Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame Chiba

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:57 am
Ayame Chiba

Ayame stepped out of her trailer stretching after a good nights rest. Little did she know about anything happening the night before.
She then looked around and noticed people strolling around slightly tierd and she wondered if she was the only one that got a good sleep. Ayame sighed and decided she might go hunting for she was craving something bloody. She turned around and got on all fours. She flicked her tail, ready to eat and dissapeared into the nearby trees.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.εя їмη #0026User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Dove opened her eyes tiredly, each one feeling like a million tons weighed down each eyelash. Every time she opened them, they went back down as if pulled by an invisible elastic string. Finally, she got them to open. There was Dr. Hänẑ. "Welcome, my pet, to my laboratory..." he practically purred, his gloved hands rubbing together. "I'm not your pet. I'm Shadow Dove...." Dove said, quietly. Dr.Hänẑ let out a small but deep laugh, as if softly chastising a small child for spilling milk. "Not in my lab, deary. Not in my lab..." Dove frowned, and struggled to sit up. "Yeah, In your lab. I'm Dove." She said, a frown on her face, her brows pulled together. Almost instantly she felt a pain on her left cheek, and then the scientist pulled back, once again smiling pleasantly. He had slapper her. "No, sweetie, You're Experiment #00726." Dove frowned a bit, and kind of admitted that the name did sound right. "Moving on, kitten. While you were asleep, I updated your superficial cells. Deary, would you believe how out of season you were?" He sighed and shook his head. Dove (Ahem) Experiment #00726 looked up at the mirror ceiling. She almost screamed. "Jesus Christ!! Are you trying to make me look like a mannequin?" "But my sweet pea, don't you like looking pretty?" He purred. "No. I liked the old me. The circus me." Experiment #00726 practically shouted. "Tsk tsk... out with the old, in with the new." "No. No No No No. I hate this lab, I hate this "new me", and I hate you." She screamed, her voice rising until on the "you" she was screaming. "Oh my. It seems my sweetie pie needs a time out..." He said, his eyes looking like a disappointed father. Then his eyes turned cold. "Get 'er boys." Almost instantly, she felt a straitjacket forcefully pulled over her, then dragged her away into a dog crate in the next room. Dr.Hänẑ walked up to her cage, an insane smile on his face. "You should remember this place well, honey pie. This was where you stayed for the first year of your life..." And with that lovely note, he walked out of the room, and shut the light.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

finniii

Salty Genius

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 am
User Image
{}--Celeste Freeman--{}
All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Celeste grinned at Manfred. When Eden slithered on her shoulder, she winced, but took comfort easily. When Alastor walked in, Celeste stiffened. This man controlled whether she had a job or not. She needed it. Since he saw her off post, she thought this would be bad. To Celeste's relief, he didn't seem to care, or just didn't notice.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The life I wish to live is a forbidden one.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:24 am
[[ Everyone, before you post, please check out our OOC Thread, made by the lovely nefret2011. Here, people will self-update (with mini newsflashes, lol) on what has occurred that is of importance. Please move all your OOC chats here. Thank you and good day! ]]  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:52 am
[[I really would but idk how...]]
The Phantom of GO
[[ Everyone, before you post, please check out our OOC Thread, made by the lovely nefret2011. Here, people will self-update (with mini newsflashes, lol) on what has occurred that is of importance. Please move all your OOC chats here. Thank you and good day! ]]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:58 am
Ayame Chiba

When ayame returned she overheard some whispering next to doves trailer. What has happened. Is she okay? When ayame stepped a litle closer her ears twitched when she heard that dove was kidnapped. Ayame did not panick. She wasnt the type to panick but she did kind of freak out. "Where do i start looking?" Ayame growled.

Ayame Chiba

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:42 am
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXX⊰ ℒᵒᶺᶤᶤᶳᵋ ⊱XXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

The horrible sensation of falling filled her and for a moment she wondered why, when her, and the unfamiliar face below her, hit a hard tin roof. The air was knocked from her lungs and she allowed herself to collapse on top of the sculpted and firm chest underneath her, trying to breathe and get some air circulation. When a silky-smooth voice caressed her ear-drums and made her already pounding heart give a squeeze. She heaved herself up, using his chest as leverage and sat up, her head spinning. Her gaze dropped down to the man that she was currently straddling, her dress hiked up to her thighs, revealing a long, slender creamy-white leg. After the second that it took for her to realize that they had fallen from the uppermost trailer, and that it was her fault, she had rolled off him and her face had contorted into a kind face full of alarmed worry. She wasn't one be calm in these kind of situations, and her fellow dancers had grown quite tired of her crying in worry whenever someone slipped and twisted their ankle. In fact, if blood even entered her sight she would pass out, be it her own or someone else's. Loviise knelt next to him, her arms waving in the air, then over his chest, and then she gently lifted his head, checking for a bloody mess. When she found none she pulled away and launched to her feet. "A-Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I? Sh-Should we go to the hospital?" She stammered. She took a quick step back and suddenly she disappeared from view. A low moan sounded from the ground below, and she lay on her back, staring up at the sky while her head went on an uncomfortable, spinning roller-coaster.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 am
User Image"You touch this limit, something happens.
And you suddenly can go a little bit further.
With your mind, power, your determination,
Your instinct, and the experience as well...
You can fly very high."
- Artyon Senna.

Ʌятαxιυs 「Ʌятιє」 βαяиαвαs

Ҭнє Ϩσи θғ Ӈєямєs Ʌиδ Ҭнє Ҁιяcυs' Ʌиɢєℓιc Λssιsтαит Ҭнιєvιиɢ Ҭнєsριαи

User Image

Artaxius, who normally sleeps in the trailer right under the Ring Master, awoke with a start from the couch; where he sleeps. He yawned and rubbed his eyes lazily and rather absentmindedly said, "... Nyehh... Is it time to get up already? Time flies by..." He scratched his forehead and stood up to check outside his window, only to find that the daylight was just meeting the horizon. Sighing deeply, he called out in a tired, bored voice, "Hey! It's not even six in the morning yet. Go back to bed, for gods' sake." He muttered on, more to himself, "I swear, everyone is growing more and more into night owls. Embrace the day, geez."

He flopped himself back onto the couch and covered himself completely in his covers, trying to fall back to sleep. He kept moving though, as was his impatient, childish nature and, getting up again, mumbled, "Oh, screw it. Might as well get ready for the day and start cooking breakfast for everyone." Slipping one of his many dark gray-blue long-sleeves to cover up his slim, yet certainly toned chest and strong back, then adjusting his white pajamas for a moment, he walked out of his trailer and began climbing down to start cooking. 'Alright, so how about some... Bacon and eggs? No, too typical.'

His thought train was interrupted when he saw someone fall from a nearby height and, jumping down as quickly as he could, he helped her sit up.

---

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alastor couldn't help but begin quietly chuckling at the girl's disposition when his eyes widened as he saw her figure almost immediately slip from sight. He bounded down, noticing that Artaxius was already going down to help. He then remembered whose trailer they were on; poor little Artie's. 'I owe him an apology later. And maybe a favor for waking him up,' he bitterly thought as he landed softly near the two, kneeling down. He said a bit flatly, "Thanks Artie..."

His attention now darting back towards the ballerina, he asked worriedly, "Are you alright, my dear? That was quite an even worse fall than my own. Oh, and, for a second, I thought you were, at least, better than the unconscious state I found you in." His brow creased in sweetened worry as he peered down at her, checking to see if she was injured in any way. He never really knew how to deal with normal human injuries, but, surely, they were similar to any other's.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:06 pm
[[ This is updated. Please make sure you know all the twisted romances here. XD ]]

The Phantom of GO
Role-Play Crushes And Relationships:
-- Alastor Cheveyo's Crushers: Celeste Freeman And Shadow Dove.
- Alastor Cheveyo's Crushes: Loviise Raine Miutti.
- Alastor Cheveyo's Lovers: N/A.
-- Erebos Enigimana's Crushers: Artaxius Barnabas.
- Erebos Enigimana's Crushes: N/A.
- Erebos Enigimana's Lovers: N/A.

---

-- Erazybeth Crimme's Crushers: N/A.
- Erazybeth Crimme's Crushes: N/A.
- Erazybeth Crimme's Lovers: N/A.
-- Shadow Dove's Crushers: Ayame Chiba.
- Shadow Dove's Crushes: Alastor Cheveyo.
- Shadow Dove's Lovers: N/A.
-- Ayame Chiba's Crushers: Artaxius Barnabas.
- Ayame Chiba's Crushes: Shadow Dove.
- Ayame Chiba's Lovers: N/A.
-- Neal Allred's Crushers: N/A.
-Neal Allred's Crushes: N/A.
Neal Allred's Lovers: N/A.
-- Bast's Crushers: Celeste Freeman.
- Bast's Crushes: N/A.
- Bast's Lovers: N/A.
-- Escalus Rezmond's Crushers: Artaxius Barnabas.
- Escalus Rezmond's Crushes: N/A.
- Escalus Rezmond's Lovers: N/A.

---

-- Celeste Freeman's Crushers: N/A.
- Celeste Freeman's Crushes: Alastor Cheveyo And Bast.
- Celeste Freeman's Lovers: N/A.
-- Artaxius Barnabas' Crushers: N/A.
- Artaxius Barnabas' Crushes: Erebos Enigimana, Ayame Chiba, And Escalus Rezmond.
- Artaxius Barnabas' Lovers: N/A.

---

-- Loviise Raine Miutti's Crushers: Alastor Cheveyo.
- Loviise Raine Miutti 's Crushes: N/A.
- Loviise Raine Miutti's Lovers: N/A.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 pm

User Image

"Oh..." She groaned as she was helped into a sitting position. She stared down at herself for a moment, her mind trying to understand once again what had happened. It didn't appear that she had any luck with anything more than two feet from the ground today. She slowly and surely got to her feet, several twigs and leaves clinging to her mess of golden locks. She brushed herself off, grimacing. The look obviously wasn't one that took hold of her features often and it turned into more a of childish pout than a look of disdain. No bones were broken and nothing was sprained, thank god, and just a dull pounding of soreness occupied her back. "Well, thank you. For breaking my fall and taking me to..." Her gaze wandered her surroundings as her mouth screwed up in a confused way. "Safety."

She turned in a small circle, looking about. Her shoulders slumped with disappointment. Loviise was now back where she had started. This was the place that she had wandered to earlier, and that's when everything had started. "My name is Loviise Miuttii. Do you think that you could help me find my way to the pier? I have to catch the ferry back to the city; I have a performance tomorr--rather, tonight. If I don't return soon, my friends will wonder what's happened." The last part was insurance. If she wasn't able to get off this island then someone would come looking for her. Hopefully.

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:23 pm
[[Idk if this should go in hte OOC thingy or not, but could I make another character? Pretty please?]]
The Phantom of GO
... And... We. Are. Open! ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:27 pm
█████████████████████████████████XXXXXXXX█████████████████████████████████

Bast

█████████████████████████████████XXXXXXXX█████████████████████████████████

User Image

Bast smiled softly. "So, Celeste, what had brought you to the Circus? I know that I'm new here, compared to all of you, so I'm trying to...Get to know everyone." He murmured as a tiger stalked up to him. His hand trailed over the fine fur, but his gaze stayed intently on the woman before him. He was definitely curious about her, which was strange. Usually he felt uninterested and detached from everyone, but this girl, this woman, had made him want to get to know her. To be her friend.

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image"You touch this limit, something happens.
And you suddenly can go a little bit further.
With your mind, power, your determination,
Your instinct, and the experience as well...
You can fly very high."
- Artyon Senna.

Ʌятαxιυs 「Ʌятιє」 βαяиαвαs

Ҭнє Ϩσи θғ Ӈєямєs Ʌиδ Ҭнє Ҁιяcυs' Ʌиɢєℓιc Λssιsтαит Ҭнιєvιиɢ Ҭнєsριαи

User Image

Artaxius could obviously tell that the Ring Master was becoming a bit possessive; a trait that he shows when he first starts liking somebody. He smirked knowingly and giggled, "You're welcome, Alastor~" He went off to continue on his way to cooking breakfast, now in a much more happier mood knowing that their own leader was falling in love. It slightly saddened him, though, in truth, for he himself was in love with the Ring Master's darker and fiercer side, Erebos Enigimana, but that was knowledge that barely anyone knew except himself, Bast, Erazybeth, and Celeste. A shame, too, because it was the same guy, after all...

He passed by Bast and Celeste and couldn't help but notice the slightly dreamy and glazed look in her eyes and he simply just burst into a fit of giggles as he childishly thought-sang, 'Celeste and Bast sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!' He did note, however, that Bast's returning gaze was more out of friendship and, shaking his head, he countered himself, thinking, 'Oh, no. I think we've got mixed signals here. Damn. Never mind. Such a shame, too. They'd look kinda cute together.' Then, he arched an eyebrow as he continued on his way, retorting in his thoughts, 'Isn't she in love with Alastor, too, though? ... What a mess, relationships are...'

He had a knack for intuitively knowing all the romance that goes on at the circus, and would be a major gossiper if he were female.

---

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alastor looked downcast, as if he were going to unburden the most horrible news to the young lady. He fake-gulped and then said slowly, "I'm afraid the ferry, due to it being Sunday, will only come in the afternoon today, near the evening. And, even with that prospect in mind, I don't know exactly when it shall arrive." He was being truthful when he told her that, though, in his plans, he was hoping she would never leave at all.

He half-smiled and said consolingly, "I shall let you stay, though, if you'd like. At least, until the ferry arrives... Just as long as you stay within my sight for, as long as you're under the protection of the Ring Leader, no one will dare to harm you." He depressingly thought to himself, 'Except my own self.' He could still feel the memory of being able to feel her pain the night before when he struck such a blow and having invaded her personal thoughts and emotions.

He knew that his true form wouldn't take kindly to taking care of this human female, but he felt that it has become his duty to try and make her stay... As well as, now, protect her from the dangers of his never-ending want for life energy to supplement his practically demonic needs at night.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
{}--Celeste Freeman--{}
All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
"Well, that's nice," She murmured. "Long story short, I kinda ran away to here, and I've been working here for quite some time now...." Celeste smirked, looking down, still holding Eden. She bit her plump lip, and sat there, waiting for an answer like "Why did you run away?" or "How did you make it?". She didn't want to read this boy's mind unless allowed.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The life I wish to live is a forbidden one.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:47 pm

User Image

The woman's shoulders slumped and her entire mood seemed to drop. She was afraid to be stuck on the island, but with this man, who appeared to be nice enough, she was sure that she would make it through the day. In fact, the Ballerina was completely determined to. She was going to prove to herself that she wasn't just a girl with a pretty face and nice clothes. She was an athlete, and star participant in one of the most physically demanding sports on Earth. She steeled herself against the day and squared her shoulders, giving herself a small inner pep-talk. "Okay, I suppose that I can wait. It's better than swimming." She turned to him as she shrugged out of her fur coat. The day was already looking to be a beautiful one, with birds chirping in the trees and the sun smiling down on them. It was probably going to be a hot one, as well. She peeled the silk gloves from her hands to reveal dainty, elegant fingers, the nails lacquered with a blazing red.

"First of all, though, kind sir, I have to ask. You wouldn't happen to have any clothing that I could change into? Wearing the same dress two days in a row does feel rather...Uncomfortable." She nodded. She definitely wanted to change from her clothing. Maybe to something more comfortable. She took an ivory silk ribbon that was twined around her wrist and put her hair up. It was growing hotter by the moment.

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games