Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iConner Kent

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:13 pm
Well, The name's Superboy but my real name is Kon, I love to Anime music im also pretty quiet and i usually doesn't speak that often  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:07 pm
Hi I'm Noodles.

I'm 30, married and have a 2 year old little girl. I like anime (who doesn't) and watching films in general. I love xbox and ma wii and of course Gaia. I'm always open to a random pm or question.

Wow I suck at this. NINJA ninja  

NoodlesandChips

kurotsuki22

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:24 pm
Hey y'all. =3 I go by just about anything (Ears, Canada, Al, etc.)
I live in Ohio, in the United States. I'm bisexual, and I'm an amateur manga-ka. (My deviantART account is dragonartist22).

I am a proud otaku, obsessive roleplayer, and spontaneous cosplayer. I hope I can meet new and awesome people on here. owo
I look foreward to talking with you~! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image
かわいいおよびひどく
◕ ◡ ◕
xPink N i g h t m a r e !
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys! My name is xPinkNightmare. I prefer to be called Nightmare, though. Don't wear out my name, please! Well, lets get started....this might be a little lengthy...

I love the colors pink,
sky blue, and black. I hate it when people make fun of me because they are just totally jealous. I am totally random, and wierd...but that is why my friends love me. I am ticked off at the moment because my friend threw rice at me at lunch today...I need to go take a shower... talk2hand

Don't judge me...because I can guarantee that I am a much better person than you if you do! ^3^ I use and abuse smilies. You will learn that quickly. I enjoy reading, dance, cheerleading, and drawing. At the moment, I want to be a model when I grow up, but I will probably change my mind eventually. I am currently working on perfecting my complexion and trying to perfect the way I style my hair. It's working rather well! ^3^

Anyway...That's about it...and oh, yeah, I'm 15 biggrin

Bye ^-^

xPinkNightmare
User Image ◕ ω ◕

Y o u r - A r o u s a l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

profile4

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:56 pm
Hello I am profile4. Don't ask why my name is profile4 because even I don't know the answer to that question. So im a casual Gaia player (and by casual i mean that im on it every second im online. At least its up on my computer and I never log off my computer) Anyways im sorta obsessive with stuff, can be anything. I usually prefer reading and playing games and drawing. I have a perfectionist thing that's not really perfectionist, cause I get to a point to where I'm just like 'Screw this.' and burn that something that I can't get right. This has turned kinda more lengthy than I wanted this to be so the last thing that I want to say is that I love anime, manga, magic, women, happiness, talking, quietness, friends, romantic comedies, and COOKIES <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:13 pm
What's up I'm Josh everyone usally calls me Ryuu though (long story). I am 16 years old and live in gulfport, Mississippi. I love anime and rping. I enjoy doing parkour also.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

shadow striker 79

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:24 pm
Hi my usernames shadow striker but my real name is Ed
I like to have fun and meet new people and I don't mind talking to strangers
sometimes i forget to check my account tho so if I'm gone for a while thats why
So yeah... hmu smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:41 pm
Hello, I'm obviously Enshara. *points at username* I'm afraid that you won't know my actual name. I am 21, female and live in Texas. I have been on gaia since October of 2006. I rp and quite a few other things here on gaia. I run a few guilds and am Crew or Vice Captain in many other guilds. Too many to count really. If you have any questions then feel free to ask me.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cobalt Mist

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:45 pm
Hello! I'm Cobalt Mist, call me Cobalt, Mist or Zephy, whatever works for you xD. I'm 20 and Canadian. I'm an anime fan, and I also like video games, with .hack//GU being my #1 favourite. I also play Yu-Gi-Oh!, try to draw (and suck at it) and enjoy writing stories (though again, I stink at it). So yeah, come and bug me or whatever sometime!

...oh yeah. I RP too xD. Totally forgot that, haha.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:54 pm
Hey all, I'm Phun(ockery). I'm friendly, but I'm also shy to the extremes. So I probably won't say much unless the topic is of my interests or I'm spoken to first. I also believe that good begets good and being mean will just separate you from everyone else.  

Phunockery

Versatile Gekko

-Jaded-Soloist-

4,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:55 pm
hey guys....my gaia name iz pinkkydungola...wow ..but my name name iz Evernique, and i am 17 yrs of age...i live in The Bahamas...and i ave been on Gaia for about 3 and half, or more yrs.....i am an Anime fan and i love naruto.....i also sing and play soccer and dance... i am the eldest of 3 kids..... biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin m Oh am also n Harry potter fan smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:03 pm
Hai everyone Im katie im 17 i live in canada ive used gaia before but i came back now. I love Shadow teh hedgehog, i like to sing and draw  

Kitzeys-Depression

Eck Knight of Mercy

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:15 pm
Hey Everyone!! You can call me Eck or about anything else you think you can remember. I have been on and off of GAIA for many years but I just moved to Missouri and need something to do. Plus I love talking to new people. My real name is Jesse and I am 24 years old. I am a GIS Analyst for a great company in Earth City called Geodecisions.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:58 pm
Hello there, everyone. My name is Kura_Luvr and I have been a member of Gaia Online since summer of '07. My original username was KH2_Luvr smile
Out of my whole time on gaia, I was hacked once but managed to save my account. I am a very nice person to talk to and I'm always donating to those in need either in items or gold lol.

Well, it's nice to meet you all and if you'd like to know more about me, feel free to comment or send me a PM.

smile heart  

Vanitas_Luvr

Dangerous Lunatic

20,200 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100

sdrag1

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:14 pm
Hey everyone I am Sabrina nice to meet you all I love anime mostly naruto and bleach though and i love to RP it's fun.  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games