Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
DNTB Roleplay {closed/locked} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Izzy smiled, "Well, if I die anytime soon you know who to arrest." she stated, then looked at the boy down the street, leaned against a fence, alone and looking down, maybe he knew the girl? She shook her head back and fourth, she looked back at Jake, "How would you buy time?" she questioned.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:28 pm
Shia ^^

"He has no life-force to see", Shia said as she saw him walk out of view. "and he's talking to himself, so it's possible he has a deathnote on him. I've done homework lately before you came on these deathnotes, and you cannot see their life-points if they wield a Deathnote. so yea, thats my conclusion...".  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:43 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I raised my brows at the girl and turned over.
'Trying to act all smart now hm? Done homework eh? So why did she feel the need to ask me so much questions about the death note when we first met?' I shook my head and snickered softly.
"Hm, interesting." I replied.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:29 pm
Shia ^^

"Joking!" exclaimed Shia." I remembered from what I asked before sooo wala!". Then Shia got out her laptop that she kept in the same place as her deathnote. Then she opened it and started searching for more places that she could hang out and use her deathnote without anyone seeing her.  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:32 am
{Want to time skip?}

User Image

Collin looked at the house one more time and smiled then took a few steps back letting a bus come and stop, he entered the bus and sat down then leaned his head back, Astley sitting there anxious to be back at the house where he could eat all the chocolate and diet pop he wanted.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:22 am
...Kurai Akarui...

(I don't mind a time skip, just for how long so things can get interesting again~?)

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:40 am
{Few days later maybe?}

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:06 am
...Kurai Akarui...

( Chu can start it if you like. *More of a person that goes with the flow* )

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Akarui kishi Zane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:25 am
((same here sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:21 pm
((agreed)) biggrin  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

( Mall. )

Collin walked into the mall, he looked at Astley who was into the song that was playing over the radio. He could be such a teenage guy sometimes, it was kind of annoying, maybe he was human before or something. He just rolled his eyes and walked down the large mall hallways and looked at the people rushing around, (It should be around Christmas that'd be awesome!) he sighed, it had been one of those days where everyone was in his wy, and he literally wanted to kill everyone.

Astley looked over, "This song is so sexual." he stated.
"Tighten the handcuffs." Collin muttered, "You wouldn't ever know." he mumbled sarcastically.
Astley sighed, wanting to growl, "But it's cool I guess.."
Collin shrugged, "If your typical, sure." he mumbled looking around he sat down in the middle of the hallway on a metal bench and looked around then watched a large man with black hair covering his head, and stubble on his face, he looked high and strung out. Collin smiled as he watched the scene happen before him.

The large men walked into small shop that had a sign saying, 'Pauline's smoke shop.' Collin sighed, excellent so far. The man pulled out a gun and held it to the small woman's head. He yelled, "Take the money out and hand it over." the woman stared and fumbled to give him the money. Collin watched, un-phased as the rest of the mall shouted, and ran away panicky.
Astley laughed loudly, "And now..." he trailed off as the large man went to walk around the counter, he tripped over a cord for the monitors, and on his way down smashing his head off the counter. The lady screamed and pulled herself over while people helped her out with. Astley looked at Collin, "Was he random?" he asked.
"No, he got out of a charge for rape, he deserved it." Collin smiled.
Astley nodded, "I see."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:47 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
"3...2...1..."
Beepity-beep.Beepity-beep.
I brought my hand on to the alarm clock, smashing it into pieces. "Yet another, annoying sound from the human world." I sighed.
It was much more peaceful when it was night time.

I saw Shia-chan asleep last night by her computer table with her laptop about to fall of her knees. I caught the laptop just in time and settled it on the table. Then I picked up Shia-chan and laid her on her bed, and covered her with the blanket.
Not sure why I even bothered to do that...
I guess it's by instinct. When I was human, I used to do that to my little cousins all the time when they visited...
I shook my head and thought of a new reason.
If she's going to be continuing to play the game, she'll need to be in good shape. Or else it won't be fun anymore.

I looked back outside the window. The whole night, I just laid down on this love-seat couch by the window thinking...
What I saw outside made me genuinely smile.

Snow.

The last time I saw snow... was when I was murdered on my birthday on December 21st.

I looked down and saw a child and her mother walking out of their homes.

"Mommy, Mommy!"
"Yes what is it?"
"Are we going to the mall to buy presents!? Are we, are we?!"
The mother giggled. "Yes we are."
"Yay! Oh I saw this neat toy I really want! Can we go buy it! Huh!? Please!!! I've been a good boy this year so i can get a lot of presents for Christmas!"
"Yes you have... alright we will!"
"Woohoo! Thanks mom! I love you~!"

Ah... it's almost Christmas hm? Interesting. I turned back to Shia-chan. Wonder if she enjoys the holidays.

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:09 pm
Shia ^^
a new day with snow, geez whats next?

When Shia heard her alarm clock and heard a big smash come from net to her. Shia smiled. Kurai just destroyed her alarm clock. She turned around on her bed and noticed she was in her bed. what...who moved me here...? Kurai must've because shes the only one besides me living in my house...., Shia thought. She got up and looked at the window. her eyes widened. Snow..!, she gasped. what day is it agaiin, oh...., Shia looked at her calender. December 20th...epic fail....snow finally shows up after months of no snow..., She thought again. She walked out of her room and downstairs looking for Kurai....

(umm how do you get to put songs on this without saying what the song is....?)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:45 pm
((Url))  

ptjessd

Married Husband

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:31 pm
((ah thanks biggrin ))