara Raukura

Nori and Gunkan traveled to the rainbow together. Already they had been blessed with their sons Nigiri and Onigiri, but still they wanted a larger family. After all, they might not be the most conventional couple, but they still had a lot of love to give.

The pair approached the rainbow together, smiling with hopeful hearts as they placed their offerings. For Nori, he left the best seaweed hat he had been able to find, dried and ready for eating. Along with it he placed a single flower from his tail. The flowers had been gift from Gunkan and he held them dear to his heart. Next, Gunkan places his Diveball. Nori couldn't ever remember him without it and knew what it must cost the stallion to leave it. Together they gave their thanks and made their wish and then moved on to allow others to take their turn.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adopted Teen/Adult: Funa
User ImageUser Image

Adopted Teen/Adult: Yakinori
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:50 pm
User Image  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:52 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:58 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:03 pm
User Image  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games