Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 pm
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red Vine >>>> Twizzlers. talk2hand

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:58 pm
So yeah, after playing Legend of Zelda Links Awakening for a bit I decided to try Oracle of Ages

after the first two dungeons I decided to save

in LA, to save you press all the buttons at once

you know what that does in Ages?

Restarts the ********.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:36 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Uncle Haijin
Paypal is pretty much awful, doubly so because there aren't really any alternatives to it that people use.

I live in the Midwest, so it's all pork, all the time here: pulled pork, pork steak, sausages, toasted ravioli filled with pork, ham steak. I wouldn't mind the pig overload if I could just get some decent seafood, but I haven't had that in a decade. sad

Better than here. Everything is tortillas and beans. xp

I could go for a decent piece of fried catfish.

There's a place in Hermosa Beach on Pier Avenue called New Orleans Cajun and Creole Cuisine that makes pretty much all the classics you would expect to see in an authentic Cajun restaurant. Their specialties are the Alligator on a stick, mac and cheese, seafood gumbo, and bread pudding, but they also serve catfish blackened. Not sure if they do fried catfish too, since I always order my fish blackened or grilled, but if you ask, they might make it for you; the owners are acquaintances with my dad and always super nice.

Here is the Yelp page.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:02 pm
My problems, social.

I just realized that I'm going to be in church FOR MOST OF MY WEEKEND. I don't like to spend my time just standing and sitting for long periods of time and pretending to pray just to please my b***h of a mother. If I want to pray and talk to god, I want to do it in my own time and actually pray not because someone told me too. When I am in my spiritualistic mode and not constant babbling mode, I MEAN IT. I can't even ******** tell her how I feel about her methods because it only pisses her off. Even though I love my mother, whenever she does something, she will butt heads with anyone who asks why.  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:12 pm
Mythey Maysonia
Ridley Starsmore
Uncle Haijin
Paypal is pretty much awful, doubly so because there aren't really any alternatives to it that people use.

I live in the Midwest, so it's all pork, all the time here: pulled pork, pork steak, sausages, toasted ravioli filled with pork, ham steak. I wouldn't mind the pig overload if I could just get some decent seafood, but I haven't had that in a decade. sad

Better than here. Everything is tortillas and beans. xp

I could go for a decent piece of fried catfish.

There's a place in Hermosa Beach on Pier Avenue called New Orleans Cajun and Creole Cuisine that makes pretty much all the classics you would expect to see in an authentic Cajun restaurant. Their specialties are the Alligator on a stick, mac and cheese, seafood gumbo, and bread pudding, but they also serve catfish blackened. Not sure if they do fried catfish too, since I always order my fish blackened or grilled, but if you ask, they might make it for you; the owners are acquaintances with my dad and always super nice.

Here is the Yelp page.

If I am ever back down that way, I'll look it up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:15 pm
Dexigone
My problems, social.

I just realized that I'm going to be in church FOR MOST OF MY WEEKEND. I don't like to spend my time just standing and sitting for long periods of time and pretending to pray just to please my b***h of a mother. If I want to pray and talk to god, I want to do it in my own time and actually pray not because someone told me too. When I am in my spiritualistic mode and not constant babbling mode, I MEAN IT. I can't even ******** tell her how I feel about her methods because it only pisses her off. Even though I love my mother, whenever she does something, she will butt heads with anyone who asks why.

You can try sitting down with her and calmly tell her.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:16 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Dexigone
My problems, social.

That will be a major task at hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:18 pm
Dexigone
MrsrachaelSnape
Dexigone
My problems, social.

That will be a major task at hand.

you can write it down how you want to say it. At lest get it off your mind.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:09 pm
Running SUUUUUCKS. scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:18 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Running SUUUUUCKS. scream

walk fast? 3nodding  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:30 pm
I'm officially changing into an old person

Who the hell started "totes" because it makes people sound like they are 4 and can't finish a word properly.

I used to say yew nork instead of New York as a little kid and pasgetti but I don't quite see that as a awesome new slang term on the interweb.

No disrespect to anyone here actually fond of that word but I do think it's as interesting as valley girl talk.

*is such a downer sometimes, you know, . . . why do you all put up with me??*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:41 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
I'm officially changing into an old person

Who the hell started "totes" because it makes people sound like they are 4 and can't finish a word properly.

I used to say yew nork instead of New York as a little kid and pasgetti but I don't quite see that as a awesome new slang term on the interweb.

No disrespect to anyone here actually fond of that word but I do think it's as interesting as valley girl talk.

*is such a downer sometimes, you know, . . . why do you all put up with me??*

-pets- You're not old. You're finely aged, my friend. 3nodding  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:45 pm
Ants are ******** disgusting.
Today, having a smoke outside, look on the ground, see bird poo, see ants eating and carrying away the poop.
Grosss.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:46 pm
I understand you have a superiority complex

I understand that you're depressed

I understand that you're not the most considerate person in the world

I also understand that you're my best friend, and I've put up with worse

BUT JESUS CHRIST SOME DAYS I JUST WANNA HIT YOU. classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:48 pm
[color=emo]
I understand you have a superiority complex

I understand that you're depressed

I understand that you're not the most considerate person in the world

I also understand that you're my best friend, and I've put up with worse

BUT JESUS CHRIST SOME DAYS I JUST WANNA HIT YOU. classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu

The closest people to a person are usually the ones you want to smack sometimes.

I'm always getting into fights with my dad. We are too much alike.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games