Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
♥ Roxy's Giving Back. Giveaway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count.
+ ♥
100%
 100%  [ 158 ]
Total Votes : 158

Memoirii

Shameless Recycler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:32 am
Dankies
Memoirii
Dankies
Memoirii
Dankies
Memoirii
Good Morning! 4laugh

gaia_diamond G'mornin.

How are you? :3

gaia_diamond I'm better then I was last night that's for dang sure! Man oh man. How're you? My name is Tia by the way, I'm sure we've chatted in here before somewhere.

Oh, that's good though! I'm glad you're feeling better!

I'm good, I just woke up like half hour ago so I'm not really doing anything...not that I was planning on doing anything today anyway xd And nice to meet you Tia, I'm Alona! 4laugh

gaia_diamond I was up about an hour ago, which for me is 7 o'clock. I'm being super lazy right now but that's because I have to go back to the hospital today, I had another seizure last night. But also when I get home I'm making homemade chocolatechip mint icecream! Yay!

Oh man, I never wake up at 7am unless it's around school time... I still have one week left until I have to go back for the semester cry

And oh no! I think you should go just in case! Do you mind if I ask why?

Omg! That's my favorite kind of ice cream! whee Even though I'm kinda weird and I prefer just plain mint because I don't like chewing the chocolate chips, haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:34 am

Who wants a donation to chat?

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 am
Memoirii
Dankies
Memoirii
Dankies
Memoirii

gaia_diamond I'm better then I was last night that's for dang sure! Man oh man. How're you? My name is Tia by the way, I'm sure we've chatted in here before somewhere.

I'm good, I just woke up like half hour ago so I'm not really doing anything...not that I was planning on doing anything today anyway xd And nice to meet you Tia, I'm Alona! 4laugh

gaia_diamond I was up about an hour ago, which for me is 7 o'clock. I'm being super lazy right now but that's because I have to go back to the hospital today, I had another seizure last night. But also when I get home I'm making homemade chocolatechip mint icecream! Yay!

Oh man, I never wake up at 7am unless it's around school time... I still have one week left until I have to go back for the semester cry

Omg! That's my favorite kind of ice cream! whee Even though I'm kinda weird and I prefer just plain mint because I don't like chewing the chocolate chips, haha.

gaia_diamond I didn't go back to college this quarter bec ause I can't afford the classes I need yet but my body still wakes me up as if I were going to get ready for class... Oh, I am going & I have no idea why it happened last night, I'm pretty freaked out so I'm going back to in today because I've already been to the docs for it before but they couldn't find what was wrong! CCM is my fav too, but I love the chips! Hehehee.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 am
o0Roxy0o

whee  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Memoirii

Shameless Recycler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:40 am
Dankies
Memoirii
Dankies
Memoirii
Dankies
Memoirii

gaia_diamond I didn't go back to college this quarter bec ause I can't afford the classes I need yet but my body still wakes me up as if I were going to get ready for class... Oh, I am going & I have no idea why it happened last night, I'm pretty freaked out so I'm going back to in today because I've already been to the docs for it before but they couldn't find what was wrong! CCM is my fav too, but I love the chips! Hehehee.

Aw ): And that sucks lol! I'd just roll around in my bed until I was back asleep aha!

Oh no....but I'm glad you're alright! I hope they find out what's wrong whee

The green kind or the white kind? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:46 am
Dankies
o0Roxy0o

whee

I can't believe that I'm going back to school tomorrow! D:

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:48 am
Memoirii

Aw ): And that sucks lol! I'd just roll around in my bed until I was back asleep aha!

Oh no....but I'm glad you're alright! I hope they find out what's wrong whee

The green kind or the white kind? 3nodding

gaia_diamond I honestly try to do that, like I will wiggle around until I feel comfortable again but my brain is like fully awake & thinking about things from yesterday things for today & stuff about tomorrow so I can't go back to sleep. LOL.
gaia_diamond I really hope they can help me because last time they tested my blood for a bunch of crap, so I think now they will need to do brain scans or heart scans. This episode was definitely much worse then my last one.
gaia_diamond Of course it would have to be the green kind!! My roommate has this machine that you freeze first & then make the icecream in & it churns the icecream for you!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:50 am
o0Roxy0o
Dankies
o0Roxy0o

whee

gaia_diamond College? I didn't go this quarter because I couldn't afford the classes I needed! sweatdrop  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:55 am
Dankies
o0Roxy0o
Dankies
o0Roxy0o

whee

gaia_diamond College? I didn't go this quarter because I couldn't afford the classes I needed! sweatdrop

Nah, last year of high school. :3
I'm still a youngster. D:

Shame hun!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:57 am
Yokies
Ponytard

That's great. c: Games are good, I've never played the Assassin's Creed series though haha.

Radient Moonlight

That's not good. o-o

i know hehehe!  

Radient Moonlight

Beloved Friend

Radient Moonlight

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:59 am
o0Roxy0o

ROXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY♥
hi.
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:00 am
Hello, i've never joined a guild before but looks like fun.
I don't know how this works, but i hope that i'm doing it right. heart  

sam_gurly-

Radient Moonlight

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:01 am
bump♥  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 am
Morning. I'm still tired and my body hurts but I must wash clothes :/  

KayaTesagi

Radient Moonlight

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 am
sam_gurly-
Hello, i've never joined a guild before but looks like fun.
I don't know how this works, but i hope that i'm doing it right. heart

you are doing it right ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!.
are you new? if so then WELCOME!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games