Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Fuji blushed at this, but smiled brightly as he was held by Darren. “Sorry Kevin…I don’t see you as anything anymore,” he muttered softly to him, holding onto Darren’s arm. “I have someone now…and he makes me happy so please…don’t ever touch me like that.”

He raised a brow at this, seeming to laugh a little. “You have to be kidding me right…you said you would wait,” he said looking to him. “Or is it that you are sleeping with him as well,” he asked looking to Darren before rolling his eyes. “I am not giving up Fuji…I will get back into your heart so just wait.” With that, he looked Fuji over once more before he walked away.

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren locked eyes with this newcomer, clearly not backing down. Once the other was gone, Darren tilted Fuji's chin up and kissed him softly. "It seems that I have some competition." Darren kissed his forehead lightly. "Do you want me to drive you home? I can load the bike up as well." He offered.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He sighed when he left but blinked a bit when his face was pulled up. At the kiss, he whimpered a bit before returning it. "Sorry...he is a guy that just...doesn't seem to give up for a reason," he said softly to him. "But he isn't competition...he is the past and your are hopefully my future." At the mention of his bike, he smiled as he gave him a small no before kissing his cheek. "Yes please...I would feel safer with that."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and walked to the bike rack, setting the bike in the back of the car. Once that was done, Darren opened the car door as always, letting him in and walking to his own side. He started the car and looked at Fuji. "Where to?" He asked.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He smiled at this, really loving how he was being treated. Smiling, he then told him where to go; a little shy about the house. "Don't forget that on your day off we have to go around taking the pictures you know...today though I just want to go see you at work to be spoiled."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren drove him home and smiled at him. "Maybe we can go after work. There should be some daylight left..." He said thoughtfully.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

"Alright that sounds like a good plan," he said with a small smile to him. When they drove up tot he home, he sighed as he looked at the yard. There were bits and parts that were alive; which was the ones he worked to keep alive while others had dull dead grass. "This is home...its not much but its something," he said with a smile. Getting out, he went out to get the bike before smiling at him. "Don't let anyone in there...its my spot," he said, poking his chest where his heart was.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren caught his hand and kissed the palm instead of just the top of his hand. "Always." He said simply, smirking. Oh, he wasn't letting Fuji get away now. Not with how perfect he was.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Smiling lightly, he kissed his forehead before nuzzling his neck. "Alright..I might stay in these clothes since you like them...but I will see you later okay," he said with a soft and warm smile. He leaned up and kissed his lips gently before taking the bike up the drive way. "Good bye! See you soon."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren watched him go before driving home, changing, then going to work. He was going through the usual motions of charming boys and girls alike, though some of them were clingier than Jerry had been, until it was his last hour. He waited impatiently for Fuji.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Getting out of the taxi, he went into the bathroom first to check himself over. When happy, he went out; asking for Darren before smiling as he was lead to him. "Told you I would be here," he said smiling softly to him. He moved to sit next to him, cuddling up to his side. "Oh you even have all my snacks! Thank you Darren," he said with a soft smile.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:04 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled when Fuji appeared, his snacks all laid out neatly. The cooks had grumbled about the pineapple, but it had been worth it. "Anything for a prince such as yourself." He said as another host passed by. He picked up a bit of cake and smiled at Fuji. "Are you hungry? We have some fresh cakes prepared that I hope you'll sample."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:08 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He nodded as he sipped a tea that was there before looking to him. "I didn't eat dinner because I figured we would be eating together," he said smiling lightly at him. "And sure I would love to try it, what do you have that you want me to sample."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:15 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and fed him the piece of cake, acting as the usual host, though he sat closer and refrained from talking to Fuji like he was a stranger. "They don't make real food here, only treats, but I could always take you out to eat if you don't want to eat at my place this time."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He shook his head, smiling softly at this. "I like it when you cook so at home would be better," he said kissing his cheek. He seemed to give a soft grin at this point, holding onto his hand. "And thank you for buying the camera...you didn't have to but now we can other photos as well right."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games