Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The 'Bad' Pairings...tun tun TUN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh boy does the maddness ever end!?
  Nope xD
View Results

Suzakuni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:12 am
SilverMaple
NiHnet
Sherlock Holmes/Watson.

That just makes me go, 'Wtf. .__.'

That pairing exists? eek
Yes. It's out there. I haven't seen many fanart on that pairing, but I have read a few fanfiction. x___o;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:58 am
The pairing that would scary the most is Tyson and rei from Beyblade, because 1. I don't like Beyblade, and 2. I think that Tyson is way too stupid for rei as well.  

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OtherWorldShukumei

Cluttered Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:18 pm
black_broken_shadow
Naruto x anyone: can that guy be more annoying >.< and sorry but so not cute... (well sometimes some fanart make him look like a total hotty that doesn't even look like him)

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the SasuNaru pairing because of Naruto's annoying personality. It works for him, but he's doomed out of a relationship because of it. As for Sasuke, he's just too emo and proud to get into a relationship. He's so set on revenge...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:24 pm
I dislike inuyasha and miroku pairings...  

Kya_Hanyou

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:36 pm
A pairing that freaked me out! Bad! eek

I saw a Disney fanfic of Winne the Pooh and Piglet... Involving honey and other sticky things...

Oh my God... That is so... wrong... X_x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:52 am
OtherWorldShukumei
black_broken_shadow
Naruto x anyone: can that guy be more annoying >.< and sorry but so not cute... (well sometimes some fanart make him look like a total hotty that doesn't even look like him)

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the SasuNaru pairing because of Naruto's annoying personality. It works for him, but he's doomed out of a relationship because of it. As for Sasuke, he's just too emo and proud to get into a relationship. He's so set on revenge...

SasuNaru is the greatest pairing in Naruto yet!! I mean, can't you see the hate/hate relationship?! It's the BEST!  

black_bloody_princess

black_bloody_princess

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:21 am
the pairing I would hate are:
GaaLee (gross people!!!)
AnyguyLee
MomijiTamaki
TamakiMori (what's the connection between the two?!)
and a lot more...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:56 am
Laura89
Alright. I'm sure we all love pairings and seeing how we fall in love with them. But we always have those certain pairings that you have that reaction of what were they high on when they did that?! Since, I'm bored, as usual, let's hear some of the worst pairings you've seen,read,or heard. I'm sure there not too bad.... wink And let's not kill each other if someone does like that pairing.

I'll start out first.

The first pairing I saw that freaked me out was of course. From Fruits Basket. I mean I like Yaoi just as much as I do manga. But we all have those mangas that you'd like to stay straight as a pole. The first pairing I thought was crazy. Was....MomijixHaru. I was shocked people. I've liked some of the pairings of yaoi in Fruits Basket. But I mean...what relationship do they have? I mean come on....kinda creepy.

Another pairing that freaked me out for weeks. Was not a yaoi couple. But a regular couple. I'm sure all the Yugioh fans know what I'm talking about. It's actually two pairings to be made clear. MalikxAnzu and BakuraxAnzu. Now we all know their have been some rumors floating around the internet with Bakura and Anzu. So that I could understand just a bit. And I guess the whole mind controlling thing going on with Malik and Anzu could spark something. But not enough to stop the nightmare....

Well those are detailed pairing I can never see happen. Let's hear yours. I hope I didn't freak you out to much. So, don't be afraid to voice an opinion.

I agree with you....  

jene-chan

Skullyvan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:35 pm
GaaraxRock Lee...ugh! I have nothing against Lee, but he looks too much like Master Gai and that's just disgusting!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:42 pm
Sephiroth/Cloud Strife

I really don't understand this pairing at ALL. Both are just emo boys who hate most things or are too distant. Neither really have a personality. And Sephiroth? Sexy? OMGWTFCUPCAKES?!?!  

Elaborate Testes

crazy 4 anime lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:08 pm
Adri Neru
The Harry Potter Yaoi pairing I hate the most is Hagrid and Severus. I mean...WTF? I've never heard anything so stupid in my life! I mean, Hagrid was hitting on the French chick lady during the Yule Ball and crap!

Er...others, others...Severus and Harry. Come on, people! Sure, there's that saying: There's a fine line between love and hate. But, seriously. Harry is the son of Severus' school-hood rival. Sev hated James. Why would he start sleeping with his son?

There are a lot of different pairings involving Dumbledore, which is rather...ew. xp

i understand that  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:09 pm
Skullyvan
GaaraxRock Lee...ugh! I have nothing against Lee, but he looks too much like Master Gai and that's just disgusting!!

now thats one i dont get  

crazy 4 anime lover

crazy 4 anime lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:11 pm
jene-chan
Laura89
Alright. I'm sure we all love pairings and seeing how we fall in love with them. But we always have those certain pairings that you have that reaction of what were they high on when they did that?! Since, I'm bored, as usual, let's hear some of the worst pairings you've seen,read,or heard. I'm sure there not too bad.... wink And let's not kill each other if someone does like that pairing.

I'll start out first.

The first pairing I saw that freaked me out was of course. From Fruits Basket. I mean I like Yaoi just as much as I do manga. But we all have those mangas that you'd like to stay straight as a pole. The first pairing I thought was crazy. Was....MomijixHaru. I was shocked people. I've liked some of the pairings of yaoi in Fruits Basket. But I mean...what relationship do they have? I mean come on....kinda creepy.

Another pairing that freaked me out for weeks. Was not a yaoi couple. But a regular couple. I'm sure all the Yugioh fans know what I'm talking about. It's actually two pairings to be made clear. MalikxAnzu and BakuraxAnzu. Now we all know their have been some rumors floating around the internet with Bakura and Anzu. So that I could understand just a bit. And I guess the whole mind controlling thing going on with Malik and Anzu could spark something. But not enough to stop the nightmare....

Well those are detailed pairing I can never see happen. Let's hear yours. I hope I didn't freak you out to much. So, don't be afraid to voice an opinion.

I agree with you....

i dont know where haru and momiji came from either it just showed up i guess  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:15 pm
Napoleon Dynamite....and Pedro...  

Elaborate Testes

Wicked Cheshire Kitten

Demonic Kitten

14,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:04 pm
SeaMyth
Twincest is what I am mainly against.

Just eww. Shall I quote Fred and George Weasley?
I think I will, back in a sec.

I don't there is anything wrong with twincest, incest is creepy but twincest is just too much like masturbation to matter.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff