Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:13 am
The sun hadn't quite begun to rise when Rayn awoke and gazed upon Bray's sleeping form. The wolf boy was quite unaware that he was being watched so as he slept. He continued to sleep until the first touches of sun hit the sky sparking his body''s transformation back to a wolf. At first he whined in his sleep as his body began to shift but when his body began to complete align itself he awoke with a pained gasp.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:09 pm
Bray's body began to shiver as the sun rose, and Rayn quickly realized he was changing back into a wolf. He loosened his grip, afraid he woudl somehow interfere and hurt his mate somehow. But he never took his arms away completely. Bray woke, and Rayn "shhh"-d him to soothe him. "It's okay..I'm here"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:18 pm
Bray whimpered as he felt his spine shift again. Even though he heard and felt Rayn close it provided little comfort for the pain of the change. Fur emerged slowly from his skin and his hands and feet changed. Again it hurt to change back to a wolf something that hadn't really hurt as much as it did before. The change seemed to last longer too and when it finally finish the boy turned wolf once more trembled in the pain of the after math of the change.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:40 am
Green_Jay13

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:49 am
((sorry for being late with this. I had finals this week xP ))

Rayn tried to stay strong as bray shifted, but he noticed that this was a particularly bad one. Bray was in pain, serious pain, and there was nothing Rayn could do about it. When the transformation appeared to have completed, Rayn gently stroked the once agian wolf's back and did his best to comfort him. 'I just wish I knew what to do to help him' he thought, feeling helpless.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:18 am
ray felt exhausted when the transformation had completed. He loved spending time with Rayn, being held in his human form, but if that was how it was going to be changing back. Bray wondered if he wanted to suffer through it again. The touch made him flinch at first as his nerves were still over sensitive but as they settled down it felt better and he relaxed into Rayn.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:27 am
Rayn laid there with Bray in his arms, not daring to move in fear of hurting the wolf. He wondered to himself if it would hust Bray that much every time he transformed, and he thought it might be best if he didn't transform anymore. More than anything he wanted to make sure Bray was safe and happy. But maybe making him happy meant giving up more than he thought it did. Perhaps in order for Bray to be happy, Rayn would have to give up his own humanity and become a wolf.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:56 am
Bray's body finally soothed itself and he lay there calmly in Rayn's arms. Bray looked up to see the contemplative look on his Alpha's face. Giving a soft whine he nuzzled the chest before him. He wanted to be able to ask Rayn what he was thinking but he knew he couldn't.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:26 am
Rayn felt Bray rubbing his chest and looked down into his eyes. The wolf was trying to say something, and unfortunately Rayn figured what it was. "It's nothing" he said softly, petting Bray's back affectionately. "I just...I wish you didn't have to hurt when you transform. I feel like you're doing it for me, and I feel guilty. I wish I could turn into a wolf for you, instead of maing you change for me" He laid on his back, Bray cuddld on top of him, and looked up at the ceiling of the cabin. Lost in thought, wondering how he would find a way to transform if Bray would not bite him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:22 pm
Bray gave a soft whine trying to indicate that he didn't have a choice that it always hurt when he transformed. In a way he was doing it for Rayn, he normally wouldn't have been human during this night but he had to, to speak to Rayn. Bray gave a soft growl thinking Rayn was going to ask him to bite him again. He didn't want to put his Alpha through the torture he observed, Rayn would be better off as a normal werewolf, all they had to do was find one willing to bite him if that was what Rayn truly wanted.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:35 am
Rayn flinched when Bray growled. "Sorry...i knew I shouldn't have brought it up" The human wrapped his arms around the wolf and held him close. "I'm not asking you to bite me Bray. You've made it clear you never would." Traces of sadness were evident as Rayn spoke. Yes, he did want to be a werewolf so he could be with Bray. But that didn't mean he wanted to get bitten by ANY wolf. he wanted Bray to do it. Much the sam way Bray wanted to be marked by him as his mate, Rayn wanted Bray to be the one to sire him, or whatever the werewolf equivalent was.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:06 am
Bray licked at Rayn's shoulder when the man flinched apologizing with a soft whine. He could hear the sadness in the man's voice about not biting him. Bray didn't want him to suffer the fate he had and he didn't even know if his bite was infectious. Bray gave another soft whimper trying to convey his feelings to the man. He didn't whimper long as some perked his ears, rolling off of Rayn he stood up sniffing for a moment before his ears laid back against his head and he tucked his tail. Suddenly then there were heavy footsteps audible to anyone's ears.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:52 am
Rayn felt terrible when Bray whined. He knew the wolf was only thinking of him when he refused to bite him, so why should he keep bringing it up? he opened his mouth to speak when suddenly Bray rolled off of him and began to cower. Heavy footsteps seemed to be approaching the cabin, and as the door was the only exit, Rayn began to feel trapped. He silently slipped his gun and an extra cartridge from his bag and waited, ready to shoot if he had to.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:57 am
Bray knew by scent that those that had come to the cabin were not of his father's pack nor his father. Bray looked to Rayn as he saw him pull the gun and cartridge out. "Woah in there we mean you no harm. You come from the village across the water no?" came a male voice. "And your wolf friend is that from the pack to the north yes?" the voice questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:56 am
Rayn glanced at Bray out of the corner of his eye before looking back at the strangers "yes..that would be true. Why do you ask?" It was dark in the cabin, despite the early morning light ocming in through the window, and the strangers remained out of focus. "Better yet..who are you?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games