Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[OOC Bar] Chat, Discuss Ideas, Recruit, and Advertise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there a noticeable amount of new activity/new players?
  OMG, Totally!
  Kinda
  If there is, I can't tell. =/
View Results

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:11 am
I have a new fantasy idea that I hope will last long. I'm a bit nervous about these things. redface

Everyone's done RPs with angels and demons and other winged creatures, right? But how about bishies that have parrot wings or other tropical birds? That's right! I wanted to try an RP about a forest surrounded by mountains where people with brightly colored wings live, as a sort of tribal species.

It looks silly the way I describe it, but please check out my RP thread for a better and more detailed description!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:33 pm
I'm wondering, would anyone be interesting in doing a One Piece yaoi/slash RP? I'd prefer to do a Luffy/Usopp, but any pairing (as long as I know the characters well enough) will do.

Just throw me a PM if you're interested. If so, then I'll start a One on One thread here.

MorrieNymph

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:28 pm
Your more than welcome to start it now ^^ you might find people quicker. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:40 pm
Come join SilverMaple's RP: The Hidden Jungle.
We really need people and want to get it going, so come join the fun! ^^

CoffeeMelody

Naughty Wife

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

Trucido Mortis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:53 pm
Shhhuuusssshhhh! Master Michael is speaking.

Is the RP here like, Hard-core stick up the rectum?
Or a seme-relaxed, No shunning because someone miss spelled a word, or forgot a " at the end?

Ok, Master Michael is done, You my continue now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:47 pm
Seems kinda relaxed to me from what I have been seeing.  

Astireth

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:43 pm
hmm What do you all think about a nice vampire rp? I was thinking of adding one. Let me know if your up for the idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:46 pm
I am looking for another onexone RP for some plots of my own. I have two lawyer plots and one 1920's plot that I really really wish to do. I think I should also note that I like to RP with/as older men. Like in their late twenties or early thirties. Please PM me or talk to me here if you are interested in hearing the plots.

I'm also looking for a group RP to join. I'm not a big fan of vampire, school, or fan-based related RPs. Otherwise I'm at least willing to try.

yusono

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:07 pm
Spontanious Alias - Yes, you should make some vampire games. :3

Yusono - I think we could make room for you in The Dying River, though it's fantasy-based, it's pretty down to earth. If your interested, make sure to read the entire plot and catch up first. ^^

Trucido Mortis - Relaxed. I want to make sure everyone of -all skill levels- are comfortable RPing here. It's up to the person who's running the RP ultimately, but I don't think we have any hardcore RP-Grammar Nazi's who are going to bash anyone for a few mistakes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:24 am
Hiyas!

I am hunting a one on one role play. I already have a thread set up here but I did want to let guild players know as well. It is a modern fantasy setting with five different races: vampires, werewolves, gargoyles, humans, and ghosts (technically not a race, but oh well). Humans are nice and oblivious to the existence of the others for the most part. There are some who know, but elect to just ignore it. Those that do not ignore it and who try to do silly things like expose such a horrid reality are usually tossed in mental institutes.

I have five characters used for pairings who are described on that link. Older men are absolutely worshiped since my gentlemen aren't exactly teeny-boppers themselves. The youngest is 22. They are a mix of personalities, races, uke/seme, and backgrounds so there are plenty of character options open for you. They also come with no less than three plots that will run no matter what we decide to do.

I am looking for someone who will play over AIM or MSN. I can do e-mail if you at least chat with me over one of those mediums. Please be Novice to Advanced and give me post quality over quantity.

Thank you! I look forward to playing.

- Jinx  

JinxDragonwings

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:48 am
What do you guys think of the RP Listings I just added? Help me out and go add your name to it! Post any comments you have about it here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:26 pm
Yami No Matsuei RP discussion...Go! haha.

I'm open to playing almost anyone, I can do Seme and my Seme's can be uked. I like playing semexseme too. :3

I usually play Muraki, Oyria, Tatsumi, Saki, Touda, and occasionally Hisoka. But I'm willing to play whoever. ^^  

Syntria
Crew

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:27 pm
Hi! I was told to post...

Yeah... I know I totally want Watari *clings to him* I claim him... forever and for always... mwahahahaha!

Umm... I've been told I'm a really good Muraki... and I scare the crap out of my roommate with Muraki... but I don't know if I want to play him in here when I play him in my guild...

I prefer to be uke, unless it's Tsuzuki x Hisoka... because I play a good Tsuzuki apparently.

In general, I usually play Muraki, Tsuzuki, and Watari.

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:31 pm
Yami no Matsuei rp --

I play pretty exclusively uke, used to Tsuzuki, Watari, Kijin... and well a bunch of shiki XD I have no problem playing Tatsumi or... well pretty much anyone. <3  

kataphora

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:35 pm
Should I add that whenever I play Watari, I play him kind of... hesitant. Like, he's obviously attracted to Tatsumi (heck, he can even be attracted to Muraki if Muraki went after him) but he's still going to be a bit hesitant about anything.

heart  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games