Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Have a suggestion? Post it here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel the guild is now?
  Amazing!
  Pretty awesome!
  Good
  Okay
  Needs work
  Not so good.
View Results

Diminishingly Vindictive

4,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:00 am
What about a booty grab forum thing, only people who display their tanks can post but anyone can look at at the forum, it goes with Oh my gold! too because there is lots of gold to be won~!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:05 pm
Random Nobody 13
emenoh
xXDead MemoriesXx
emenoh
Hm... yeah, going off after Dead Memories suggestion, we could make personal-ish profiles for people. Including things like names, favorites, quests, etc.

Ya I agree, and we should all be friends so if you want to just send me a friend request

Sent...

i <3 ur avi and ur siggy 3nodding

Thanks  

emenoh

Romantic Gekko

peacewong

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:36 pm
you should do something called secret gaian. it would be like secret santa but you could do it like once a week or once a month or whatever works. the price range could be 2000g+ because people like me cant afford much. and people would PM you two things they like (not premium) and you could mix them up and match them up biggrin i hope you like my idea!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:06 pm
rather than just advanced giveaways were you have to have lots of gold to make a special avatar just to win, there should be every kind of contest like a writing contest to see the many amazing writers on gaia, the subject should be a universal theme that won't leave others out because this guild seems pretty exclusive and because not everyone is an amazing writer you can create something for example (since Saint Patrick's day is coming soon) we can all post pictures of something and the person with the best St. Patrick's Day related picture wins and completely off the subject of giveaways you make activities rather than just being a giveaway guild because it is out of balance to base a guild on one thing  

lunawolf-angelwarrior

pinkcubic penguin

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:54 am
Thanks Rikuu! smile

Rikuu_89
i like this idea =D
Lee Charlotte
My suggestion? We should have an avatar of the week. Every week, one member of the guild is chosen to represent best avatar of the week...or every month one member is chosen to represent best guild member of the month. It should be chosen according to how they they dress their avatar up, and how much they post in the guild. Whoever is the best, they win 10-30,000 gold. I hope that's a good suggesting. heart

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:55 am
HimeSama_Hiro
have some meet ups on every events like new year christmas valentine's day and have some awards there :3 mrgreen 4laugh
We could like all donate our money to the guild and the captain uses it to make the guild look better than now come on guys let's donate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$  

noobxvirus89

2,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dual Blader 546

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:58 pm
why not make a contest to who makes the best avi. those that gets in will have a vote. like 6 people and vote who has the best avi in the guild or rank them and the winner will get like 20k,second 15k,third 10 and the rest 2k but im not paying for it. you can mak the price of winning lower or higher.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:56 pm
you should make a sub-fourum for seeling stuff. like in the fourum item exchange  

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xKaykayWuvsHugsx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:35 am
Maybe weekly writing and poetry contests? Once a week we could make a fourm where people can submitt writing or poetry, and each week we could have a different theme the writers and poets could stick too. Once a month there could be a free write, or once every two months. Then somebody could get selected for first, second, and third place and they could each win some gold.

heart Kayla heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:39 am
Kayla_New_Jerk
Maybe weekly writing and poetry contests? Once a week we could make a fourm where people can submitt writing or poetry, and each week we could have a different theme the writers and poets could stick too. Once a month there could be a free write, or once every two months. Then somebody could get selected for first, second, and third place and they could each win some gold.

heart Kayla heart

Also it would still be cool for the people that didn't win, because they would still be having fun!  

xKaykayWuvsHugsx

l Diamond l

Millionaire

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:02 pm
best dream avi  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm
You should make a subforum for zOMG, since I'm always looking for a SS/EB crew. Also, possibly a "Welcome to OMG," kind of like the "Welcome to Gaia" subforum?  

petiele

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50

xXxbroken_wishesxXx

Romantic Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:09 am
How about this for an idea?

One week of a month the guild is run by different gaians for each day. No changes can be officially made and stuff but for everyday could be a different event too. For instance animal item day or something. I dunnno really but you guy's could play with this idea if you like.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:32 am
how about funny day...lol  

loneinowngenanthony

4,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100

Night Star Of Darkness

6,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100