Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Intro to Natural Forms (PG 32 EXIT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Gabby heard a voice and his head lolled all the way back so that he could look at Moriko, giving her a half-smirk. "Oh hey. You're in my class. Sup." She was right, of course. He'd picked a real good seat, and a real good couple of study partners. "You're not interrupting. Class hasn't even started. I was just getting to know these ghouls."

Actually, he wasn't getting to know much about them at all. Now that they were together, they were pretty quiet - couples, he guessed, tended to do that a lot. He wouldn't know, but it sure seemed like they didn't have much in the way of attention for him. That was probably for the best.

When Sibyl returned, Gabby was seconds away from moving his legs, since he'd put them there to save Sibyl the seat, but when she climbed up on his legs anyway, he just kept them there. "Geez, you could have just asked me to move." He muttered, forcing his voice to sound annoyed and not just teasing. "You missed a shitload of nothing while you were gone. So, good on you for that." He reached out, pulling her off of his lower legs before she broke them from sitting on them wrong, and settled her more comfortably on the stronger seat of his upper legs. At least there, it didn't hurt to have someone sitting on you.

CheshireKttty
Eight
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:57 pm

She just smiled at Tybalt.

"Sounds like its own kind of plan right? got plenty of time before we have to think of all the adult things." Amphi blinked at the small imp and leaned over, still smiling.

"I tend to worry regardless." She blinked again, "Oh? Quick with your wits, instead of solely focusing on physical strength? I've always thought at one point, when strength catches brains, what then?" The mermaid blinked and shifted closer....to Tybalt. her face instantly turning red because of the black dog's comment and the imp's invitation.

"Oh...no um...I think I'm okay here...." She murmured and gnawed at her lip, showing a pair of baby fangs. "I actually just made up with my boilfriend so I better not?" She looked over at the Raum and smiled a lot more gently at him.

"I didn't mean that for to sound like a threat but....It's a good thing you don't feel like that for her or anything, She has someone she rally cares about." Amphi smiled turned sad thinking of the one that held Selene's heart tight. there was almost a respect for the teacher to hold someone so dear. "Besides, she's a teacher, and I think teacher/student relations are technically not allowed right?" She totally flushed and whispered the last part to the group.

Oniongrump
Baneful
Bilious
Moon Kitsune

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Thankfully for Efflo, peppermint wasn't usually far from Frost's pockets.The scent favored often, and the leaves occasionally needed. After all, ghosts didn't have that strong a scent usually. And snow was.. well it was snow. Not the most noticeable. A bow to Calder and Olivia he thought back then shook his head. "If we have it must have only been in passing. But the pleasure is mine. Frost in the Storm." Sitting himself down, the white tail curled up into his lap.

His grin was fang filled though, he did pause to pull out a few sprigs of mint and offer them up. "Mint?"

moonspots
MoonKitsune
chirigami
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 pm

"Oh she'll keep it in order. One way or the other." Kettil said quietly.

Kettil knew better. One way or the other Selene would deal with troublemakers. Perhaps not on the day of the class or when the prank was pulled, but eventually she got revenge.

Sweet painful revenge.

There seemed a thoughtful hum from Kettil, "Yeah? Well I hope you're settlin' in nice. Nothin' wrong with bein' picky with your classes. I just go into ones that seem interestin' with no real plan for it," Kettil admitted not really questioning about Zel's natural form at the moment. It seemed a private affair for now.

Sometimes Kettil has tact. Only sometimes.

Torvil

---------

"Yes. I have a very glorious natural form," he said contently, his eyes going into pleased little slits. Akubi clearly had a very high opinion of himself.

The tail admitted to not having a name of its own and the cat-boil sort of stared for a long moment. Was it asking him to name it?

"Why no name?" Akubi asked instead.

Meegane

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:10 pm

"But why? You look comfy. That'd be mean." Sibyl blinked. His little catch up on what she'd missed had her giggling and shaking her head. "Miss Selene sent me on a very important task." The livelihood of the class depended on it! She squeaked as she was suddenly moved without much warning, settling where she was sat down again. Yay!

"Thank you for saving my seat! I had to go see Marzie and then Miss Selene needed my help." She was very grateful for him saving her seat, she could do the same for him should he decide to get up. He could go meet more new friends just like her! It would be great! He could be super awesome and popular!

Nio Love
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:26 pm

At Amphi's approach, Enzo's grin returned and he straightened himself up and brushed himself off, "Hey, hey there, Pidge, I was just helpin' the new guy out! Little Mr. Hothead here was just tryin' to get more intel," He tapped his nose, giving the mermaid a wink, "Don't think we've met, but I seen you around, gorgeous. Hard not to with gams like them." He rather liked the waterier ladies.. with Bea being predisposed- or at least avoiding him... the finned ghoul filled a nice void in his roach-infested heart.

Or possibly his roach-infested pants. It was highschool, afterall.

"Shouldn't get on his case for a little crush, man, Teach is a hotty." He shrugged.

oniongrump

Nyxtsuki Moon

Moon Kitsune

Baneful

omgsomanyquotes

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:26 pm

Zel nodded slowly. "Good, at least that way we might actually learn something," he didn't really appreciate having his time wasted - especially by people who weren't there to focus and learn. Study time was study time - unless something distracting enough to break him from his focus were to crop up as far as he was concerned priority one was to learn all he could.

He shrugged at the other boil's statement. "I can't say I haven't received a warm welcome, that's for sure." Smirking to himself he thought about one of the reason's he really hadn't been to class as of late.

"But yeah, I've had a time of picking my classes - this one just seemed too interesting to pass up."

Pales

Darren was late... late... late! Skidding into the classroom, he stopped in the doorway, dusted off his clothes and attempted to make the rest of the trip to a desk with some dignity. He avoided looking at the professor as he slipped in - hoping against hope that class hadn't officially started yet. He didn't see the sign-in sheet, and even if he had he wouldn't have known what to do with it.

His eyes looked around the room for an open seat and he was somewhat shocked to see a familiar face in the crowd, so he made a line for her. Slipping into the desk next to her and pulling out a notebook and pen, he opened the notebook and tapped the pen lightly against the page.

"I'm surprised to see you here," he said to Rosy, keeping his voice low. "I'll have to let mom know you came to class willingly and without being dragged kickin'n'screamin'."

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Oh Professor, cute Selene.

AJ continued to be distracted by the ongoing drama when the cat-boil said his natural form was glorious. Really? The serpent-dragon boil raised his eyebows to Akubi, maybe a big feline with silky fur? If possible, he had to see Akubi's natural form. There was a plan formed.

"Why?" The head continued to tilt its head in a bigger degree, nearly horizontally. "I don't know. AJ just calls me brother and that's it." It doesn't seem to be sad without name, it loves AJ and AJ loves it, that's all. "You have big eyes!" It suddenly moved closer to the cat-boil.

Pales

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Efflo’s eyes lit up, he did bring some! He made a sound that could only be described as a nicker, an odd sound while bound in Skull-pin form but a happy one nonetheless.

“Yesss, please!” he exclaimed, helping himself to a sprig of the herb. He took a bite, the look on his face pure bliss. “Mmm…”

But he couldn’t help but notice that something was off. Olivia seemed to greet Frost with her usual fare, but Calder was unusually quiet. He wondered if Frost felt the same way he had upon meeting the Wolfos. Efflo had been wary at first, prey animals and predators don’t usually mix. It was just instinct. But Frost had convinced the undead boil otherwise, he was really quite kind for a 'wolf'. He munched thoughtfully, pondering what to say and enjoying the mint. Yum, it sure was tasty… Mint! Mint would fix things, Efflo was sure of it!

“Calder, you should try some! It’s really good,” he plied hopefully, grinning a minty green grin.

"Olivia, you should too," he added warmly, “And besides, Calder, Frost is definitely a good boil, you don’t have to fret. Right Frost?”

If it didn't work, he could always be sad again. No one seemed to want that.

iStoleYurVamps
MoonKitsune
chirigami
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Moriko twitched her right ear nervously. She had met Gabriel once but she wasn't very familiar with him and he appeared to be rather busy. Perhaps it would just be better if she were to find a seat and get ready for the class. Perhaps Fiona wanted some company.

"Anyway, just figured I'd say hi. I should probably find a seat though since the classroom is a little full and we might be starting soon."

Nio Love

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Tybalt grinned, completely oblivious to Amphi's discomfort.

User Image

"Wow Amphi! Selections for today! A flea and a roach motel." His grin grew a little at Rex. "I would say a chicken thing too, but he has the hots for the teach." He added, even after Rex clearly said he didn't.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Baneful

Bilious

Moon Kitsune
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Rep sighed irritably and glared at Tybalt who on some level looked familiar, though he wasn't entirely sure why. All these creatures were so damned varied it was almost impossible to pin down the features to one of them, some had fuzzy ears or horns or wings and he just thought abomination for all of them. He bristled. "I don't have the facking hots for her okay? She's a snake."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Thackery was there

and so was Zeek
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:50 pm

There was a bit of a pause. This one really did have a stick up his a**. There was something tense and formal about them, so many formal people and not enough fun. Kettil hummed softly, "We'll learn," he assured quietly.

"Eh? Someone insult ya or somethin'? That's too bad that you didn't have the best of first days or somethin'." Kettil chattered cheerfully as ever, as if nothing was honestly bothering him about the other boil, but then he couldn't honestly say Zel's demeanor was bothering him either. It was just a bit harder to be his usual friendly self when the metaphorical wall was between them seemed very resistant to KETTIL-NESS.

"I was thinkin' goin' to one of them open classes, like the bear wrestlin' one. Seems fun," Kettil grinned.

Torvil
KETTIL IS PERSISTENT.

---------

Akubi in his natural form is a glorious beast indeed or so the catboil felt. When his eyes were addressed he just opened his eyes a bit wider and leaned toward the tail as it began to invade his personal space, "All the better to see you with! Yes."

...Just what are you doing, Akubi?

Meegane

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Glancing up as she heard an all to familiar voice, Rosy frowns alittle at her brother before she sighs "Well, I wasn't actually expecting you to be in this class. So I figured it be a good chance of doing something by myself." she rolls her eyes at Darren, before she smirks at him. She was fine with him being here, she just kindof hoped not at the same time. Though, she wouldn't admit it out loud, she was glad he was here. She didn't feel so out of place at the moment.

Glancing around again, she looks towards someone she thought she knew. Wait, didn't she actually say hello to him at Halloween. Only one way to find out really..

Rolling up a piece of paper, she chucks it towards Zel's head. If it was him, she might just have to go over and say hello again. Not to mention, say hello to his friend.

Pales
Hope you don't mind, Torvil making me join >.>

Torvil
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games