Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Art Contest Public chat: 6/26 NOW random prizes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:23 pm
vballlvr5
anyone have a big group/herd they want drawn? <3

I'd volunteer my soqs, but the ones I submitted for the contest don't really like each other! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:38 pm
Got a wip, or more of I need to take better pictures for my entry!
Look, Twitchy turned all knitted.
Two days straight of knitting, the detail was a pain and I unraveled a entire ball to get the hair color lol
Some color
Detail
ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU
another  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:45 pm
OMG that is so awesome Elvy!

I can't stop giggling!
That is so cool. If you did that of one of my soqs I would totally have to make you send it to me! XD
(I'm not trying to suggest anything here, Just saying that its THAT cool)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:46 pm
Roniel Targaryen
vballlvr5

I'd volunteer my soqs, but the ones I submitted for the contest don't really like each other! XD
well if you or anyone else thinks of someone Id love to draw a group <3  

vballlvr5

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:50 pm
XD
Well DD I want to make more so I'll take a look at yours and see if they are simple enough.

I hope I have enough time to do at least one more, they take A LOT of time but are so worth it.
Got to represent the people that can't draw but can do other things~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:11 pm
Yeah, those are so freaking awesome. I can't wait to see any more!  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:16 pm
I did some counting and there are 782 Soquili entered... That's a lot of soquili. XD

I hope every owner gets at least one! I've got a couple small things I'm working on. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 pm
vballlvr5

I have a family of 5 on Page 8 x3 My LittleWind and her daughter are in the post, and the rest of the family is linked 83 <3

ShirouEn

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:55 pm
-has been lurking off and on and looking at all the art-

A group....I've got Pandora on pg10 of the entry's with links to her family-Dad, Mom, Sis, Dad's current fling who she wants to kill, and her own current fling....and either her sis or mom are entered somewhere too, but I didn't get a chance to mark what page they were on and she has 3 half-siblings, but they'd be in the moms post......

XP -looks through all the entry's again-

I wish I could draw....I fail so bad at it in every form  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:11 am
First couple piece done..looking for anyone who wants to do a collab (my lines, your colour)  

Sayuri_Nitta

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:50 am
Sayuri_Nitta
First couple piece done..looking for anyone who wants to do a collab (my lines, your colour)

I could try at the colouring. I tend to be better at that. Here is a sample of my coloring, but it's not on my lines. But I've never tried colouring a horse like these before xP

EDIT: but perhaps not. I've NEVER tried patterns before. So... I mean I could give it a shot. Actually, I'd probably be really bad at the patterns.. I've talked myself out of this already lol OTL

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:19 pm
*chuckles*
Your colouring is good - if you wanted, you could pick a Soquili you think you would be confident with colouring? (prefer female =)

Anyhoo, working on next piece already, I might try for a floral border with this one;
Linkedfornudity

I need to work on her hand, resize it slightly, but other than that, I think it's going to be ready for inking (after I decided whether to border or not XD)  

Sayuri_Nitta

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:49 pm
Thanks xD

I didn't realise you did anthros. I should be ok with colouring those xD they're not as patterny as the horses

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 pm
Really? You commented on one of my earlier sketches so I thought you did hehe XD

And yes, for complicated patterning I tend to do a suggestion of it, rather than copy faithfully  

Sayuri_Nitta

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:52 pm
I'd love to do another collab piece again this year, possibly thinking of doing an entry myself.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games