Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:39 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

I just worry he'll start stressing too much, which is never good.
    Wow. The one I have was given to me because she never played it anymore ^_^

yeah he doesn't do too well with stress I have found out. I've known him since kindergarden but we didn't talk to eachother much until he dated josh ^^;;
Josh just has the new SP ...which i have as well now ^^;;

I havent known him nearly that long, but I do know that he doesnt do too well with stress, and I know what I'm like when I get over stressed, so I really hope he doesnt react to it quite like I do...
    Ooohh fun! How much are they? I'm curious to see if I can convince my parents to buy me one..
Oh it's a small town you can't not know everyone since childhood here ^^; No he doesn't
Oh I don't know I got mine for x-mas.

Heh I know what that's like, I've grown up in two little towns like that.
    Hm. I'll go look it up online somewhere.. ah the joys of internet.
Yep that's all i have lived in.
XD I know I like it. ><

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:30 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

I just worry he'll start stressing too much, which is never good.
    Wow. The one I have was given to me because she never played it anymore ^_^

yeah he doesn't do too well with stress I have found out. I've known him since kindergarden but we didn't talk to eachother much until he dated josh ^^;;
Josh just has the new SP ...which i have as well now ^^;;

I havent known him nearly that long, but I do know that he doesnt do too well with stress, and I know what I'm like when I get over stressed, so I really hope he doesnt react to it quite like I do...
    Ooohh fun! How much are they? I'm curious to see if I can convince my parents to buy me one..
Oh it's a small town you can't not know everyone since childhood here ^^; No he doesn't

XD I know I like it. ><

Same here. The rock I was born on is tiny... and closer to mainland Russia than mainland Alaska.. XD
    I love how you can do so much with it! Homework, research, entertainment, look up basically anything, keep in touch with people, find new people, oh my I could go on for a while...

original karbear

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:44 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

XD I know I like it. ><

Same here. The rock I was born on is tiny... and closer to mainland Russia than mainland Alaska.. XD
    I love how you can do so much with it! Homework, research, entertainment, look up basically anything, keep in touch with people, find new people, oh my I could go on for a while...
I grew up in AK so, you have a lot more glory then me ^^; Alaska? Cold x.x
Acvtually I did a speech on just that "internet, god sent for lazyness" it was mainly about it's history and how you can have play and work in the same place it's hard to work when gaia is so close. My teacher was a big WoW nerd so I beat him up really hard.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:06 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

XD I know I like it. ><

Acvtually I did a speech on just that "internet, god sent for lazyness" it was mainly about it's history and how you can have play and work in the same place it's hard to work when gaia is so close. My teacher was a big WoW nerd so I beat him up really hard.

Where at in AK? My uncle lives in Anchorage. ^_^ I was born on Adak.
    It is very hard to work sometimes, especially on those days where my adhd kicks in and I cant focus on what I'm supposed to be doing and I wanna just go play... >.<

original karbear

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:12 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

XD I know I like it. ><

It is very hard to work sometimes, especially on those days where my adhd kicks in and I cant focus on what I'm supposed to be doing and I wanna just go play... >.<
Calico Rock, you kind of have to say it with an acent or you don't say it right >< Oh all of these names starting with 'A'
Well I'm out of HS, but I use to just not do it till the last minute. It's a bad thing to get into. When I get back into school I have to be more responcable like raw ^^;;

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:18 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

XD I know I like it. ><

Calico Rock, you kind of have to say it with an acent or you don't say it right >< Oh all of these names starting with 'A'
Well I'm out of HS, but I use to just not do it till the last minute. It's a bad thing to get into. When I get back into school I have to be more responcable like raw ^^;;

Add onto that, that I moved to Arlington... enough "A's" for you yet? XD
    I'm trying to get out of that habit.. Its a bad one to have only I've figured that out too late.. >.<

original karbear

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:25 am
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

Add onto that, that I moved to Arlington... enough "A's" for you yet? XD
    I'm trying to get out of that habit.. Its a bad one to have only I've figured that out too late.. >.<
I've probally been there without knowing it. *gats's attacked by the letter A*
Oh well I knew that rather early on but I still slipped into it.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff