Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:36 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I didn't say that. I do know it is possible for someone to love another and not have that feeling returned." Haruto said calmly. "I don't know what will happen but staying here on earth obviously won't help you. So I say it again. If you get the chance go back to Paradise." Haruto said forcefully.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:50 am
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

"I rather lose my wings and become mortal then to go back knowing I caused you pain." With that, he got up and pushed his food away as he stormed off to his room. He couldn't understand how the other could suggest a thing, but now feeling anger with God for setting such a task for him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:56 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was surprised when the other said that he would rather lose his wings and become mortal than cause him pain. He didn't know what to say to the other. He didn't have a chance either as the man got up and stormed from the room. The human sighed, again he had done wrong when he was trying to give another a better life should he be able. Haruto cleaned up the table before going back to the room where the art supplies were. At first he organized them, but a canvas called to him. Picking up a pencil he began to draw a scene.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:01 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Asher seemed to give a growl of frustration as he paced around his room. He wasn't sure why he seemed to snap at the other. Maybe he really had spent to long on this earth, there were few angels left. Other had given up and become demons while other wanted nothing but to enjoy being immortal. But what about him, he didn't want to enjoy himself but to actually feel what others had told him about. With a sigh, he just turned off all the lights as he released his wing, seeming to stare at them as his mind began to wander.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto focused on drawing the portrait for an hour before picking up his paint and he began to paint. He wasn't surprised that the main focus of the drawing had become Asher. Instead of the wings he had seen earlier, the man had the wings that an angel had. He was high in the sky among pristine white clouds with a strange soft ethereal glow.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:28 am
User Image

Asher Jude

With his wings hidden once more, he lay on his bed as his eyes closed. Angels never really slept but he had found a way to use his own powers to allow him so. He wasn't sure if this was allowed but after being alive for so long, you would need it to give your mind a rest. But when he found he didn't feel like taking a nap, he went to go find the other. "Haruto," he called out, wondering if he would be in his room or the art room.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:36 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto looked up as he heard Asher enter the room. He quickly looked to the time before turning to apologize to the other. "I'm sorry I got caught up. I wasn't watching the time." Haruto said quickly grabbing a sheet to cover the painting so it wouldn't be damaged. He grabbed the paints he had used and began to clean things.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 am
User Image

Asher Jude

He shook his head as he looked to him, smiling softly at him. "Its fine...I wasn't able to sleep so I just wanted to see how you were enjoying the room," he said gently to him. "I was also wanting to ask....in my study...I have no paining over the fire place and I was hoping that you could maybe paint me something."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:50 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto looked to the other when he said he hadn't been able to sleep. "I like the room, thank you again..." he spoke softly. He worked on cleaning his brushes carefully as the other spoke his request. "What would you like me to paint?" he questioned.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:59 am
User Image

Asher Jude

"Anything really...something that gives off the feeling of being happy," he said gently to him. "And I am sorry about getting angry...I...have lost the control I once had when I first arrived here. I know you only want what is best for me but I find it hard because unlike other angels...I have let the human emotions and ideas come into me instead of blocking them off."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:10 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto nodded when the other said he wanted something that gave off the feeling of happiness. "So you've been on earth too long and have let our feelings and ways invade your own." the human stated. "Is that what angels are supposed to do?" he questioned. "As far as I know angels are supposed to only feel the good emotions from us and the demons the bad. However that could all be myth I don't know. Never met angels or demons before now."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:17 am
User Image

Asher Jude

"Angels or fallen angels...aren't supposed to let our emotions be swayed by humans. When that happens he said we could lose our focus and become a demon for good," he said with a small sigh. "I wanted to prove...to him that we can still better under all of you if we try to live as you...like I have for the past few hundred years. But in doing so...it has made me thing to much and not want to go through with his deal. Makes me question why he would set such a task to the angel. I keep thinking there is a twist behind it but he is God...he only has the best at heart."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:23 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was amazed by the others reasoning about their emotions. "If you have proven his point and lived better despite our emotions then why would he not accept you back?" Haruto questioned again faced with a weird circumstance that had he been god he would have taken the man back into heaven without a second thought. "Maybe he more like just a plain father. He may want whats best for us, but his best intentions may not always be the best thing for us."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:27 am
User Image

Asher Jude

"Because I have not followed his orders...I let my guard down," he said, showing him his wings once more. "They...they were white when I was first sent down here but over time...the more I went about my own way trying to accomplish what he wanted, the more black they become...I fear I have fallen to far for him to take me back."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:42 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"You let your guard down? How so?" he questioned. He was taken aback by the showing of the wings. "So they were white..." he gasped moving back to his covered painting. "I don't think your too far. Why would you be able to find me if you were to far gone and then why would I paint this." he said uncovering his painting.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces