Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaella

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:11 pm
Vitalli
Anaella

LoZ was the first series I ever got into, so its been a big part of my childhood, and even now at 21 XD.
i love the game its a lot of fun.
The sword fighting is really cool, pretty exact now thanks to the wii motion plus.
MUCH better than the sword fighting in Twilight Princess.

Another series I love is Harvest Moon whee

Super Mario on the NES was one of the first games I played. That and Duck Hunt. lol. My favourite game series are Kirby, Super Mario and Zelda mainly; in that order. I still own my good old Super Nintendo so I still play their old installments even now. It was a big part of my childhood too and I always get giddy when new games come out.

Well that's a relief. Nothing more annoying than broken sword fighting mechanics.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:11 pm
OK, I am off to bed. Laters taters!  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Tsukita-chan

Demure Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:13 pm
VVhip

XMASKITTY!

Ohhh they'll be so cute and adorable! Will you post pictures?!

whee whee

I will!!!!!!! tons and tons of pics!!! xd
I already have tons of Chi's pics o 3o  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:18 pm
Vitalli
Sara Hysaro

love LttP emotion_bigheart
I havent played Spirit Tracks though.
Majoras mask used to scare me ;_; DAT MOON.
I really like Link and Zeldas relationship in SS.

Spirit Tracks has excellent controls if you don't mind using the stylus for everything. Its own downfall (in my eyes) are the Spirit Pipes. You have to use the DS Mic to literally play it, and it's just so finicky. xp I started playing it on a road trip to Florida, and the noise in the car made the pipes pretty much unplayable. That's a really bad quality for a supposedly portable game.

Yeah, I've heard that they have a good relationship in SS too. I'll have to check it out once I get the game. smile

The Undead Suitor
I'm afraid to say that I've only played Ocarina of Time, The Oracle duology, and that one with the flying whale.

Which ever one that was.

Oh! There's the two I was missing. I only have Oracle of Seasons. >.< I need to go back and beat that one too.

The one with the Flying Whale could be one of two games. You're probably thinking of Link's Awakening though. Was it a Gameboy Color game?  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:21 pm
Sara Hysaro

Oh! There's the two I was missing. I only have Oracle of Seasons. >.< I need to go back and beat that one too.

The one with the Flying Whale could be one of two games. You're probably thinking of Link's Awakening though. Was it a Gameboy Color game?

Awww, Ages > Seasons too. It's way more...puzzly.

And yeah! Awakening was the one. I had it for Color too so it had the secret color dungeon. Although I could never finish the game without being labeled a thief.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:23 pm
Oh hello I was just BOOTED FROM THE GUILD BY MERO.

Well now I'm back so I'm allowed to say something about myself again and this is it.  

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:25 pm
The Undead Suitor
Sara Hysaro

And yeah! Awakening was the one. I had it for Color too so it had the secret color dungeon. Although I could never finish the game without being labeled a thief.

I know. I watched both games on Youtube and I love time travel stuff. ;-; Ages is definitely more up my alley. Oh well.

You just had to steal that bow, now didn't you? xd I love the little message that comes up when you steal something.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:30 pm
Do y'all think it would be okay if I make a VGD thread? (video game discussion)

@anaella
i have my snes too whee
still have lttp and harvest moon on it
Yeah I was happy that there was such an improvement on the fighting mechanics of it.

@sara
Ill definitely check it out.
Im hoping to get the zelda 3ds bundle for xmas ; A ;
Ive played a bit of phantom hourglass, not too much though.

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:30 pm
Sara Hysaro
The Undead Suitor
Sara Hysaro

I know. I watched both games on Youtube and I love time travel stuff. ;-; Ages is definitely more up my alley. Oh well.

You just had to steal that bow, now didn't you? xd I love the little message that comes up when you steal something.

It frustrated my 12 year old self to no end.

holy s**t yes. how could anyone actually grind around to actually pay for that damn thing. that asian guy had it coming

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:32 pm
Vitalli

oh yes go ahead  

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Anaella

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:33 pm
Vitalli

I don't see why not.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:34 pm
Sinsario

Well now I'm back so I'm allowed to say something about myself again and this is it.

I SAID I WAS SORRY

ALL THE DAMN BUTTONS LOOK THE SAME

crying Y U B SO MEAN???

And this guild is public. So even if you were booted, you can still chat in here. XD Private is what allows you to see the guild forums but you can't post in them. :x  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:37 pm
Video game discussion thread would be awesome. Then I can post about how amazingly cute Okamiden is. 8D *shot*

The Undead Suitor
Sara Hysaro
The Undead Suitor
Sara Hysaro

It frustrated my 12 year old self to no end.

holy s**t yes. how could anyone actually grind around to actually pay for that damn thing. that asian guy had it coming

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm sure it did! It looked pretty tough in a fun/frustrating sort of way. Weren't the swimming mechanics in that game a bit awkward? The guy I watched on Youtube said something about pressing a button repeatedly to swim underwater instead of just being able to use the directional pad.

I paid for that thing. xd I mostly got the rupees from treasure chests though, I didn't cut down grass in the field for ages. I totally stole it at one point though, before I even knew it was possible. Then I got aggravated at being called Thief so I restarted.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:37 pm
Meromictic
Sinsario

I SAID I WAS SORRY

ALL THE DAMN BUTTONS LOOK THE SAME

crying Y U B SO MEAN???

And this guild is public. So even if you were booted, you can still chat in here. XD Private is what allows you to see the guild forums but you can't post in them. :x

I'm just messing with yooouuu~~
And yeah they really do look the same :/

I know I could. I would have made the same joke anyway xD  

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:38 pm
kay ill make it now.

second post is gonna be a reserve so dont post til after it

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games