Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:20 pm
Name: Huni Pi
Describe your dream soquili: Metalface from B't X and Thirty/Thirty from Bravestarr
Quest thread (if any): Rusting In The Rain
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: The community has always intrigued me and I absolutely adore most cyborg characters X3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:28 pm
Name: Sosiqui
Describe your dream soquili: Lordy. Retro-future Art Deco Underwater Scientific CRACK. o_O See quest to make any sense out of my statement. XD
Quest thread (if any): Choosing the Impossible
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because I want to create a truly unique Soquili - I'm in love with the concept, and I'm more excited about it than I've been for a quest in a long time. heart

Also, it'd be nifty to have a custom. I've never had one. XD  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

K i z o k u

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:57 am
Name: K i z o k u
Describe your dream soquili: A bold Usdia, headstrong and as dangerous as the aquatic animal his markings display. Along with him is a cheeky Uni of unkown origin, a brand on his neck signaling that not even the most committed of humans could capture him.
Quest thread (if any): Dive Into the Blue
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: These two have been strutting in my imagination since I began lurking in the Soquili thread. I'm still a newbie and Soquili-less, but I think a bit of encouragement and RP will help to get me better acquainted with everyone. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:46 pm
Name: ShinsoBee
Describe your dream soquili: Essentially a (cosplay? original? I dunno) Soquili in the style of one of the Colossi from Shadow of the Colossus. That means 'armor' in the form of huge chunks of stone, mossy/grassy 'fur', and a mane and tail made of chains. Creepy white-glowing eyes, with the 'weakness glyph' on the bridge of the nose.
Quest thread (if any): This, That, and the Other Thing
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Well I've wanted a Soq for ages, and I figured if I was gonna jump in, I might as well make a big splash, with one I really, really, really like.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:50 pm
Name: Shadowlink005
Describe your dream soquili: Well, right now I'm really wanting Trooper, the Australian Shepherd, or Billy Coen, the first cosplay in my journal.
Quest thread (if any): Call of The Wild...
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Simple, really. I love them. I love the community, the lines, the colorists' work, and how amazing breedings can turn out. And, I just love Australian Shepherds and Resident Evil Characters. XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:05 pm
Name: Wakana [it means musical harmony]
Describe your dream soquili: her eyes be a forest green color, the hooves, main and tail be a chocolate brown, and her base color be the same as the paper on the paper below. Can she have the pattern of musical noted on her back leg like this:
User Image
can the notes be the same chocolate brown color [i copied this from my journal btw]
Reference image(s): see above
User Image
Quest thread (if any): here are my quests
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: because she is in a dream role play and i want to role play her for real so with any luck i could one day have some little babies, because i love talking to the people in the shop and i get along with them all ^^ and mainly because the art is the most beautiful one i have seen out of all the shops i stalk and it has always been my dream to have my own T.T

Rosie-Polanski

Agneza

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:13 am
Name: EvilMadness666
Describe your dream soquili: I have two of them...
Quest thread (if any): My quest
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I love horses but since I live in city I cant have one. And this is my chance to get at least virtual one.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:17 pm
Name: SkyDragono
Describe your dream soquili: She's actually a cosplay of a character I've had for a long time.

Sky blue eyes, and a white coat with blue towards the skin. she may have a dragon tail, with a feathered tip of the tail; a fan that she can fold and she uses it to steady herself in Flight. In the center or her forehead resides her plume, coming in a graceful arch from her forehead. A blue jewel resides on her chest; swirling and shifting like the ocean, with a silver edging that reaches out in flowing tendrils to lay on her skin.

Quest thread (if any):A Dragon's Tale - Dream Soquili Quest
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because I have been lurking around the shop for a while, and I've seen all of the unique and beautiful colorings that have come from them, and I would really like to be able to have one of my own that I designed and I picked the colors for.  

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:25 am
Name: sparrows_poppet
Describe your dream soquili: I would love to get a cosplay soquili of Edward Cullen from the novel: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.
Quest thread (if any): Edward Cullen
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?:
The reason is quite simple, I really love the art here. The line art as well as the coloring is really well done, and the other reason would be because I really like Edward. I've recently been reading all the novels and quite enjoy them, Edward being my favourite character. I'm halfway done my quest which I'm quite happy with~!
I hope to get my first soquili here that isn't co-own. <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:44 am
Name: Tenko72
Describe your dream soquili: I'm dreaming of a Flaaffy Cosplay Normal Soquili.
Quest thread (if any): Horses don't bleat!
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I like horses, the art is gorgeous, and the community is thriving. There is so much you can do with a soquili, like RP it, breed it, enter it in contests, etc. The reason I specifically want a Flaaffy Cosplay one is better explained in my quest thread, but to put it simply, it's a character close to my heart as a budding artist.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:52 pm
Name: elvyralani
Describe your dream soquili: A cosplay of Jareth, the Goblin King, from the Labyrinth.
Quest thread (if any): Jareth Quest
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I love the movie so much, and come on David Bowie! I really like Jareth's attitude and think he'd be fun to play with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:00 pm
Name: Lazuli
Describe your dream soquili: Lazuli is predominantly a dark, midnight blue... However, this blue is interrupted by silvery veins and golden splotches, a characteristic of the beautiful Lapis Lazuli stone for which she is named. Her eyes and hooves are a rather vibrant gold, while her mane and tail take on a more wispy silver color. She keeps her mane at a medium length and has her tail braided.
Quest thread: Here!
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Soquili has always been one of the pets I always wanted to have someday. And now that I've learned how to save up my gold, I figured it was about time to go for it!

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:37 pm
Name: Mannic
Describe your dream soquili: A black stallion with a white blaze and two white socks (front right; back left) with bright purple tribal markings on his legs and a star on his face; his eyes are a darker purple while his manes fades from white to purple.
Quest thread (if any): here
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I love horses~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:45 am
Name: Starpelt
Describe your dream soquili: Starpelt has the Default style mane and tail. She is a black Soquili. Starpelt has a silver five pointed star on her forehead. Silver four pointed stars on her hind-leg creeping up her back. She has silver hooves. Her mane and tail fade into silver about 2/3 of the way down. She has purple at the top half of her eyes and blue at the bottom half. The tip of her ears are silver.
Quest thread (if any): ☆★ Saspra's Quest ♥ An Impossible Dream ★☆
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Well, first off I love horses and the lines at Soquili are practically to DIE for. I now have my own Soquili, well, I co-own him. Starpelt is also my OC that I tend to get almost EVERYWHERE. It'd be really great to get her at Soq. Also, she'd be my first self-owned Soq, one without a co-owner.

xxSaspra

Dangerous Capitalist

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:25 pm
Name: Kyjoto
Describe your dream soquili: I have several
Quest thread (if any): Quest Thread
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I want to make a soquili with my own ideas and colorings~  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff