Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Green Leaves ][ Rondo Jungle Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:37 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Follow the winds of fate..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji was a bit shocked when she saw that he didn't have enough time to catch her. But it was his own fault. As they both fell and she was on top of him she seemed to be blushing too. She than quickly sat up and than stood up. "Sorry..." she said as she seemed to be a bit nervous. "You wanted a date right..?" she asked as she than looked at him a bit more seriously. "If you want a date, you will have to beat me in a quickly match of skills..." she said as she was not going to date a man she felt was weaker than her. She seemed to be a bit embarrassed to have made a condition like this. But it was the only one she was most comfortable with.

"If you win, my mind and body will be yours on and off the battlefield...I will be the dancing petals around you and your blade" she said as she blushed again as she crossed her arms near her chest. 'Well...?" Fuji asked as she waited for his reply. She seemed to be getting even nervous. The way she just said the last bit of the statement about dancing around his blade. She just saw herself doing just that in battle covering all his weakness, and he hers as they pushed each other to their limits. Fuji though of this as she was blushing and waiting for his answer still.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suiton: Water || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto
Crazy Samurai Ⅻ Lazy JouninSnow Monk Ⅻ Calm Wind Currents Ⅻ Perfect Waves

Zain still blushed as she got off. "So beautiful..." Was all he thought as he fumbled back onto his feet. Raising a eyebrow, he looked confused. "A spar...? Date...? If I win...?" "Spar her, if I win...I get a date with her? This might be a exception..." He stroked his chin starring at her. Muling over it and sighed. This had to be worth it, she was worth it, no one in the world was more worth sparring then Fuji right now. "Ahem...err I-I guess...any rules like what we can use? Or what we can't? And if I lose?" He felt more embarrassed, "I'm just a swordsmen...I haven't even touched my elements at all in my life...I hope she dosen't know!" He fumbled in his mind and stayed calm. To dance around his blade? If he won then they could dance around eachother in a beautiful array of leaves and flowers. Fall was a beautiful season.

"Men look like girls and girls look like men, only difference is boobs. Kinda."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:32 am
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

Fuji seemed to see that he was rather excited upon the thought of a date with her. "Well...If you lose...you have to get me good luck charm and be my slave for a day..." she said as she blushed so in all it was a win win situation for him. She than though about rules. "You can use weapons, jutsu, and such..." she said as she seemed to be thinking. "If either of us is hit once, gives up, or is knocked out we lose..." she said as she seemed to be thinking a bit out of order because she was a bit excited herself. "You can not low blow for your benefit, no techniques over A-rank, no killing, and no seriously injury." Fuji said as she seemed to be looking at him again. "Anything you want to add?" she asked as she seemed to be getting ready. Because if he said no, than she would not waste any time get distance to perform a jutsu on him.

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:33 am
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain listened to her rules carefully, one hit and he could lose being able to have a date with her! Of course he moved the young genin away from their spar and then got ready. "Deal." He slid out his medium short sword and split it into the twin brother sword, holding them by the hilt and pointing them behind him.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:56 am
Fuji n0 Yuki

Fuji heard him say deal and draw his blades. Just as he did, she jumped back about [ 5 ] yards or [ 15 ] feet and stopped. She than began to make hand signs. Monkey, Rabbit, Boar, Ram, Snake... where than hands signs as she shopped on one and channeled her chakra through her body. "Snow Release: Snow Mountain Wall!" she shouted as she slammed her hands in the snow.

Suddenly a massive think and condensed wall of snow appeared smack in the center between them. It was one of Fuji's personally developed jutsus. She was not known as the White or Ice Queen for nothing. She had created these jutsu by watch that Hyouton Clan. And this was her first time testing them out. "I'm not done yet!" she shouted as she began more hand signs an stopped on Monkey. 'Snow Release: Snow Wolf Pack!" she shouted as just infront of the wall [ 6 ] wolves made of snow formed. They had crystal blues eyes and they where dead set upon Zain.

Suddenly [ 3 ] of the [ 6 ] wolves made of snows darted at Zain in attempt to tackle, bite, or slash at him. The other [ 3 ] stayed behind just infront of the wall the separated Fuji from Zain. It was not his time to react to her jutsu.

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 60 ] = [ 290 ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain gripped the hilts of his blades tightly then released his grip a bit. "Snow..wall? Snow wolfs..." He made a backward step as the first wolf came at him in biting motion, midair. He brought his right blade up at the wolf and would catch the blade in it's mouth only to get spun around. If he completed that than the next wolf would have been Basic Chopped at it's face since it was in midair trying to tackle him. If that worked than the third wolf would come in for a slash and get a basic block towards it with both his blades and than pushed away. "I thought we were fighting Fuji-chan! Shouldn't we not use animals?" He never understood these ninja at times, a spar was one on one so why use animals? Even if they were a justu of snow.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:00 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Fuji hearing what he said. Jumped to the top of the wall as she saw that the first three wolves got defeated. "This is the way a ninja fights, you should know that..." she said as she pulled out two kunai knifes and seemed to be waiting for him. "Come at me with all you got..." she said as she waited for him to come at her. The last [ 3 ] wolves waited infront of the wall still growling and barking as if ready to strike.

[[ SO SORRY, HAD TO PACK FOR COLLEGE ]]

Chakra Pool: [ 290 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain sighed, he would have to use counter attacks to win this since all his offensive could hurt her a bit more than he wanted to. "Well I am trained as a monk not a ninja." He charged forward with quick speed, gripping his blades a bit as he would have to get past these wolves for jumping into the air was not a good idea.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:00 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Fuji watched as he charged at her and the wolves. "You are brave..." she said as she checked that off in her head. Before jumping backwards from the top of the snow wall to a high tree branch. When she landed she made a hand sign and the wloves began to move again.

The [ 3 ] snow wolves that were left quickly got into a arrow formation as Zain came at them. Suddenly the wolves on the right and the left shot off into the forest, one going right, the other going left. The wolf that was the point of the formation remained to block Zain's path. Fuji looked at Zain a bit seriously now. She wanted to show him that frontal attacks are not all she is decent at.

Chakra Pool: [ 290 ] - [ 5 ] = [ 285 ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

"I might have to take of my robe to keep up with her wolves and possibly her..." Just before he got three yards infront of the wolf, he pushed off to jump over the wolf and circle him self in midair to strike the one wolf while the others ran off in different directions. He was aiming a strike to cut the middle spine of the lone wolf.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:27 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Fuji watched as she saw Zain counter her lone wolf. But quickly signed. "You fell for it..." she said as the lone wolf simple fell back into snow. Suddenly the other [ 2 ] snow wolves came rushing out of the forest at Zaina and jumped at him ready to tackle and bite him. Fuji now seeing his back because of his spin throw [ 1 ] of the [ 2 ] Kunai she had in her hands at him. It was a three way attack. It was a keen tactic to do. But if she knew better Zain would have a plan to get out of it.

[[ What do you think? ( O w O ) ]]

Chakra Pool: [ 285 ] - [ 5 ] = [ 280 ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain closed his eyes as the two wolves came at him as he was still in midair. Breathing softly he had white chakra go donw his right blade and sky blue chakra down his left blade. He twisted his body then untwisted it quickly to spin in the air like space almost. His blades pointed outward and his arms outstretched to possibly hit both wolves and as he tilted his boy to land on the snow the kunai could be hit by the chakra combination of fuuton and suiton to deflect it back at Fuji.
[[you made me actually think on this one!]]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:04 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Fuji was amazed to see that Zain was able to get out of the trap she had set up for him. 'Interesting..." she said as she watched her last two wolves get cut into snow. As the kunai was sent back at her she quickly moved her head to the side and kunai missed her. She seemed to be smiling brightly. "You are much more skilled that I thought and really cool when you spun like that..." she sated and admitted. She covered her mouth with a blush when she said what she was thinking about him out load like that.

Fuji than remembered he snow wall was still separating them. Not only that Fuji was on a branch in a tree behind it, yet high enough to where she could throw Shuriken and Kunai at Zain. "Hmmmm..." was the only thing that escaped her before she smiled at Zain. 'Please come at me, it's your turn..." she said as she put her hand on the trunk of the tree she was on, she had just placed [ 1 ] of her [ 5 ] explosive tags on the trunk and wanted to get him close so that she could run, detonate it when he was near, and attack him when he was distracted with the blast and debris that would be flying about.

[[ I wasn't made the Yukikage for a while for nothing ( > w < ) ]]

Chakra Pool: [ 280 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Monk landed in a crouched position then stood up and turned his head to look at her with his electrifiying green eyes. He had both his blade in his teeth while he slipped the robe off. It was hard to use his speed with it on and catching the wind. Tightening his ponytail he took both blades out of his mouth and turned to her. "Thank you." He gripped his blade and sent chakra to his feet to walk up the snow wall and stand at the top to show himself fully. It was the first time anyone but the other monks had seen Zain's body without his robe. As a bukijustu master he decided not to show off his body to much because he never wanted to attract the wrong girls. He was lean and muscle built for his arms because he wore a sleeveless white, collare shirt, and baggy black pants. His headband was merely tied around his right upper arm tight. "I am a jounin for a reason my dear...also earlier I read your lips from the window sill....I'm only 20 years old haha..." He sent more chakra to his feet and pushed forward in a single blur to anyone's eyes. He had used chakra to increase his speed even more to get close and try to use the hilt of his right medium sword to hit her cheek but not to knock out any teeth but it would make her cheek sore.
[[bring it, zain is soo getting that date!]]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:04 am
Fuji n0 Yuki

Fuji was taken by his physical body and seemed to blush a bit but shock of that thoughts she had. She than heard his age and it made her feel a bit older and a bit more embarrassed to have him wanting to date her who was [ 27 ] years old. "Well I'm 27, with a few more years under my belt!" she said as she got ready.

Suddenly he disappeared but her hearing picked up on this and he was right near her. "s**t, bypassed my snow wall..." was the only statement out of her mouth as she leaned back in the tree falling backwards. The hilt of Zain's blade rubbed against her nose and got her cheek a bit as she was falling back. Fast... was her only thought as the explosive tag on the trunk of the tree lite. Zain only hand a moments to get away from that tree before it.

Fujo suddenly shot her arm up and [ 20 ] feet of alloy wire shot from the sleeves wrapping around the branch of a tree that was behind her. She use the momentum of her fall to use a swing affect.As she was swing she throw [ 1 ] Kunai knife at Zain before landing and sliding backwards on the snow filled ground.

Chakra Pool: [ 280 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games