Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] Ash of angel wings... (Needs Demon Gods) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astireth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:21 am
"Thinking? Somehow I doubt that. You had something far more sinister on your mind when you chose to bother me and the angel god." He looked over his shoulder, past his leathery wings to the demon behind him. "So what made you stop?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:49 am
riku sighed and closed his eyes.
"no patience."  

keriamatah

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:19 pm
He looked on at the army as the drew so close now, only moments would tick by before they would rain down on the small group. "I hope your all ready...because we don't have the time to wait." He folded his own wings as he held the Katana out in front of him, his feet planted on the ground as he licked his lips out of nervousness. There was no way that Anduill and himself could take the angels, even with the two God's help.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:59 pm
Gideon smiled his sword a blaze with fire so hot it shone white his one angelic eing the same. The fire was so bright it was almost blinding, "I will crush them with my fire. The fire of Vengence for the injustice that was done to my family."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Demigoh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:11 pm
Genbu let out a sigh. Well, this was all nice and dandy now wasn't it? A long, javilin matieralized out of nowhere. Small jewels studded the metal made weapon. The straight, sharp blade on both end flashed as the bright light reflected against it. The Angel God looked ahead. this wasn't the first battle he would be getting himself into nor, hopefully, was it going to be his last. With a stoic look on his face, Genbu placed his weapon in front of him and watched the oncoming army.
"Isn't this lovely? Most of them must be thristing for our blood. Funny how the world works...."
His six wings flexed, ready to take flight if Genbu needed to.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:38 am
Spheres of energy began to build up around his hands. He held them up, and the energy coalesced, elongating and stretching to form a long, glittering sword. Half the blade was mithril; the other half adamantine. The hilt was half silver, half cold-iron. Set it the pommel was half an opal and half an obsidian. Blue-white and red-black energy crackled along the length of the blade.
"Let's do this."  

Mutou_Miriku

Astireth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:13 am
He lifted his head up a bit then looked off in the direction this battle was taking place. "Hrm a fiesty bunch is afoot." He looked back at the demon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:20 pm
"it doesn't interest me." He opens his eyes, whitch are glowing red. The form he was currently in protested against being in this shell.  

keriamatah

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:17 pm
As Dante watched as the army draw closer a smirk grew across his face. "What kind of god fears such a small group to send an entire army after it. Well we do need some practice and this is proving to look like it is going to be much fun." he said as his claws grew sharper and were slowly being consumed in a dark aura.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:01 am
Gideon smiled at him. "Hey...demon..try to keep up."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:55 am
Risi/Akuma smirked. "What's taking them so long? Looks like they're afraid of us now. What, were they expecting us to not even try to keep ourselves alive?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:25 am
"Shocking." He'd vanish once more and reappear near the group who was faceing down the army. His hands were in his pants pockets as he took up his floating stance once more. Eyes shifted to Genbu. "Friends of yours?"  

Astireth

Demigoh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:57 am
Genbu idly twirled his javilin as he peered rather boredly at the oncoming army. This was going to be yet another battle that he was going to have to mark down. The army seemed a bit restless but they did not seem to come towards them at all for they stood there silently, watching them. A sigh escaped at this. He wanted to get this over with then wait all day; there were going to be more battles to come but it was better to go over the hill right away then wait half the day.
Genbu whirled around and faced Anastas. Both his eyebrows rose as he gazed at the floating Demon God.
"..."
It was obvious that Genbu did not talk much when it came to fighting. All his concentration was placed in the battle not in a conversation, but maybe this once he could be prodded to speak.
"I never expected to see you so soon..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:20 pm
The angels lunged at the group without fear and thus began the battle.

With a frown he ran one through and moved on to the next, his side getting bit by the steel of the sword, his eyes closing as he winced. Blood ran down from his wound, his Wings spreading as he called out in pain, only to turn and keep fighting.

"You poor boy, why do you fight me? Why do you stand to your own people? This will only lead along the path of sufferung for you. I will take your wings if you do not give up."

"Never...NEVER!" He snarled as he lunged at the other angels.  

legato_darkfall

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:56 pm
Gideon's blade caused white the erupt around him. Any blade that attempted to strike him just melted. "Pathetic." he said smirking as he starting striking them down.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games