Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:33 pm
Therin moved towards them slowly, like he had never seen them before. His approach wasn't hostile, but he looked every bit a heartless in human form. He stopped every so often, as if he was hesitant to draw closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:39 pm
"I think that he might be willing to listen if it's you. After all, Ovan-nii is in there somewhere, and he wouldn't want to hurt you. I feel it," Risu says to the girl's back. Then, she glances at her teacher.

"Master..." She glances at Therin.

Kaname sighs.

"I will be with you the entire time. Just remember that right now, Therin-kun is more vulnerable. The Antis behave much like Shadows unless provoked, so we must be sure to avoid upsetting him."

Risu nods, and together, they turn to face Anti-Therin.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:23 pm
Therin got to 5 feet away from them before he just stopped. He didn't seem to want to come closer. Both of his keyblades had dissappeared by now, but Shroud of Darkness appeared between Therin and Risu. Seraphic Melody chimed and Shroud of Darkness flashed briefly as the keyblade seemed to just hang there. Therin seemed unaffected by this, but he shifted his gaze to her, as if expecting something.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm
Risu shifts uncomfortably under Therin's strange gaze as Seraphic Melody's now insistent chimes sound in her ears.

"Um...why is he looking at me like that?" Risu shifts uncomfortably under Therin's strange gaze.

"I believe that he wants you to help him, as you did before." Kaname places a gentle hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Like before?" The girl has relaxed visibly.

"If not, at least very similar to what you did before," Kaname nods.

"Okay." Risu steps closer to the other Keyblade and positions her own so that it is level with Therin's. Then, using Seraphic Melody as a medium, she channels her Light into Shroud of Darkness.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 am
The light hit the keyblade and from there it speared into Therin. The light seemed to peel back the darkness from him. It lasted for a few seconds before fading. Therin looked like normal, but he collapsed to the ground, unconscious.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:33 am
"Therin!" Risu dashes over to the unconscious Replica's side. Kaname follows close behind her.

She stops when she reaches him and bites her lip.

"Is...he going to be okay, Master Kaname?" she looks up at the older woman.

"I think he will be. We just have to wait until he wakes up." Kaname takes the girl's hand and squeezes it. "In the meantime, let's hope Viola-san can help Xanov-kun come to his senses."

"Yeah," Risu nods. "I hope that she's doing all right..."

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:06 pm
Xanov stared at the girl with the fans she was unknown to him and he drew his blade in a defensive look.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:34 pm
Therin stirred when he heard his name, but it took a few seconds for him to build up the strength to open his eyes and look around. "Uuuuuggghhh........." He slowly sat up. "Oohhh... gods, I feel like crap..."  

Saeed Jama

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:50 pm
"I don't want to have to fight you. At all. " She held her fans closer, her eyes dead locked on him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:44 pm
He raised his blade up and then began to move closer for a close slash  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:02 pm
Therin saw Xanov rushing towards Viola. "No!!! Stop!!!" He staggered up and threw a graviga at him. He managed to pull it off, but it cost him. Therin fell to his knees, not quite recovered from being in anti form.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:26 pm
"Hey! Stay put, you! You're still not fully recovered!" Risu wags a finger at the Replica.

Kaname nods.

"I agree. However, Mei-chan, I have a request." Kaname beckons the girl over.

"Yes?" The pinkette, who by now has joined her, looks at her teacher worriedly.

"I need you to stay with Therin-kun," Kaname whispers.

pinnedbutterflywings

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 pm
"What?! Why?" Risu's tone is also low.

"In his state, he is not fit to defend himself. It appears that Xanov-kun has not recognized Viola-san, so I am going to see if she requires any assistance. Perhaps if we both reason with him, he will come to his senses."

"Oh. If that's what you want..." Risu nods reluctantly.

Kaname smiles briefly.

"Thank you, Mei-chan." Touching the girl briefly on the shoulder, she jogs over to the fan-wielding girl.

"Viola-san, would you like some help?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:20 pm
Viola looked at her. "I think I've got this." Before His blade came close to her she thrusted her fan foreward, causing the fabric to rip. She then clsed the fan quickly, causing it to lock the blade from moving. She then looked at Xanov. "Ovan. I know you're in there somewhere. Just.. Take control ok? Stop this!" Her feet slipped a little from the force he was pushing on the blade.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:24 am
Therin stayed on the ground, panting. He could barely keep awake, let alone move. He looked up when Risu came over to him. "Hey...... uuuugghhh... damn..." He was still struggling to move, but he kept shuddering instead. "Got anything for a worn out Replica?" He asked, hoping for at least a high potion or something.  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff