Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Lee Haruin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:11 pm
UserName: Tutso
NickName: Call me Bri, if anything
Intrests: Well, of course yaoi/shonen-ai, otherwise i wouldn't have joined. But other than that i am an avid RPer, swamped down with homework, i play the flute(no jokes please, i have heard them all no matter how creative you think you can be), and i have developed two recent obsessions: Prince of Persia and Yugioh fanfiction. Connection, maybe
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Any combination of Marik/Bakura/Malik/Ryou
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I believe that would have been a GW fanfiction between Duo and Heero that my step sister had me read when i was 12 or 13
Other: Allo! My name is Tutso, and i was completely suprised to get an invitation to join this guild! *makes lots of happy noises to show appreciation* I of course accepted, so now i am here, to lurk the guild! Mwahaha!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:55 pm
UserName: Fae_Madaleine
NickName: Maddy or Fae
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: My children, reading, writing, anime, movies, music, tattoos, lots and lots of stuff
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Yuki and Shuichi of course, and Legolas and Aragorn hehe *swoons*
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Would have to be a Japanese yaoi manga of Aragorn/Legolas that my friend got me. All we could do was look at the pics since we don't read Japanese redface but it was good enough rofl
Other: Just glad to be back. I missed the other guild!!!

Fae_Madaleine

usagikawaii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:27 am
UserName: Usagikawaii
NickName: Usagi or Usagi-chan^^
Intrests: Anime/manga, yaoi (of course), and many different kinds of music.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I love them all, but my favorite is Heero x Duo
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My friend showed me some Heero x Duo pictures in class.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:13 pm
Hi there! ^__^

UserName: Azouie
NickName: Naz/Azouie
Preferences: Straight
Interests: Shounen-Ai/Yaoi, Japan, Anime and Manga, Pocky, Drawing, Learning multiple languages, J-Rock/J-Pop, Rock/Metal Music, Vegetable Oxo drinks (XD), Anime Conventions (first one next week! ^^), "Dan no Hime-sama" razz
Fave Boi/Boi pairing: Ooh, toughie....Yuki/Shuichi, Sasuke/Naruto, Shino/Kiba, Heero/Duo, Kai/Yuuya....The list goes on >3
First Encounter with Boi/Boi Love: Purely thanks to my bestest friend. She introduced me to it, and I found Kai/Yuuya (Beyblade) as my first Boi/Boi luff heart ~
Other: Thanks oodles for inviting me to this guild, I feel truly, truly honoured! *bows many times*

Azouie

Reisei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:46 pm
UserName: Reisei
NickName: Reisei
Prefrences: Whar? What do you mean?
Intrests: reading, baking, sleeping, D&D Online, RPGs in general
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: [sigh] So many...
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I read Gravitation #1 having no idea it had a guy/guy relationship in it.
Other: Thanks for the invite. ^_^ I like friends, hugs, and random hellos.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:33 pm
UserName: Rainbow Safety Pin
NickName: Rainbow, Kat, (my real name is Katrina)
Prefrences: Bisexual
Intrests: gosh so many I don't think I could list them all. ^^;
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ShuichixYuki RoyxEd and a bunch of others (I forgot their names)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Hmm.. I don't really remember.. *thinks*
Other Thanks for the invite.. ^^;  

Rainbow Safety Pin

Synesthesiae

Desirable Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:59 pm
UserName: Deadly Ambrosia
NickName: Sasha/Indi-chan
Preferences: Bisexual
Interests: Shounen-Ai/Yaoi, Anime, Manga, Playing the guitar (although not very well..yet), Hanging out with friends, Rping, Rock music, J-rock, J-pop, Drawing, Japenese Ary, Japan, EGL, Gothic Lolita, Techno music, i could go on for hours, but to spare you all, I'll stop here.
Fave Boi/Boi pairing: wow...favorite...um I'll have to say Seto/Jounouchi, Bakura/Ryou, Kazuma/Ryouho, Sasuke/Naruto, Heero/Duo, Kouga/Inuyasha, Soubi/Ritsuka and Sesshomaru/Inuyasha. I cant really pick just one! sweatdrop
First Encounter with Boi/Boi Love:I discovered it while surfing around the Yugioh section on fanfiction.net. Two or three yugi/yami stories later and i was hooked. ^-^
Other: I'm so glad that this place is alive and well as well as being invited to it. I freaked when I tried to click on it before and it didn't work. So yeah, I'm really glad this place is back. surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:50 pm
UserName: Bach
NickName: Lenn
Prefrences: bi
Intrests: anime, yaoi, video games, comics, weapons, horror/sci-fi movies, explosions, fighting, and hats
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Zoro/Sanji -One Piece
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: ******** if I know, my memory blows like one of the girls down on OBT
Other: ....uh.....thanks fo the invite...  

Bach

Fallen Angel Link

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:13 pm
UserName: Devil Link
NickName: DL, Link
Prefrences: Gay, seke. Mostly seme if that's what you're asking.
Interests: Yaoi, video games, manga, drawing, animation, yaoi, shounen-ai, other stuff.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: None. I like too many.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Hm.. Maybe 2002, I think. When I accidentally encountered some Gundam W yaoi pics. whee
Other: I likes random PMs. So if you want, give a random PM. They make DL happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:49 pm
UserName: Hells Cleanup Crew
NickName: ...Duo Maxwell. cool
Prefrences: bi
Intrests: Many things... wink Drawing, reading, going online, watching tv, anime, manga, yaoi, yuri, shonen-ai, shojo-ai, lemons, fluff, being lazy, my Deathscythe, my gilded scythe(see siggy), Sweet Hermes... wink 4laugh
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: KarasuXKurama(Yu Yu Hakusho), KuramaXHiei(Yu Yu Hakusho), RaenefXEclipse(Demon Diary), MurakiXTsuzuki(Yami no Matsuei/Decendants of Darkness), YukiXHatsuharu(Fruits Basket), GirlycardXYoung Walter(Dawn; also see Hellsing heart )...Wait. Was I only supposed to put one? eek sweatdrop 4laugh
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Oh, geeze...I don't even know. stare I suppose I saw something with Kurama and Hiei...Or my cousin (or friend) exposed me to it. gonk I don't remember! Wait, maybe it was Gundam Wing... 4laugh
Other:...I was not invited. crying Now I feel like an outsider. gonk And I feel even worse now about what I said in my request to join... crying gonk crying sweatdrop But there's hope for me yet. I must make the picture gorgeous...(I don't want to leave people confused. I feel terrible as it is. I offered, in the request and to Sweet Hermes, that we become and official/featured pairing in a yaoi guild. Of course, I would draw a pic of us for the guild to use as 'payment', or in thanks. Hm...I wonder. What do you think? If you like that idea, please pm me. 3nodding heart We'll see if I get support for my insubordination. sweatdrop rofl )  

Hells Cleanup Crew

Tipsy Codger

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

lysseee

6,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:00 am
UserName: lysseee
NickName: lys, lysseee
Prefrences: het.
Intrests: yaoi, BISHIESS
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: uhhh... no way i can choose a favourite
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: it's been tooo long i cannot remember.... probably a doujin tho...
Other: neutral hmmm... none 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:26 am
UserName: miharu_hime
NickName: kitten/miharu/mi-chan
Preferences: straight
Interests: drawing anime/manga. shounen.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Soubi+Ritsuka heart
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: "Loveless" ^^ it's so cute!
Other: mew~  

miharu_hime

[ Bad Luck ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:14 am
UserName: Qwertiop
NickName: Qwert, Poi
Interest: Fanfiction, yaoiness, yuriness, fanart, art
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Griffith / Gattsu
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: In school, I saw a friend reading a manga. Became curious. Fell in love with it.
Other: *shrugs*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:12 am
UserName: DanceroftheSeasons
NickName: Snowe
Prefrences: gay
Intrests: Anime, Books, Yaoi, Manga, Photography, Writing, Reading, Romance
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Kyo/Yuki
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Not sure
Other: Umm... HI? redface  

HeartofSnowe

Dead3ye

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:02 pm

UserName: Elle 3nodding
NickName: Erm... I don't think you can make Elle any shorter!
Prefrences: Heterosexual
Intrests: Books, art, anime/manga, guitar, & of course yaoi/slash
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: 2x1 whee
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Summer 2001
Other: Hello, guild members! I'm not only new to this guild, I'm a new Gaian as well! But YAOI has long ago incorporated its way onto my "Needs List" and is right under "Eating" so that would make it #3-Breathing and Eating just barely beating it out. lol I'm very open minded and will read everything once-hell, that's how I got into YAOI in the first place! Not only do I like to read fics and draw fanart, I happen to have written some too... but I digress. I'm very happy to be here, and it's a pleasure to meet you all!

Please feel free to PM me! I'm looking to make friends and share the love that is YAOI. heart x 25

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games