Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

Ichinilla

Friendly Gekko

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:38 pm
Yami no Matsuei, definitely.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:13 pm
DNAngel, X, Angel Sanctuary. I think Angel Sanctuary isn't outright shounen-ai/yaoi...but it could be. Haven't read enough of it or gotten enough actual details from the manga-ka herself, y'know? sad Some of it could be mannerisms interpreted as yaoi. So maybe Angel Sanctuary doesn't count...

And Yami no Matsuei IS shounen-ai. D:  

Raspberry Parfait

Luna_Riven

Aged Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:32 pm
Gundam Wing (sooo many bishies sooo many possibilities...)

Naruto (what everyone's said before)

DNAngel (that is shonen-ai at it's greatest. I swear, the writer wanted it to be shonen-ai, but had to appeal to the het fans too)

YuGiOh (Hello! Have you seen their relationships?!)

Hikaru no Go (Akira's obsessed with Hikaru, it's obvious)

And the list goes on and on...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:41 am
I agree with you two, Gundam Wing, Dn.Angel and X have the slash-appeal too. Especially X, with all those gorgeous boys. I mean, Subaru is in love with Seishirou! Doesn't take a bright head to get that either. Not after reading Tokyo Babylon anyway.  

Ichinilla

Friendly Gekko

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

k.nightfox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:54 pm
DemonAlchemist
S-CRY-ed, Yami no Matsuei, Host Club, Fruits Basket (Ohoho!), Angel Sanctuary, Legal Drug, Eva (so went there at the end), pretty much anything a female manga-ka writes... ^^;;

I swear, CLAMP loves to make really slashy pairings, and throw random girl in there so it Isn't extremely obvious. I think all their men are PRETENDING to be straight, and love to tease us, seriously. Goddamn it. XD

Im loving it.
They should make a Clamp Yaoi theme, it will be awesome lmao heart
Kuro & Fay in tsubabsa 4laugh awwwww
oh they should
I love Kaori Yuki's art she made one yaoi manga I never read it but i heard it's good
it's called Boys next door.
Oh Demon Dairy is definitely Slashable Yaoi  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:27 am
Ichinilla
I agree with you two, Gundam Wing, Dn.Angel and X have the slash-appeal too. Especially X, with all those gorgeous boys. I mean, Subaru is in love with Seishirou! Doesn't take a bright head to get that either. Not after reading Tokyo Babylon anyway.

The guys in X just act so...gay. D: I didn't even read Tokyo Babylon and it's obvious Subaru has some kinda thing for Seishirou. Especially how things turn out and all.

AND OMFG BOYS NEXT DOOR IS SO GREAT. Kaori Yuki writes a lot of pretty slashy stuff, though I would imagine it's intentional. So she has gay characters and all, but Boys Next Door is the only blatant shounen-ai/yaoi manga I can think of. Haven't gotten to read much of her stuff, though.

BUT BOYS NEXT DOOR IS FANTASTIC. You should read it. biggrin  

Raspberry Parfait

High5MyRemix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:57 am
Prince of Tennis gets my vote. Watch the musicals. You'll understand. And even in the show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:45 am
Sasori and Deidara from Naruto.
Possibly one of the most ambiguously gay couples... Deidara refers to Sasori as "danna", which means "master" or "husband" in some cases.
Everybody thought they were a couple until Deidara turned out to be a man.
That pairing had so much potential...

And then you have Naruto, who was saved by Sasuke, kissed Sasuke (by accident, but...), risked his life to bring Sasuke back and now angsts over him leaving... plus, there's the scene where Sasuke leans right over Naruto at the Valley of the End and their noses are touching- it looks like Sasuke's about to kiss him.

Syntetisk

IRL Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:23 pm
Eviljinxypoo
Prince of Tennis gets my vote. Watch the musicals. You'll understand. And even in the show.
*spazzes out* Omigawd, the show AND the musicals! Especially the Dream Lives.

Inui: Just what sort of relationship do you two have?

Oishi: I guess you can't hide anything from Inui.

XD

FDKLAJFSDAJFSDKA CANON.

And then there's the manga, which now has a canon- and I don't mean Golden Pair canon, I mean CANON canon (unless they're joking, because if they are I'll scream) gay pair during the Nationals. XD YAY.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:51 pm
If you watch the uncut version, Yugioh is chock full of easy-to-take-the-wrong-way lines. And if we're including manga in this, KAMUI, with no competition. Seriously, KAMUI is like....okay, it you took a typical shoujo-action manga and dipped it in a great huge vat of sexual innuendo, that would be KAMUI.  

Ootori Kyouya-sama

Ynnep

Sparkly Bear

12,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:29 pm
Naruto.............XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:18 am
Anything with males. ninja  

tomb_robber_girl

Pax et lux

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:38 pm
Evangelion. 'Bout it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:39 pm
Oh, also: Saiyuki and Juvenile Orion

And, while it's not really too slashy, there is a TON of guys tackling guys, faces really close, and buys acting (and dressing) like women in Peacemaker Kurogane. whee  

Ootori Kyouya-sama

Duckysushi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:12 pm
Kitsune-chi
Eviljinxypoo
*spazzes out* Omigawd, the show AND the musicals! Especially the Dream Lives.

Inui: Just what sort of relationship do you two have?

Oishi: I guess you can't hide anything from Inui.

XD

FDKLAJFSDAJFSDKA CANON.

And then there's the manga, which now has a canon- and I don't mean Golden Pair canon, I mean CANON canon (unless they're joking, because if they are I'll scream) gay pair during the Nationals. XD YAY.

So canon, that the lj comm for them says "You don't even have to try to slash them!"

(Not saying that the BLATANT gay turns people off the pairing, 'cause it's just so there and... might be an act, but hell, for now, it is canon. And that's good enough. KonjikiHitouji anyone?)

And the musicals? Must I kick out my screenshot's of the "OH COME ON, JUST KISS ALREADY" sceen in DL3?

And it's obvious where my vote goes. =D  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces