Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
He hurried to the torture chamber in Luna's home to see if he could find Xena and Rini.
Already in the chamber by the time he got there, she continues to sniff the air.

"Anythin?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:28 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
He hurried to the torture chamber in Luna's home to see if he could find Xena and Rini.
Already in the chamber by the time he got there, she continues to sniff the air.

"Anythin?" he asked.
"Nothing yet." She said as she keeps trying to pick up Xena's or Rini's scents.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Anythin?" he asked.
"Nothing yet." She said as she keeps trying to pick up Xena's or Rini's scents.

He nodded before starting to walk further into the chamber trying to find Xena and Rini.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:41 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"No I don't Xena. Tell me. It's unfair for me to be punished without me even knowing why."
Xena: "Don't play dumb. You know what you've said and thought." She said as the crimson specks in the pupils of her eyes glowed brighter. "Coming to my place with such an attitude...will not be tolerated. Though if I was you, I would try to think of a way out of there before I drown." She chuckles slightly before heading out of the room, though she stops at the doorway. "You've hurt me once in the past, and now you hurt me again. Think of it as partial payback." With that, she walks out of the room as the box continues to fill up with water.

"Xena Trisha Phantom! Get back here and tell me what you're talking about!" She yelled out before sighing realizing Xena wasn't coming back. Her next thought was to attempt to go into demon form in hopes of breaking the glass
Rini would find that she could move her body, though only her head was trapped within the box, which was still filling up with water. If she were to try to use her powers, she would find out that they have been disabled.

As the box filled up, she did her best not to panic and attempted to use her claws to get free, beginning to hold her breath
Water continues to fill up the box as Rini attempted to use her claws to get free, though it would seem that it would take more than just claws to get out of the trap.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"No I don't Xena. Tell me. It's unfair for me to be punished without me even knowing why."
Xena: "Don't play dumb. You know what you've said and thought." She said as the crimson specks in the pupils of her eyes glowed brighter. "Coming to my place with such an attitude...will not be tolerated. Though if I was you, I would try to think of a way out of there before I drown." She chuckles slightly before heading out of the room, though she stops at the doorway. "You've hurt me once in the past, and now you hurt me again. Think of it as partial payback." With that, she walks out of the room as the box continues to fill up with water.

"Xena Trisha Phantom! Get back here and tell me what you're talking about!" She yelled out before sighing realizing Xena wasn't coming back. Her next thought was to attempt to go into demon form in hopes of breaking the glass
Rini would find that she could move her body, though only her head was trapped within the box, which was still filling up with water. If she were to try to use her powers, she would find out that they have been disabled.

As the box filled up, she did her best not to panic and attempted to use her claws to get free, beginning to hold her breath
Water continues to fill up the box as Rini attempted to use her claws to get free, though it would seem that it would take more than just claws to get out of the trap.

Rini held her breath as she attempted hitting the glass to break it  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:32 pm
"Xena!" he called out as he looked around.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:38 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
She continues to look around the torture chamber, still trying to pick up Xena's scent. She then would walk out of the room, deciding to check around the basement area of the palace.

@ Rini: The glass would eventually break, though it would cut Rini's hand in the process.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
She continues to look around the torture chamber, still trying to pick up Xena's scent. She then would walk out of the room, deciding to check around the basement area of the palace.

@ Rini: The glass would eventually break, though it would cut Rini's hand in the process.

She cursed when her hand got cut and she found she was not yet free

@Danni: Serena sniffed the air, hoping to pick up the girls' scents  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:10 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Let's try this door." he said as he flew over to one.

@Sirea: Growling he left the room and went to find Sirea.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:15 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Her ears twitch when she heard Raph before she stops walking then looks over to him. "Anything yet?" She asked. Xena, where are you?

@ Rini: If Rini were to look around, she would find that the room there is no one in the room. It was if she was being left there to either drown or fend for herself.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Her ears twitch when she heard Raph before she stops walking then looks over to him. "Anything yet?" She asked. Xena, where are you?

@ Rini: If Rini were to look around, she would find that the room there is no one in the room. It was if she was being left there to either drown or fend for herself.

Rini started to panic as she tried to figure out how to get free, screaming even though she doubted she would be heard

@Danni: Serena nodded and followed him  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:52 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Rini started to panic as she tried to figure out how to get free, screaming even though she doubted she would be heard

He opened the door and looked around. "Xena!" he called.

@Sirea: "Nothin." he growled in irritation.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:57 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Her ears flatten a bit when she heard Raph's response. "I see..." She said before heading over to one of the rooms and peeks inside, only to find it being empty. "Where could she be?"

@ Danni: As soon as Danni opened the door, he would find Rini with her head trapped within a broken glass box.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:16 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Serena looked around the room after Danni opened the door, gasping when she saw Rini. "Chibi-Usa!"

Rini looked over at Danni and Serena  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:01 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Her ears flatten a bit when she heard Raph's response. "I see..." She said before heading over to one of the rooms and peeks inside, only to find it being empty. "Where could she be?"

@ Danni: As soon as Danni opened the door, he would find Rini with her head trapped within a broken glass box.

"Dunno..... where we gonna look now?" he asked.

@Rini: Danni: He moved quickly and grabbed her arm, making her intangible before starting to pull her free from the machine.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games