Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax dropped his own clothes to the floor, showing all of his pale skin. He smiled when he heard Cameron moan. Much better! Jax continued using his mouth for a while before moving up to the boy's face for an intense and deep kiss, still using one of his warm hands to touch him. He wasn't only teasing Cameron, but himself as well. He knew how much he wanted this boy and he would take his time.

OOC;; Nyaaah!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up at Jax, just as he was being pulled into a kiss. He kissed harder, and slid his tongue into Jax's mouth. He was exploring, and he didn't mind. He pulled his tongue out and lips back as he realized Jax was being a tease. Awwh, Jasks! he said in a slight whine. He wanted more, and he was feeling very horny. He knew Jax would do this, but how long would he have to wait?!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: So... MEAN!!! XD Cam gave Jax permission!!!!!!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Cameron kissed him back, exploring his mouth with his tongue. Jax's piercing hit his teeth a few times, but he didn't mind, and hoped Cameron didn't mind. But suddenly, the boy pulled away from him and looked at him. You could easily tell by his voice that he wanted more - and he would get more.

"Am I mean to you?" Jax asked with a small smile on his lips. He licked Cameron's lips once before placing a light kiss there. "Tell me how much you want it" he said, still with that small smile - more like grin though - as his moved his hand down towards his privates.

OOC;; Mowahaha! Jaxie is a meanie!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jax was being torturous! How dare he?! Cameron was giving him something precious, and Jax was being an arse. Jasks! Now! Please! I n-need you! he all but screamed after his lips had been licked and kissed. He felt the older man's hand sliding downwards, eliciting a small squeak of pleasure from the younger boy.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:NOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Whyyyy?!?!?!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax just smiled, pleased by what Cameron had said. He wanted him. Really bad. And now. "Your wish is my command" Jax said as he slightly lifted his legs and carefully entered the boy. He wanted to be gentle with him, but at the same time he didn't. He moved slowly, letting the feeling embrace him. Warm and really tight. Lovely. Jax kissed Cameron's neck, leaving small lovebites.

OOC;; He just is~~ <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron gasped slightly when Jax entered him. One hand curled into a fist, gripping the blankets. The other hand was wrapped around Jax's wrist, squeezing tightly. His thin body was quivvering with excitement and pleasure, ready for more. Oh Jasks! he squealed out. He loved being here, doing this.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: I know... and Camera is a hopeless romantic!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax looked at the boy below him with his bright, brown eyes filled with lust and passion. When he had entered Cameron all the way, he stopped. "Just tell me if it hurts, okey?" he said and gently started to move his hips, giving Cameron the pleasure he wanted. A soft moan slipped past his own lips as he moved. This was just like heaven!

OOC;; Indeed he is!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron moaned louder when Jax started moving inside him. It felt so amazing! It hurt a little, sure, but what object could enter you and not hurt? J-Jasks! he cried out on a wave of pleasure. Instants later, he had the older man by his hair and was forcing him into a kiss. He kissed with all the passion he could ever have, trying to show just how happy he was.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Cameo's getting rough!!!!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax was forcefully pulled down by his hair into a passionate kiss. Jax sped up his movements slightly. Wanted to go faster and harder, but he wasn't sure if Cameron would like that, so he took it as easy as he could. He kissed and caressed Cameron. A low moan slipped past his lips every now and then.

OOC;; Om nom nom nom! I like that, and so does Jax!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:48 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron moaned loudly when Jax sped up. Cam wanted him to do better! Jasksy! I know you can do better! he said in his squeaky tenor. He resumed the kiss, making it even more passionate than the last.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry Now we have some brave words!:}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:01 am
User Image

User Image

That moan... Lovely! Just ******** lovely! Jax's lips curled in to a grin when Cameron said that "he could do better". Of course he could "do better"! He just thought it would be much nicer for Cameron to start of easy. "You're quite dirty, young man" he said, still with the grin on his face.

Jax explored Cameron's mouth with his pierced tongue. Wanted to know this now place. He pulled away for a second or two to get some air before continuing to kiss the boy. And he listened to Cameron and "did better" - he sped up some more and really hard, just the way he himself wanted it to be.

OOC;; Dirty stuff!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:05 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron giggled when Jax called him dirty. As if he had any room to talk! And you're not?! he asked, barely in time to get a kiss. His tongue explored Jax's mouth, just the same as he was exploring Cameron's. His cheeks blushed as Jax did better. It was amazing. He bit Jax's tongue hard so he didn't scream.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: *loves*loves*loves*chomp*}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:23 am
User Image

User Image

Jax laughed slightly when Cameron mentioned that he was dirty. Yes, he was very dirty minded and he knew it. Very well. But he knew people liked it. At least Cameron did. He bit Jax's tongue, quite hard actually. Jax frowned. It hurt, and he was afraid that his piercing would be ripped out.

OOC;; Nom nom nom!! Sorry for short reply - I'm talking to my love <3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:27 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron pulled away from Jax's lips, and kissed down his neck. Yes. He could do this. It was really just the same things Jax had done earlier! He hoped the older man wasn't mad, he would have bit his own tongue, had he been alone. He knew his teeth were sharp, and his braces probably made it hurt like hell.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Awwh! Thats okey!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:00 am
User Image

User Image

Jax shivered when Cameron kissed down his neck. He could feel a slight metallic, blood taste in his mouth. Not that he cared too much, but it hurt a bit. He let a muffled moan slip past his lips. The feeling of...everything was just too amazing to be true! If he could, he would do this all night long.

OOC;; :'D <3  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games