Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:24 am
User Image

User Image

Jason blushed but smiled as he caressed his cheek before giving him a deep kiss. “Told you it would be something amazing,” he whispered softly as he looked into his eyes. Besides the bond that he felt with him as daemon and master, he could feel that there was something else there. “I didn’t hurt you did I…your really okay.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:37 am
User ImageOriax lay there purring as Jason stroked his cheek. "It was amazing." he stated. "No you didn't hurt me, I feel really good right now." Oriax assured.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:47 am
User Image

User Image

Chuckling at his words, he nuzzled his neck before pulling some sheets over them. “Then good…late in the after noon I will do the spell to check you,” he whispered softly to him. “For now lets get some rest and then maybe you can bring in some more meat for the day.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:52 am
User ImageOriax snuggled against Jason as the other pulled the sheets over them. "That sounds wonderful, will it tell so early?" He questioned with a yawn. He fell asleep soon after that.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:55 am
User Image

User Image

When he had him fall asleep before he could say anything, he seemed to chuckle a bit. “You silly you,” he said gently to him. “It might not but we can always try and try again.” Kissing his forehead, he closed his eyes and soon drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:17 am
User ImageOriax remained asleep for a good long while. When he awoke he did so groggily. He groaned and snuggled closer to Jason not wanting to wake.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:29 am
User Image

User Image

When he felt someone next to him stir some, he groaned and seemed to bury his face more into the pillow. “To early…the stupid birds aren’t even singing yet,” he said with a soft laugh. As if on mark, the noise of the forest began to stir around his house. “Damn it…I hate when they get up so early…how did you sleep,” he asked with a yawn as he looked to Oriax.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:39 am
User Image"Mmm sorry I tend to wake up early." Oriax apologized as forest life began to awaken outside. "I slept perfectly, how about yourself?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:43 am
User Image

User Image

“With you by my side, how can it not be anything but the best sleep of my life,” he whispered softly to him. Leaning in, he kissed his lips gently before hugging him close. “Ready for a breakfast here before heading into town to see what work we can find,” he asked softly as he ran his fingers along his arm.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:13 am
User ImageOriax smiled before kissing Jason back when the other kissed him. "Sure breakfast sounds good." Oriax said stretching much like a cat would.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:17 am
User Image

User Image

Seeing him stretch, he smiled as he got kissed his cheek before going to clean himself up and putting on some clothes. “We can have something light here, they usually have morning vendors in town for those that shop early,” he explained to him as he went into the kitchen.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:27 am
User ImageOriax smiled as his cheek was kissed he watched Jason leave the room and slowly followed. Cleaning and changing too much as the other had. "That sounds perfect to me, I can't say that i'm terribly hungry anyway."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:36 am
User Image

User Image

With a small nod, he went to get them just bread with jam before serving it up to him. “And are you going to go in as a human daemon or a animal daemon,” he asked curiously. “You can go as what ever pleases you most…I was just wondering was all.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:43 am
User ImageOriax ate slowly savoring the taste of the bread and jam. "What would you prefer me to go as? Human or daemon? Sniff out lies or just be by your side?" the daemon questioned. "After all we are looking for work are we not."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:46 am
User Image

User Image

He laughed a little at this, already knowing he wanted him in his human form. But he feared how the other would react to two men acting openly gay. “I think for safety reasons its best to be the ferret…only shift to something bigger or human when its really needed. But when ever we are alone here, I want you in your human form alright.”

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games