Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:42 pm
Louisa Iris

It's been a while since I've actually done that, I can go maybe four days now but I usually take a shower before then. XD I'll probably get back into taking a shower every other day like I was sooner or later, but right now it's just something I've put on the importance scale even though I shouldn't. D: My poor body. xD

Ah, I wish my parents would feel guilty about not buying me anything for three years lolol. They haven't even bought me soap. rofl That was nice of them though! I'm happy you got it, I wish we could battle and trade. XD

Lol yeah, he thought he'd look better without them. emotion_awesome Haha yeah, it's kind of odd seeing them talk about the trainer when they were friends with them. Best friends. xD I actually thought Team Plasma's new uniform was cooler. I thought the last ones were kind of goofy. I mean they weren't bad, but definitely weird. xD Well, I could tell you, but I feel like I'd be spoiling it, but there really isn't much to spoil in that case haha.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:46 am
Yokies

It's been a while since I've actually done that, I can go maybe four days now but I usually take a shower before then. XD I'll probably get back into taking a shower every other day like I was sooner or later, but right now it's just something I've put on the importance scale even though I shouldn't. D: My poor body. xD

Ah, I wish my parents would feel guilty about not buying me anything for three years lolol. They haven't even bought me soap. rofl That was nice of them though! I'm happy you got it, I wish we could battle and trade. XD

Lol yeah, he thought he'd look better without them. emotion_awesome Haha yeah, it's kind of odd seeing them talk about the trainer when they were friends with them. Best friends. xD I actually thought Team Plasma's new uniform was cooler. I thought the last ones were kind of goofy. I mean they weren't bad, but definitely weird. xD Well, I could tell you, but I feel like I'd be spoiling it, but there really isn't much to spoil in that case haha.

User Image User Image

You'll get by, I know you can 3nodding

Well, they used to pamper me a lot when I was a kid because of the big gap between my sister and me. However, lately we've been experiencing some financial problems so we've been cutting costs and they feel guilty because things weren't like this in my sister's time. So they thought that a little gift every now and then won't hurt. I dunno, I personally don't mind things right now. I get to eat, sleep, study and I have a roof over my head, so what could I want? Personally, I think it's their way of "alleviating" their guilt. I'm not saying I don't like it... it's just that somehow, I just pity them in the end. (Sorry for the rant)

True, they were best friends before. It's like, the old trainer died and it's too sad for them to talk about her in any other way except from a third-person point of view. I used to think that the old uniforms were a bit goofy and not really the bad-guy uniform, but then it stuck on to me as the Team Plasma uniform. Now... they look like Team Rocket sweatdrop I've only just defeated Clay. I haven't followed him to the PWT yet because my DS ran out of battery. But so far so good. It's kind of nostalgic to walk around Castelia City after "two years", when in fact you just visited in the Black edition rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:35 pm
Louisa Iris

Haha yeah. :3

Ah I see. Seems like everyone is having financial problems nowadays. My family is having problems too, even though some of them were kind of their fault, it still sucks. I wasn't necessarily "pampered" as a kid haha, but I did get good things during the holidays and my birthday. Sometimes even just when I asked nicely, but that kind of stopped happening a few years ago and like I said before, they don't even buy me soap, so now my boyfriend has to buy all of my necessities, like toothpaste, soap, shampoo, he's even had to buy me a couple bras. ._. In my case we also have to buy the majority of our food, so they hardly feed us too. xP It's nice that they still want to get you those extra things every now and then, but it sucks that they feel guilty about it. It's understandable if they just can't afford it, and you understand things just aren't the same as in your sister's time, but I suppose it's just all in their head. Haha it's alright, if you ever need to rant I'm here to listen. xD

Haha yeah, I suppose they had to keep it that way because of the fact that they couldn't necessarily put your name in unless you connected your games. It gives you the option to "connect" them so the last trainer gets mentioned sometimes and you get to have special events in the games, like flashbacks, that are called memories.

Team Plasma looked a bit more "modern" in a way, so I didn't mind them too much. xD They were streamlined and "futuristic" in a way haha. I don't mind them looking like Team Rocket, I liked TR. xD But it was odd for them to go from baby blue to black. rofl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 pm
Yokies

Haha yeah. :3

Ah I see. Seems like everyone is having financial problems nowadays. My family is having problems too, even though some of them were kind of their fault, it still sucks. I wasn't necessarily "pampered" as a kid haha, but I did get good things during the holidays and my birthday. Sometimes even just when I asked nicely, but that kind of stopped happening a few years ago and like I said before, they don't even buy me soap, so now my boyfriend has to buy all of my necessities, like toothpaste, soap, shampoo, he's even had to buy me a couple bras. ._. In my case we also have to buy the majority of our food, so they hardly feed us too. xP It's nice that they still want to get you those extra things every now and then, but it sucks that they feel guilty about it. It's understandable if they just can't afford it, and you understand things just aren't the same as in your sister's time, but I suppose it's just all in their head. Haha it's alright, if you ever need to rant I'm here to listen. xD

Haha yeah, I suppose they had to keep it that way because of the fact that they couldn't necessarily put your name in unless you connected your games. It gives you the option to "connect" them so the last trainer gets mentioned sometimes and you get to have special events in the games, like flashbacks, that are called memories.

Team Plasma looked a bit more "modern" in a way, so I didn't mind them too much. xD They were streamlined and "futuristic" in a way haha. I don't mind them looking like Team Rocket, I liked TR. xD But it was odd for them to go from baby blue to black. rofl

User Image User Image

Exactly, it's all in their head. Sometimes, I wouldn't mind about it, I'll just go along with what they want to make them feel better, but at other times... Like lately, I have to buy these books for school that costs a lot. I could easily get one from the library, you know just borrow it, but then there's the possibility that it would be there all the time. So they started fussing about it, that I must have the book. So, okay, fine, we'll buy it over the weekend. Then comes the weekend, "I'm sorry, but would it be okay for you if just borrow the book... as you planned?" Damn! I needed to read it over the weekend, so now, I have nothing. I know they meant well, but couldn't they just stick to one plan?

Okay, so all day yesterday I've done nothing but play and now I'm already at the Victory Road. What can I say... I didn't find the ending as "fantastic" as the Black version. Okay, the fusion thing between Zekrom and Kyurem was AWESOME!... But, for it to end after beating Ghetsis and him going insane, I dunno. I guess you could say that I'm a little bit disappointed about the ending?
      Awww... I wanna link!! Although both my characters are named "Louie", so I wonder how it would look like when in the memories rofl
      Lastly, I am thrilled to see N again~! It's just so nice to see him again, with him all matured and grown up. You know, in the Black version, I had been hoping that it'll have some sort of side story where N comes back and you can battle with him once a day. I just love N 4laugh

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:08 pm
Louisa Iris

Dang! That's no good. I hate that kind of thing, where a plan is all done and ready and the person pushes it on you, saying oh it's fine we'll do this, but then turn around and say they can't. Especially in the cases when they say they can't, but still can but just don't want to. It doesn't sound like that's what your parents did though, which is alright, but they still should have just let you do what you wanted in the first place, unless they were absolutely sure they could buy you the book. D: That's a big mess up!

Omg. xD It took me about a week and a half to get to Victory Road lol. Then again, I didn't have nonstop play time, and I grinded for a few hours one night. XD But yeah. I dunno, I thought the ending was alright. I thought it was cool infiltrating the ship and battling everyone. I didn't think Ghetsis would actually go as far to almost kill us (when asking Kyurem to use Glaciate). It was scary! But I suppose compared to the ending of the other one, it wasn't as "holy cow" since there was no big reveal, no change of heart or anything, other than Ghetsis realizing he wasn't going to win haha.

My boyfriend linked his, I think it called him by name (as in the trainer from White) in some of them but I don't remember for sure. I tried linking mine but I ended up messing up since I had restarted my Black version and forgot, so I didn't get all the memories. xD I only got like.. two, haha. The memories you get coincide with what all you completed in the game, like there is one memory for the Musical, but if you never did it, you wont get the memory in B2/W2.

Yeah, it was pretty awesome seeing N again, especially since he ended up being a big help in the end. If it weren't for him we would have been deeeaad. xDD I thought it was interesting how much he wanted to find the trainer from two years ago, and to thank them. I thought it was sweet and sad at the same time, since nobody seems to have any freakin' clue where the trainer is. XDD I wish I could be like "I'm here N, I'm here. ; A;" xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:14 pm
Yokies

Welcome to the guild Yokies! I hope you do stop by the Facebook group! *frequent stalker of the group* Please be sure to post your birth date in the Birthday thread because we do try to make our girls/women special on their day. We have an art shop in case you are in need of graphics or avi art! Tons of forums to talk about just about any topic you can think of. But mind my manners, I'm smgirl825; just a small pea in a huge peapod of sisters. :3  

smgirl825

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:08 pm
smgirl825

Hi! I've posted my birthday about a week ago, I wonder if I should change the title of this post, since I'm not as "new" now. xD I'm always interested in avi art though, so I should check that out haha. How are you? c:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm
Yokies

I'm fine doing an art order :3  

smgirl825

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 pm
smgirl825

You're part of the art shop? o 3o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:16 pm
Yokies

Yes Miss!  

smgirl825

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:53 pm
smgirl825

You're samples look nice. c:
How long does it usually take you to do a piece?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:56 pm
Yokies

Depends on what is wanted. Poses take longer. Digital art can be quite fast or quite slow depending on how my arm is with the tablet when I go to give it a shot. Or if I go ahead and hand draw it first and use it as my guide.  

smgirl825

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:58 pm
smgirl825

I've only tried digital drawings a couple of times, most with something hand drawn as a guide. Otherwise I just draw on paper. I wish I had a scanner, then maybe I could start selling some art haha, but I only have a camera, and I don't think that's quality enough to sell. xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:38 pm
Yokies
if you are good with your camera it can be enough.  

smgirl825

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:40 pm
smgirl825

My camera isn't exactly top-notch. It's a hand-me-down, when my mom got herself a new one. It had been "abused" (dropped numerous times, sat on and the like), so it's definitely not perfect. Here is a recent piece I took a picture of with it, how do you think it looks (camera wise and art wise I suppose haha)?

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games