Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 10, 10, 3, 8, 1, 1, 5, 1, 10 Total: 53 (10-100)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:29 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

As he'd hit a bludger, another spiraled through the air and hit Cameron's back, causing him to almost fall off his broom. "Goddammit!" he yelled as his body filled with pain. The Gryffindor has taken worse hits before, so this was not going to cause him to give up.

wearing

((If there are too many people trying out, don't let Cameron be on the team.))

Rawwry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 2, 9, 4, 9, 1, 5, 9, 1, 3 Total: 51 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:33 am
User Image
User Image

Caitlin frowned, it seemed she couldn't quite spot anything. Sighing, she continued flying around the pitch, if they had muggle sports, it might be easier for her. She shrugged off her thoughts and pressed forward on the broom. The first year did a few more laps around the pitch, her eyes darting around for any flash of gold. She looked over at Cameron, figuring that was where the shout came from. Caitlin didn't know what happened that caused him to yell, and she nearly flew over to him to find out. She shook her head and continued looking for the Snitch.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
xXmoonlight_madnessXx rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 8, 10, 8, 2, 5, 3, 4, 4, 2 Total: 55 (10-100)

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hannah watched as Cameron hit a bludger then got in the back with another. She winced at the sight of him almost falling, but knew she had had that happened to her."You okay Cameron,"she said remembering his name from when she got the clipboard. All of the sudden while she was looking at Cameron a bludger flew at her and she rose her bat to swing at it.

Mood--- Excited

Location--- Quidditch Pitch

"Thoughts" Here comes another.

User Image

kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 5, 2, 10, 7, 1, 5, 2, 3, 2 Total: 38 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:53 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

When he got back on his broom properly, he nodded his head to Hannah. "Yeah, I'm fine. You?" he asked as he's seen her be hit by a bludger. From the corner of his eye, he saw a bludger fly towards him and successfully hit it back.

wearing

((If there are too many people trying out, don't let Cameron be on the team.))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hannah's bat made contact with the bludger, but didn't go where she wanted it to. She smiled while she watched the bludger shoot away from her. After this she looked at Raiden and Colton as they were starting the keeper tryouts. Then she heard Cameron speak,"Yeah it doesn't hurt that bad now!"

Mood--- Excited

"Thoughts" Dangit....

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:01 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

Sam looked down at his hands and saw the little golden ball sitting there, pleasant as a plum. "I caught it?" he said, a little shocked as the realization hit him. "I caught it!" he shouted and flew over towards Colton. "I caught the snitch!" he called out, holding the little gold ball up in the air.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Lavi the Junior Bookman rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 9, 10, 9, 5, 9, 10, 5, 5, 1 Total: 73 (10-100)

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Gryffindor // Muggleblood

OoC: (())

Raiden saw the Quidditch Captain approach her instead of Jayden. She nodded determined when he said that he’d fill in for Jayden. He was definitely more intimidating, but she’d just have to deal with it. She gripped the broom feeling her hand slip slightly. “Yeah, I’m ready.” She called as she watched the boy pull some sort of fancy flying in attempt to confuse her. She gritted her teeth following him with her eyes trying to keep herself between him and the goal posts. It was just like soccer, that’s what she needed to think!

The Quidditch Captain spun and released the ball; she immediately darted towards it feeling herself gain speed as she went. Her right hand stretched out to reach the ball and…

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Gryffindor // Muggleblood

OoC: (())

Raiden caught it! “Oh, dear Lord!” She whispered to herself as she pulled out of her reckless dive. She threw the ball back triumphantly and flew back to hover near the center goal post. She couldn’t hide the smile on her face.

Her small victory thrilled her, but as soon as she was in position again she readied herself for the next throw with her last one practically forgotten. “Always look to the future,” she recalled her father telling her after a particularly harsh loss.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
Porcelaine Ivory rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 4, 3, 9, 4, 3, 4, 1, 10, 10 Total: 51 (10-100)

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image
яεgrετяσι ηστнιηg ғεαяяσι ησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηяσι εvεяyτнιηg
User Image
Colton spun back around just in time to see the quaffle land perfectly in Raiden's hand. "Nice catch!" he called with a chuckle, the catch a fresh reminder of why, in his first year, he had tried out for beater and not chaser. "Let's see if you can do that twice in a row!" He smiled warmly and held his hand out for the ball. Once she threw it to him, Colton weaved back a hundred feet, and was approached by one of the student's trying out for seeker as he did so.

"Impressive," the captain told him with a satisfied grin as he took the snitch from the boy's hand. "My father always told me that, whenever I'm curious about whether something I did was due to luck or talent, to tell myself 'two in a row, or you'll never know.' Kind of silly, but why don't we test that theory, just for fun?" With a playful laugh, Colt tossed the ball back into the air, and its tiny white feathers instantly began to carry it away from their line of sight. He patted the kid on the back and congratulated him again before turning back towards Raiden.

After taking a deep breath, the Gryffindor began to accelerate once again, this time using a different technique. He knew that it was getting late, and with try-outs coming to a close, he would have to judge the girl one just two blocks.

With a small smile, Colton gently pulled the neck of his broom up and down, making it appear as if he were riding a wave all the way to the goal posts. Just before he reached them, he held out the arm with the ball and suddenly jerked his broom towards the right goal, only to double back and heave the ball towards the center one once more.

User Image
нσω dσ yσu ғιgнτ α ωαя ғяσм вστн sιdεsωнεn σηℓy σηε cαη ωιη?
User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 6, 4, 10, 2, 8, 1, 7, 3, 9 Total: 51 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

After Hannah took her eyes off of Cameron she heard a boy say he caught the snitch and she smiled. Before she knew it a bludger flew passed the front of her broom barely touching the tip. Her broom flew back a bit before she started to chase it. As she got close to the ball she swung her bat to hit it and aim it Cameron her competition....

Mood--- Excited

Location--- Quidditch Oitch

"Thoughts" Well this is probably my last time to try...

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Once again she hit the bludger away, but did not hit Cameron. She was getting the hang of this game though and was slowly getting better at aiming.

Mood--- Excited

"Thoughts" Dangit...

User Image

Rawwry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 4, 7, 2, 10, 10, 8, 9, 2, 6 Total: 68 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin frowned when the Second Year caught the snitch. She watched the boy bring the ball to the team captain. Caitlin smiled when the captain let it into the air again, giving her the chance to catch it again. She flew around, searhing for a spec of gold flying through the air.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
Rawwry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 8, 5, 4, 10, 7, 5, 8, 6, 1 Total: 58 (10-100)

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image

To Caitlin, it seemed she just couldn't find what she was looking for. She pressed on the broom she was flying, willing it to go faster. Perhaps she could trick the Second Year into thinking she found the Snitch until she actually caught sight of it. Caitlin looked around, she honestly didn't know if she'd be able to find the ball.

User Image

Professor Tahiri rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 3, 5, 5, 3, 10, 6, 2, 2, 8 Total: 51 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Samuel smiled when Colton released the snitch. "Two times the charm. I'll catch it again," he said as he flew away. Caitlin was searching for the snitch once again. He felt bad for her, but he really wanted the position. He flew up to an observation height and began to scan for the snitch once again.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Professor Tahiri rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 4, 6, 1, 1, 1, 7, 4, 6, 5 Total: 39 (10-100)

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sam mumbled under his breath as he scanned for the tiny golden ball once again. The thing was so small it was hard to spot, especially with all the players and other balls flying around. He drew in a deep, calming breath and continued to survey the field.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games