Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Quidditch Stadium
What am I doing? Announcing the third match!
What am I thinking? Go Gryffindor!

"Chaser Eretria Whitethorne has the quafffle and she's closing in on Gryffindor's goal posts! Keeper Elliryanna McHalen is readying herself for another expert defense." She smiled and nodded, hopping that Elli managed to catch the shot again. She watched Sam as he chased down the snitch. Slytherin's seeker was nowhere in sight.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rufus nodded a bit as he then he saw Heather kiss a boy in his year. "Yea sorry first game girders" He said with a bit of a smile as he sat down. "Remy's doing well today" He said wanting to change the subject.
User Image
User Image

Xistund

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Quidditch Stadium
What am I doing? Announcing the third match!
What am I thinking? Go Gryffindor!

"And Samuel Meridith catches the snitch! Gryffindor wins!" She exclaimed happily into the microphone. Then she put it back and made her way towards where the players would be exiting from the pitch.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda stormed onto the stands. The chaser was extremely pissed off that Slytherin had lost every match they played. And against who, you ask? Hufflepuff and Gryffindor! Last year, they had taken the Quidditch Cup with victory. She didn't know about the rest of her house, but winning the Quidditch Cup was important to her than winning the House Cup. She planned to come out to watch the two teams play against each other to see if she could figure out the teams' training methods, or whatever they did to improve. If anyone tried talking to her, she might just snap completely and punch them in the face. That'll get me some house points, she thought sarcastically; however, not even the slightest smirk appeared on her face.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 pm
I want to fly
Can you take me far away

User Image
A la r i c ~J o n a t h a n ~F a l l r e i n
First Year~Gryffindor~Single~Twin
//////////////////////////////////
//////////
////

Alaric leaped up the stand seats, trying to find a good spot to sit. This was going to be an interesting game. He sat down and straightened his collar and tie, waiting for the game to start. He looked out at the field. Next year he was going to try out.

Give me a star to reach for
Tell me what it takes
And I'll go so high

** Out of Character~ **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Single | Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year | Beater |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance rose into the stands, ready to watch yet another Quidditch match. Today, Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor. Judging his apparel, most would suspect he was supporting Gryffindor, but that was not the case. He was just here to watch. To observe. It was what he did every week he wasn't playing. He saw Alaric, the Gryffindor he occasionally spoke to in class. Shrugging his shoulders, he took a seat next to the boy. "Hello." he said in a monotone, his voice matching the chill in the air. He saw the players walk onto the field, students of red and gold and yellow and black huddling towards the center. Two of them were Vice Captains, this he knew. He also knew that this was Hufflepuff's last match of the year. He wondered if that would strive them to the win harder than a regular game. If it did, then this match would be exciting for sure, and definitely not a waste of his time.

Wearing
Translations:
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:33 pm
I want to fly
Can you take me far away

User Image
//////////
////

Alaric jumped. He turned and saw that it was Chance who had said hello. " Oh, hey Chance." The boy sounded so formal. "Rooting for anyone?"

Tell me what it takes
And I'll go so high

** Out of Character~ **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:13 pm
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
Wearing
Mood: Excited
Thoughts: I hope Hufflepuff wins...
With: Alaric and Chance

Newlyn took a seat next to Alaric, smoothing her skirt. "Hi, Alaric. How are you? Hi Chance." she greeted the two boys politely. She was rooting for Hufflepuff, of course. She'd have to console Charlotte and Jayden if they won, though. The thought of Jayden made her smile, a secretive, happy little grin. She really liked him.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:26 pm
I want to fly
Can you take me far away

User Image
//////////
////

Alaric turned again to see Newlyn. "Hey Newlyn. I'm doing well, you?"
His eyes scanned the girls face. She certainly was excited about something.

Tell me what it takes
And I'll go so high

** Out of Character~ **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:59 pm
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
Wearing
Mood: Excited
Thoughts: I hope Hufflepuff wins...
With: Alric and Chance

"I'm good," Newlyn replied. Her blue eyes gazed up at the sky. "Oh, look, the game's started." she exclaimed, watching the players take off into the expanse of blue. The Hufflepuff girl was perfectly happy to watch them fly while she remained earthbound in the stands, breeze whipping her hair.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron came to watch the match, once again dressed in his quidditch uniform. He wasn't needed to replace a beater during the last Gryffindor game, and he wasn't expecting this game to be any different.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:56 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch stands

It was Hufflepuff's last game for the year and it was against none other than Gryffindor. Chloe noticed Newlyn with Chance and Alaric and decided to join them. "Hey guys, go Hufflepuff... oh and Gryffindor." she said adding in Gryffindor. She knew that Alaric would be rooting for his house team of course so she didn't want to make it sound like she was completely one sided. Although it would be nice for a Hufflepuff win it was their last game.

Chloe looked at the field as the game started and felt slightly bad that Dylan didn't get the quaffle for Hufflepuff. Their games always happened like that this year. She only hoped that Ariana would find the snitch and end the game first before the other team seeker Samuel.

With: Newlyn, Chance, Alaric

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance shook his head at Alaric's question. He wasn't 'rooting' for anyone in particular, though he hoped, just a little, that Gryffindor would win this match. A Hufflepuff girl by the name of Newlyn quickly joined them, sitting next to Alaric. "Uhh... Hi." he said to her, giving her a sideways glance. He didn't like new people. Jaslyn and Eliora he was comfortable around. Alaric he could tolerate. But someone completely new was just... awkward, for him. As if one new person wasn't enough, another Hufflepuff first year joined the slowly growing group. Chloe was her name. "Hi..." he said to her, turning his head to face the game playing out before him. Dhylan, the Hufflepuff Chaser that seemed to be representing the Badger Chasers in every game, fought for the Quaffle against Remy, the Gryffindor who acted like she was a one-girl team. Sun and Keith were smacking bludgers everywhere against Heather, the only black-and-yellow Beater in the air or on the pitch at all. He put his hands in his pockets and remained quiet, silently hoping Eliora or Jaslyn would come save him from his awkwardness.

Wearing
Translations:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:42 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jazz walked into the stands and immediately sought out Chance. When she spotted the red haired boy she skipped over to him and sat down next to him, making herself room in between him and Alaric even though there really hadn't been room in the first place. The only reason she had come to the game was because both these teams had beat Slytherin and she wanted to see which would beat which. "Hey Chance." She said happily.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

As soon as his thoughts shifted to Jaslyn, she appeared, skipping over to him and squeezing in between him and Alaric. He scooted over a little, giving her space to sit. "Hi, Jaslyn. I was hoping you would show up to watch the game... You have no idea..." he said to her, mumbling the last part to himself. Finally, someone he knew. His Slytherin friend was a great comfort to him in times like these, where he was surrounded by unknown faces and loud noises. His attention turned to the game. "Did you see that? That Hufflepuff Beater just smacked that Gryffindor Chaser in the ribs. They're sisters too. Bet that will cause some tension on the playing field." he said to Jaslyn, pointing out the two Vice Captains, one of black and yellow and one of gold and maroon. Being a Beater himself, he got a little excited when another Beater made a successful hit. Especially when it caused some trouble. He smiled, and continued to watch the game, wondering who would score first.

Wearing
Translations:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games