Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:29 am
I'm a douchebag highschooler.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 am
Your friendly forum asshat.

Jaded and bitter as ******** to some

Nice, and slightly humorous to others

and boring and normal as hell to even more.

Asexual, in my 30's, and more stuff probably should go here but I am tired and can't think.

*munches on grinchy candy cane*  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:13 pm
Lessee..

I'm 30 years old, and married to Ridley IRL, as he said before we have 5 kids who range in age from almost 10 years old, to almost 4 years old.

I'm a stay at home mom for the time being, and I recently switched my college major from health business administration, to graphic design. I do freelance graphic design when asked, usually for family or friends all depending on their needs.

I used to do volunteer with a national non profit organization that was centered on moms, and held several different positions with them for the years I was with them before I resigned thanks to the stress of trying to do too much, with too little help (and not from lack of trying on getting the help).

I write for my own personal enjoyment though I'd some day love to be published if I weren't my own worst critic and could write something I felt was worthy of publishing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:52 pm
Ping of Death
Tiina Brown
Ping of Death
Tiina Brown
Well, I'm probably a feline therian furry (and Otherkin).
I might be a bit alien, too. cat_razz

Anyway, I'm from (and in) Sweden, part of northern Europe.
I'm kind of religous, and an incurable besserwisser, who at least tries to be correct when i voice my opinion. .... of course i fail sometimes. cat_biggrin

Hobbies? Playing Games, and making Games. I have a fancy for miniature-based boardgames(but truly dislike D'n'D) and 2D Metroidvanias for computers.

... And i like to sing. cat_3nodding
When I read 'furry' I suddenly remembered something. I think I was supposed to do something for you in furcadia a long time ago. I'm sorry I forgot. sweatdrop

Were you?
I don't remember what, then ...
I'm not even sure you were supposed to do anything ... i think i pointed out that it could be nice for a building constructer, like me ...
If you have an account there, you can check out my dream, uploaded in the Naia Green's Designer Block ...
Ah, okay. smile I'll check it out then.

And, of course, you are wellcome to PM me about comments, or if you can't find it ... or such. cat_3nodding  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:32 pm
Hi-Potion
Im an unemployed, first year Psychology major. Im also a hardcore cosplayer. :I
Im a 21 yearold transexual lesbian, who dont take no s**t from no one. Well, not really, I just ignore it. I live in the Bay Area of California. I want to be a criminal profiler or work int he film industry. Im usually out cosplaying with friend, or generally derping. I travel alot, mostly for conventions. I hate warm weather, so I plan to move somewhere cold eventually.
ever actually lived somewhere cold? it sucks balls.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:19 pm
[color=emo]
Hi-Potion
Im a 21 yearold transexual lesbian, who dont take no s**t from no one. Well, not really, I just ignore it. I live in the Bay Area of California. I want to be a criminal profiler or work int he film industry. Im usually out cosplaying with friend, or generally derping. I travel alot, mostly for conventions. I hate warm weather, so I plan to move somewhere cold eventually.
So do warm places xD I cant go otuside much or I become ill and the sun destroys my skin.  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:49 pm
Hi-Potion
[color=emo]
Hi-Potion
So do warm places xD I cant go otuside much or I become ill and the sun destroys my skin.
aw xD

Where I live is freezing as ******** half the year and hot as balls for 3 straight months.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:54 pm
[color=emo]
Hi-Potion
[color=emo]
Hi-Potion
aw xD

Where I live is freezing as ******** half the year and hot as balls for 3 straight months.
The sun is only bad here because I live near the coast, and the water molecules magnify the sunlight xD But the heat still makes me ill @w@ but, yeah, id rather deal with cold then heat @A@  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:58 pm
Hi-Potion
[color=emo]
Hi-Potion
[color=emo]
Hi-Potion
aw xD

The sun is only bad here because I live near the coast, and the water molecules magnify the sunlight xD But the heat still makes me ill @w@ but, yeah, id rather deal with cold then heat @A@
yeahh a lot of people do xD

i guess it makes sense, easier to bundle up against the cold than to try and stay cool in the heat.

plus fall/winter fashion makes me swoooon~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:27 pm
[color=emo]
Hi-Potion
[color=emo]
Hi-Potion
[color=emo]
Hi-Potion
aw xD

yeahh a lot of people do xD

i guess it makes sense, easier to bundle up against the cold than to try and stay cool in the heat.

plus fall/winter fashion makes me swoooon~
Saaame <3
I always dress in winter/fall fashion, mostly to keep the sun from burning me xD;; But, I also dress like that because I <3 cardigans and jackets/  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Penn Almasy

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:15 am
Psych student at a local community college, barely scraping by ENC 1101 (I think), unemployed and just enjoying the various MMOs I'm playing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:31 am
I'm a 21-year-old art education major finishing her basic art classes at a community college. I'mma transfer to UT Knoxville next fall.

I'm one of half a million hipsters in Chicago, and I play the ukulele, the guitar, banjo, violin (working on a more folk, fiddly style atm, otherwise it's just classical), piano, etc.

I nerd out on Doctor Who and webcomics. Good ones.

And I just finished reading all about every one of you emotion_dowant  

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Sabin le Rose

Shameless Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:30 am
I'm a twenty something young man out on his own for the first time ever.
Taking a networking course a few thousand kilometers from home.

And I'm living with someone I met on Gaia.
Booya.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:31 am
Lirilei
Lessee..

I'm 30 years old, and married to Ridley IRL, as he said before we have 5 kids who range in age from almost 10 years old, to almost 4 years old.

I'm a stay at home mom for the time being, and I recently switched my college major from health business administration, to graphic design. I do freelance graphic design when asked, usually for family or friends all depending on their needs.

I used to do volunteer with a national non profit organization that was centered on moms, and held several different positions with them for the years I was with them before I resigned thanks to the stress of trying to do too much, with too little help (and not from lack of trying on getting the help).

I write for my own personal enjoyment though I'd some day love to be published if I weren't my own worst critic and could write something I felt was worthy of publishing.

Oh I NEVER saw you around! (Only that photo he posted once rofl )

I wish my boyfriend was on Gaia.

Or... maybe not.

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games