Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Winter Wolves of the Revolution [RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 am
-adam screams in pain- *screams*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:02 pm
Rayne Looked over to her left and saw the tomcat jump out of the strange child's bag... her eye twitched slightly, but she tried to hold still so that Ivan could not hurt Adam. What the heck is that cat thing? This Girl came out of nowhere.. I don't think she's ever introduced herself... I don't even know where she came from. Slowly she tilted her gaze upwards.

Cautiously, she looked Ivan straight in the eyes. "So, what are you going to do to us?" She snarled. There was a hint of defiance in her voice. I bet I could reach my sword.

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:48 pm
"if you can..... get this freaking rock out of my back" adam said to rayne *screams*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:00 pm
I don't care what Ivan is telling me.. Adam really does need that rock out of his back. ugh this could get ugly. Rayne bolted towards Adam and Ivan and gripped the rock stuck in Adams back... and she pulled on it.

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:31 pm
-adam not trying to transform into his human self really bad- -adam felt relief and joy the rock is out of his back- "awwwww that felt much better, but im still paralized....... crying crying -still in wolf form adam shakes the blood from his body- "aw man now my fur is going to stain red blood and white fur stains ya know..im just lucky i can walk on my front paws and thxs rayne i couldve died but i didnt......so wat to do now"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:42 pm
Ivan appeared above them in the trees.
I'm sorry to disappoint, but that is called an illusion. I told you I brought some of my higher ups.
A ring of fire surrounded the three of them.
Now, I think it's time to end this.
Ivan jumped to the ground and shape-shifted into a red, four armed demon with four yellow eyes. He walked up to Adam and grabbed him by his now exposed spinal cord and hauled him up.
should I finish you off? Or should I have your little friend as a snack?  

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:39 pm
*roar* -adam spun around and forced ivan to the ground- "stay" -adam dug a hole to escape through- "raybe come on" "ivan u dont know wat im capable of...im not just a wolf......im a magical wolf -adams spin returned to alignment and his legs worked again- -adam grabed rayne and disppeared-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:08 am
Rayne shrugged with a look of confusion and began to crawl after Adam. Today just keeps getting weirder. She looked behind her, hoping that they could actually escape from this vampire...

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:40 am
"wow after five miles of diging were away from him"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:39 pm
Rayne blinked at the blinding white snow around them. I need to get to Zoe. Rayne let out a howl that sent a slight shockwave through the trees. Crap.. that will bring everyone else here too.. I hope she is closer.
"Stay here." She said to adam, and she began to climb the sturdiest tree in the area. "I want to get a look at where we are."  

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:41 pm
"i can smell her she is about a mile or two north"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:51 pm
Rayne looked down at adam from the tall pine that she had been climbing, "You're right," She said, sniffing the air. "We'd better go find her before Ivan does." She glanced at the ground for a split second before she leaped down from the pine tree. "I don't want to be here when Ivan comes calling for us."

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:02 am
((OoC: New character added))

Name: Ryker Ravenwood
Species: Werewolf
Eye Color: Very light blue
Skin/fur: white skin, black fur
Hair Color/style: black hair/ down to shoulders
Height: 6'4''
Birthday: August 13th
Personality: Calm and collective, can become quite bloodthirsty during a hunt
Backstory: Born in a backwoods town in Russia, Ryker was part of a thriving pack of werewolves. They prided themselves on being one of the strongest. They were known as the Ravenwood pack and all feared them. Then, humans destroyed every one of them, leaving their bodies to rot in the snow. They didn't see the werewolves as even fit for gloves. Ryker was the only one who survived. Just a pup at the time, he didn't know anything about surviving. But survive he did and now he travels alone searching for a possible member of his pack.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 am
"he wont be kalling for us he'll be searching to kill us espasially me" adam said  

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items